All Day Every Day Headache

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

The last few measurements have been around 500-600 ng/dL. These were taken 2-3 hours post-injection on daily protocols (TE/TP blend). They somewhat defy expectations, as previously in this time frame I measured values in line with predicted peaks. However, these recent values are closer to predicted average levels.
Are you reconsidering the prop half life after further testing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Are you reconsidering the prop half life after further testing?
None of the explanations seems very likely, so I'm still puzzled. I have many previous propionate-only measurements implying a half-life less than a day. But a recent propionate-only trough measurement is unexpectedly high. This latter seems to argue against a shift towards faster underlying metabolism, which would push down all measurements. Maybe the best guess is that shifting injection sites has led to slower absorption. This still seems like a stretch, but less so than changes in Empower's propionate.

Fortunate

None of the explanations seems very likely, so I'm still puzzled. I have many previous propionate-only measurements implying a half-life less than a day. But a recent propionate-only trough measurement is unexpectedly high. This latter seems to argue against a shift towards faster underlying metabolism, which would push down all measurements. Maybe the best guess is that shifting injection sites has led to slower absorption. This still seems like a stretch, but less so than changes in Empower's propionate.
I probably don't have the proper context to the conversation - were you expecting higher numbers?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I probably don't have the proper context to the conversation - were you expecting higher numbers?
Maybe it was a little terse. On propionate alone or with a propionate/enanthate blend, daily injections have yielded pronounced peaks and troughs in serum levels, which have been somewhat predictable. However, the last four measurements have been unexpectedly muted, in every case closer to the predicted mean level than to the peak or trough I was trying to measure.

Fortunate

Maybe it was a little terse. On propionate alone or with a propionate/enanthate blend, daily injections have yielded pronounced peaks and troughs in serum levels, which have been somewhat predictable. However, the last four measurements have been unexpectedly muted, in every case closer to the predicted mean level than to the peak or trough I was trying to measure.
Interesting. Does it correlate in any way with how you feel?

Tracking these things can be hard. You literally have to record how you are feeling, go get your labs and wait 5 to 7 days to get them back. Then, you have to look back and try to make some kind of connection.

Physiology can be weird. In my case, I used 1 to 2 clicks of 15% cream on the upper arms along with Natesto for around a year. I stopped it for a while and went back to it, and now even 5% cream makes me feel like crap. I understand there are lots of variables that go into the subjective experience while on TRT, but your current unexpected labs and my personal experience have been perplexing to say the least.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Interesting. Does it correlate in any way with how you feel?

Tracking these things can be hard. You literally have to record how you are feeling, go get your labs and wait 5 to 7 days to get them back. Then, you have to look back and try to make some kind of connection.

Physiology can be weird. In my case, I used 1 to 2 clicks of 15% cream on the upper arms along with Natesto for around a year. I stopped it for a while and went back to it, and now even 5% cream makes me feel like crap. I understand there are lots of variables that go into the subjective experience while on TRT, but your current unexpected labs and my personal experience have been perplexing to say the least.
I haven't noticed much difference in subjective results. I think one needs to take a pretty long view when it comes to assessing hormones. That is, how do you feel on average over a period of several weeks? This is what I try to correlate with hormone levels. It's additionally challenging when variables you thought were stable prove otherwise. I recently had progesterone appear to double for no obvious reason. An optimistic explanation is that my simulation of a normal HPTA is succeeding enough to stimulate endogenous production, which had been largely suppressed by TRT. Whatever the cause, I'm lowering my dose of progesterone a bit and will retest.

Gman86

I haven't noticed much difference in subjective results. I think one needs to take a pretty long view when it comes to assessing hormones. That is, how do you feel on average over a period of several weeks? This is what I try to correlate with hormone levels. It's additionally challenging when variables you thought were stable prove otherwise. I recently had progesterone appear to double for no obvious reason. An optimistic explanation is that my simulation of a normal HPTA is succeeding enough to stimulate endogenous production, which had been largely suppressed by TRT. Whatever the cause, I'm lowering my dose of progesterone a bit and will retest.

What dose of progesterone are u thinking about doing now? Like around 0.3mg or so?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me