Anastrozole Sensitivity Changing After Taking it Successfully for Many Years

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike Brenin

Hi,

I’m new to this forum, but a long term (7 years) TRT patient. I participated in an online forum similar to this one years ago and it was very helpful for me. Now I’m having some new issues and I again need the support of a community of knowledgeable TRT guys.

During my first year or two of TRT I was methodical in my approach to dialing in my dosages so I could feel as good as possible. I used a lot of LabCorp labs I purchased through LEF to monitor myself closely – over and above the labs my doctor ordered.

What worked for me is to take a Testosterone injection, an HCG injection and Anastrozole 3 times per week. All low doses. I found that E2 is a key factor in how I feel. I dissolved the Anastrozole pills in vodka and I took the same dose of it for years, which kept my E2 level somewhere around 20 to 30, which for me feels good.

But now if I take any amount of Anastrozole at all it crashes my E2, and I’m wondering if other people have had that same experience? I went for years happily on the same dose, but now my body responds differently, now my body overresponds to the Anastrozole.

(I’m wondering if it could be the blood pressure medicine I started taking.)

While searching/skimming existing posts here, I understand there’s been some heated debates about E2 and taking AI’s, I’m not trying to start an argument, I’m just trying to get some information related to my health and the medicine I take.

Thanks. I look forward to participating here.

-Mike

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Davet

Back down your dosage and phase out...could mean your body has adapted so you no longer require the A ...only requires your body fat levels to drop which well dialled in T will make happen. Labs should let you know where you are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me