Anastrozole - Enduring Side Effects 5 Years Later

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Can some one explain why there are guys who claims they feel bad, like OP stating even after years he feel side effects, while me I am the oposite because testosterone makes me feel angry, anxious, with ED and insonima and Anastrozol helps with all of this?
There’s a TON that goes into how someone feels, regardless of their protocol, or whether they’re using an ai or not. Ai’s can absolutely make guys feel great and function optimally. And then for some guys it can make them feel worse. It really depends on way too many factors to compare urself with literally any other guy out there.

Most of the time a guy on HRT should be able to avoid using an ai to feel good and function optimally. But if a guy feels great and functions well on one, there’s really nothing too wrong with it. It’s just more beneficial if u can feel and function good without one. There may be some long term side effects from taking one. But maybe there isn’t. And even if there are, they’re most likely gonna be very mild, imo

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wuinz

There’s another thread that basically mimics exactly what happened with you. Someone took an AI and was hit with symptoms very similar to post finasteride syndrome. From what I can tell the only thing that seemed to work, based on the anecdotes of other affected people, is the use of estrogen to restore functionality to the receptors. I’m not sure if AIs just cause estrogen resistance in the estrogen receptors or maybe it long term de-sensitizes the receptors. Either way, supplementing estrogen seems to alleviate symptoms.

Condrad94

^ thank you so much for your response. I’ll mention this to my doctors and see what can be done. Will report back

Last edited:

zancek0

Can some one explain why there are guys who claims they feel bad, like OP stating even after years he feel side effects, while me I am the oposite because testosterone makes me feel angry, anxious, with ED and insonima and Anastrozol helps with all of this?
Did you use AIs on TRT?

zancek0

highly unlikely this has anything to do with the past use of an AI. you look in the wrong place. give some labs, e2 sensitive, free total T etc
Bro, his issues have literally everything to do with AI use. That doesn't mean that we ought to focus on e2 levels now. Most people and docs have literally 0 knowledge about the involvement of estrogen in thyroid function (overall metabolism rate), endocannabinoid system, andregenic system, opioid system, GABA/glutamate balance, CRF regulation, acetylcholine system, serotonin and dopamine system. Blahblahblah, it's indirectly involved everywhere.
AIs can be brutal, and there were similar reports made by few other people.

Your cholesterol is high because you're dealing with excessive amounts of reactive oxidative species/stress and increasing cholesterol is how body fights this so your blood vessels dont get fucked - you're chronically inflammed. Which is something estrogen usually takes care of by keeping SODs going. In crude terms, your antioxidant system is not working.

@Condrad94 I'll send you a DM and fill you in with relevant info you need. I think this is fixable but will require some experimentation and money for very comprehensive labs. Docs will be absolutely useless here (hopefully not, though).

Condrad94

Bro, his issues have literally everything to do with AI use. That doesn't mean that we ought to focus on e2 levels now. Most people and docs have literally 0 knowledge about the involvement of estrogen in thyroid function (overall metabolism rate), endocannabinoid system, andregenic system, opioid system, GABA/glutamate balance, CRF regulation, acetylcholine system, serotonin and dopamine system. Blahblahblah, it's indirectly involved everywhere.
AIs can be brutal, and there were similar reports made by few other people.

Your cholesterol is high because you're dealing with excessive amounts of reactive oxidative species/stress and increasing cholesterol is how body fights this so your blood vessels dont get fucked - you're chronically inflammed. Which is something estrogen usually takes care of by keeping SODs going. In crude terms, your antioxidant system is not working.

@Condrad94 I'll send you a DM and fill you in with relevant info you need. I think this is fixable but will require some experimentation and money for very comprehensive labs. Docs will be absolutely useless here (hopefully not, though).
I am absolutely open to any ideas within reason. This has been an absolutely nightmare for me already, so I have an open mind.

The difference was night and day after anastrazole. Before, libido was sky high daily to the point of getting me in relationship trouble. After, it was like a switch is flipped where I am fighting to have a libido.

No crazy stresses or anything in my life. Sleep hours are good, no apnea, nothing.

Just as before and after with this aromatase inhibitor experience.

zancek0

I am absolutely open to any ideas within reason. This has been an absolutely nightmare for me already, so I have an open mind.

The difference was night and day after anastrazole. Before, libido was sky high daily to the point of getting me in relationship trouble. After, it was like a switch is flipped where I am fighting to have a libido.

No crazy stresses or anything in my life. Sleep hours are good, no apnea, nothing.

Just as before and after with this aromatase inhibitor experience.
Yes, this is no wonder. Estrogen is crucial for libido. Your e2 levels might be okay but that doesnt tell us if there's proper estrogen signalling taking place. Also, there's balance between ERalpha and ERbeta that serum e2 levels tell us nothing about but is important still.

MarkLA

@Condrad94 - how did this work out for you?

I have taken low dose Adex on and off ( 0.1 mg EOD).. lately I have no libido and can't feel an orgasm. I have been on it this time for longer than before. I'll probably drop the AI and see if I return to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me