Advice on low dose daily testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tropicaldaze1950

I've done both subQ and IM. I've found my TT numbers higher on IM(900 vs 750) and I've read many of the studies comparing both modes of administration. Maybe there's a time lag given the different route of administration, but I also feel IM quickly(no surprise). My urologist has no preference. He leaves it up to the patient.

Coconutz

Bump!

Anybody still taking TNE? There really IS something different about esterless test. It's amazing. Just sucks the injection sites get so sore, and noticeable crash come 2-3pm. I never ever take naps, thats how i know its out of my system by 3pm. Im not willing to take 2 injections a day. 1 is pushing it.My libido is completely on another level, and I swear my balls feel much fuller over Enanthate. Almost to the point they are constantly sore. TNE was a godsend when I was fighting low E2.

Willyt

Bump!

Anybody still taking TNE? There really IS something different about esterless test. It's amazing. Just sucks the injection sites get so sore, and noticeable crash come 2-3pm. I never ever take naps, thats how i know its out of my system by 3pm. Im not willing to take 2 injections a day. 1 is pushing it.My libido is completely on another level, and I swear my balls feel much fuller over Enanthate. Almost to the point they are constantly sore. TNE was a godsend when I was fighting low E2.
Did you have same libido increase with medium esters? Any test results on FSH and LH while using TNE? Would be interesting to see whether there is less suppression of your HPTA.

Charliebizz

Bump!

I had similar experience with the transcrotal cream. My libido was absolutely insane and my balls felt full and achy. But my energy was all over the place and my mood sucked a few hours after applying. Even now if I add a little cream to my injection protocol for a day my libido comes back hardcore. But it just gives me nasty mood

Fortunate

I had similar experience with the transcrotal cream. My libido was absolutely insane and my balls felt full and achy. But my energy was all over the place and my mood sucked a few hours after applying. Even now if I add a little cream to my injection protocol for a day my libido comes back hardcore. But it just gives me nasty mood
On cream, I tend feel a rush followed by a crash. Too much whip sawing. Wish there were a more refined and precise way to use cream, cause I’d like to use it.

Charliebizz

On cream, I tend feel a rush followed by a crash. Too much whip sawing. Wish there were a more refined and precise way to use cream, cause I’d like to use it.
Exactly. But man let me tell you the libido and erections were insane. We used a little on my wife’s clitoris. (Very very small amount). It was the best sexual experience of our lives. And lasted for 3 day lol. I’ve been with her 23 years. And we never sent pictures and stuff. The following few days we were sending pics and just non stop texting all day. I couldn’t even think at work lol. But I would get bouts of fatigue and some of my “low cortisol” symptoms back. Then I would get moody and flushed at night. Very strange.

Fortunate

Exactly. But man let me tell you the libido and erections were insane. We used a little on my wife’s clitoris. (Very very small amount). It was the best sexual experience of our lives. And lasted for 3 day lol. I’ve been with her 23 years. And we never sent pictures and stuff. The following few days we were sending pics and just non stop texting all day. I couldn’t even think at work lol. But I would get bouts of fatigue and some of my “low cortisol” symptoms back. Then I would get moody and flushed at night. Very strange.
Like so many others, I felt really good on cream for about a month and it went down hill from there. Tons of libido and energy. I was doing 20% with a click on scrotum and a click on arm in the AM + one click on the arm in the PM. I didn't make it long enough to get a set of labs, but I imagine I was supraphysiologic.

This all makes me wonder if this very common phenomenon is unique to compounded creams/gels or do the big pharma versions do the same to guys? I wonder if a product like androderm works better, since it probably leaches out slowly as opposed to getting a blast at once. I actually posted a thread about this here, but didn't get enough feedback to draw any conclusions. I might go ahead and wake that thread up, as I think it's an interesting question.

If anyone reading has experience with commercially prepared topical testosterone, please feel free to post.

Charliebizz

Like so many others, I felt really good on cream for about a month and it went down hill from there. Tons of libido and energy. I was doing 20% with a click on scrotum and a click on arm in the AM + one click on the arm in the PM. I didn't make it long enough to get a set of labs, but I imagine I was supraphysiologic.

This all makes me wonder if this very common phenomenon is unique to compounded creams/gels or do the big pharma versions do the same to guys? I wonder if a product like androderm works better, since it probably leaches out slowly as opposed to getting a blast at once. I actually posted a thread about this here, but didn't get enough feedback to draw any conclusions. I might go ahead and wake that thread up, as I think it's an interesting question.

