Labs look good but libido is still shot; help!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Ugh, T therapy is so confusing. I have read in other threads that an E above 35 is too high and causes issues.

I don't think there is a firm consensus on E2 values or many studies. Many people say E2 should be in the 20's but another theory is that the E2 value should be linked to T in a ratio such that as T rises so too will E2 and this is ok and even best. My T is about 670 and my E2 was 36 and I don't have any issues. If your T levels are in the 800's, I think on this forum E2 up to 40 will be considered ok, but it also depends heavily on how you feel and any symptoms.

I don't think there is a firm consensus on E2 values or many studies. Many people say E2 should be in the 20's but another theory is that the E2 value should be linked to T in a ratio such that as T rises so too will E2 and this is ok and even best. My T is about 670 and my E2 was 36 and I don't have any issues. If your T levels are in the 800's, I think on this forum E2 up to 40 will be considered ok, but it also depends heavily on how you feel and any symptoms.

I agree with Saul. E2 lvl is very personal and varies with each person.

You just have to try different lvl to see what works for you. I can't find any laws written that 14-20 ratio is the magic numbers just a place to start. I am old and like my E2 on the high side. Its good for my bones and I am more passionnant and less angry at the world. YMMV

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me