Anastrozole Monotherapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

There are doctors in clinical practice who, over time, have been responsible for delivering care at an extremely high (and creative level), following the evidence and patient response to devise and refine treatment protocols that are now accepted and proving their worth time after time. In addition to the aforementioned physicians, one should include Dr. Greg Lowe, a urologist who is reputed to be remarkably capable working with patients who present with erectile issues and low androgen levels; Dr. Rand McClain, in California, who is a great friend of this Forum and is highly regarded in the field of both hormone replacement and anti-aging medicine; Drs. Larry Lipshultz and Abraham Morgentaler, in Houston and Boston respectively, treat a number of our members.

At the same time, the efforts of others, such as Dr. Joel Finkelstein, an endocrinologist at Massachusetts General and the author of the above cited article on the importance of estradiol would not be considered as cutting-edge as those men mentioned above, but he produced an article that confirmed the clinical position of those at the forefront of TRT practice. At this point, it is an oft-cited publication and confirms the clinical observations and judgement of those men who are clinical stars. His work can frequently help persuade an uninformed doctor not to plunge a patient into the hell of low estradiol.

Dr. Ryuto Nakazawa is the lead author of the article that can persuade uninformed doctors across the English-speaking world that twice weekly injections of testosterone are going to prevent the abject failure seen with less frequent injections. We've sent his work out to those who aren't fortunate enough to have doctors at the level of Saya, Crisler, Shippen, Gordon, or McClain.

If one isn't fortunate to be able to consult with a luminary, those who publish can be indirect guides and helpers.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Holden

There are doctors in clinical practice who, over time, have been responsible for delivering care at an extremely high (and creative level), following the evidence and patient response to devise and refine treatment protocols that are now accepted and proving their worth time after time. In addition to the aforementioned physicians, one should include Dr. Greg Lowe, a urologist who is reputed to be remarkably capable working with patients who present with erectile issues and low androgen levels; Dr. Rand McClain, in California, who is a great friend of this Forum and is highly regarded in the field of both hormone replacement and anti-aging medicine; Drs. Larry Lipshultz and Abraham Morgentaler, in Houston and Boston respectively, treat a number of our members.

At the same time, the efforts of others, such as Dr. Joel Finkelstein, an endocrinologist at Massachusetts General and the author of the above cited article on the importance of estradiol would not be considered as cutting-edge as those men mentioned above, but he produced an article that confirmed the clinical position of those at the forefront of TRT practice. At this point, it is an oft-cited publication and confirms the clinical observations and judgement of those men who are clinical stars. His work can frequently help persuade an uninformed doctor not to plunge a patient into the hell of low estradiol.

Dr. Ryuto Nakazawa is the lead author of the article that can persuade uninformed doctors across the English-speaking world that twice weekly injections of testosterone are going to lead to abject failure. We've sent his work out to those who aren't fortunate enough to have doctors at the level of Saya, Crisler, Shippen, Gordon, or McClain.

If one isn't fortunate to be able to consult with a luminary, those who publish can be indirect guides and helpers.

Thanks that's a great list and some I haven't heard of. Regarding Dr. Ryuto Nakazawa, is that the correct spelling, I haven't heard of him and can't find much on him. Also, what is meant by his article you summarize, don't many folks on this forum do twice weekly injections?

CoastWatcher

Thanks that's a great list and some I haven't heard of. Regarding Dr. Ryuto Nakazawa, is that the correct spelling, I haven't heard of him and can't find much on him. Also, what is meant by his article you summarize, don't many folks on this forum do twice weekly injections?

An editing error on my part - please see the revised post. You are right: twice-weekly shots (at a minimum) are preferred. Doctor Nakazawa is Japanese, I am checking the last contact I had to see if he is in North America or returned to Japan.

Holden

Great feedback everyone thanks. So far I'm hearing (and agree) top doctors in this field include

Dr Justin Saya
Dr John Crisler
Dr Eugene Shippen
Dr Mark Gordon
Dr Rand McClain
Dr Larry Lipshultz
Dr Abraham Morgentaler
Dr Greg Lowe
Dr Joel Finkelstein
Dr Ryuto Nakazawa

What about Dr Thomas O'Connor out of I think CT, and Dr Aaron Grossman from Chekd?

CoastWatcher

Great feedback everyone thanks. So far I'm hearing (and agree) top doctors in this field include

Dr Justin Saya
Dr John Crisler
Dr Eugene Shippen
Dr Mark Gordon
Dr Rand McClain
Dr Larry Lipshultz
Dr Abraham Morgentaler
Dr Greg Lowe
Dr Joel Finkelstein
Dr Ryuto Nakazawa

What about Dr Thomas O'Connor out of I think CT, and Dr Aaron Grossman from Chekd?

It would seem Dr. Nakazawa's presence in the US was a temporary appointment. He is practicing in Japan on a full-time basis according to what I could determine.

johnt

I've heard and read good things about Dr. Brett Osborn but no personal experience. I do have an appointment with him in next few weeks.

Holden

I've heard and read good things about Dr. Brett Osborn but no personal experience. I do have an appointment with him in next few weeks.

Thanks johnt!! Yes, I've heard good things about Dr Osborn as well. Would love to hear how your appointment goes. Thanks.

Revised list:

Dr Justin Saya
Dr John Crisler
Dr Eugene Shippen
Dr Mark Gordon
Dr Rand McClain
Dr Larry Lipshultz
Dr Abraham Morgentaler
Dr Greg Lowe
Dr Joel Finkelstein
Dr Brett Osborn

Buy Lab Tests Online