If anyone reading has experience with commercially prepared topical testosterone, please feel free to post.
I unfortunately only has a day or two of energy but it was nervous energy. I feel like the creams crush my cortisol. I had all my old symptoms of low cortisol creep back in. I could be wrong but I didn’t make it long enough to test. That’s the problem with feeling so bad for so long your scared to go back to that place.

I have been messing around with putting a dab of cream on scrotum over the weekend. I get much better erection quality and libido for a day or two.

Beken

I'm injecting the equivalent of 43 mg testosterone cypionate a week. It's the best I've felt overall on TRT, and I've been on as much as 100 mg per week. I inject daily, and peak testosterone is probably close to 700 ng/dL, at least mid to upper 600s. The actual protocol is 3.2 mg T enanthate and 2.4 mg T propionate injected daily subcutaneously.

I'll put in a plug for starting with a higher injection frequency: The data you gather can be useful in making predictions later on. Starting with at least EOD injections means that after things settle down you will likely have a pretty constant total serum testosterone. If you measure this along with SHBG and ideally albumin too then the dose-response relationship lets you estimate in advance the results of other protocols. The more data points you collect, the better your estimates.
My starting levels were 168TT 2.9FT. I'm getting high blood pressure, pulse, headaches and anxiety at 100mg per week... pinning everyday for 4 weeks. I'm a big guy 270 pounds at 6'2".But I think I'm super sensitive. I took it to 9mg a day and I am still feeling waay too much energy. I ride my bike everyday too. Since I only started 8 weeks ago I assume some of the testosterone is still in my system from when I was at 100mg a week because of the half life. I'm going to try 7mg a day. Any thoughts?

Were you having side effects too? What made you titrate to 43mg a week?

My doctor actually fired me because I was have all of those side effects and he said that he has never seen anything like it in 15 years.

Fortunate

My starting levels were 168TT 2.9FT. I'm getting high blood pressure, pulse, headaches and anxiety at 100mg per week... pinning everyday for 4 weeks. I'm a big guy 270 pounds at 6'2".But I think I'm super sensitive. I took it to 9mg a day and I am still feeling waay too much energy. I ride my bike everyday too. Since I only started 8 weeks ago I assume some of the testosterone is still in my system from when I was at 100mg a week because of the half life. I'm going to try 7mg a day. Any thoughts?

My doctor actually fired me because I was have all of those side effects and he said that he has never seen anything like it in 15 years.
He fired you? That’s kind of crazy.

I am not a perfect example of how to do TRT successfully, but I have struggled with anxiety using low-dose daily injections for some darn reason. no, you can tell your doctor. There’s some other dude out there with similar issues.

Charliebizz

I might be a rare case. But I had all those side effects from test cyp. I tried all sorts of doses and frequency. I also tried it in different carrier oils. No good. Switched to test enanthate and im in a much better spot now. Cyp also crushed my cortisol. And enathate didn’t. I have tones of labs. And tried cyp a bunch of times. It just doesn’t work for me

Beken

He fired you? That’s kind of crazy.

I am not a perfect example of how to do TRT successfully, but I have struggled with anxiety using low-dose daily injections for some darn reason. no, you can tell your doctor. There’s some other dude out there with similar issues.
Have you found anything that helps? One guy in the forum said that he had less anxiety on Testosterone Enanthate.... What was your dose?

Willyt

Are you taking HCG? Any other supplements that could be contributing to the anxiety?

Cataceous

Super Moderator

The fact is 100 mg cypionate per week provides more testosterone than the vast majority of men ever make naturally. Your size doesn't matter very much. The main thing is how rapidly your liver metabolizes testosterone and its metabolites. It's fine to try 7 mg TC per day. But remember that it's important to stabilize before evaluating. Variations can be expected after any protocol change. This means one should stay with a particular dose for at least 2-3 months. After that get lab work, including total testosterone and SHBG at a minimum. From this you can estimate free testosterone. If you have access to a free testosterone test based on equilibrium dialysis then that's good too.

I didn't have any significant side effects on 98 mg/week (28 mg EOD) enanthate, though I was only on that high dose for a month. I did feel flat, and symptoms of hypogonadism hadn't completely resolved. But lab work showed total testosterone over 1,200 ng/dL, which I considered excessive. I've worked down from there over the years. I've since found that a blend of testosterone propionate and a longer ester works best for daily injections. This allows for a diurnal rhythm in serum testosterone, somewhat mimicking what's seen in normal men.

GreenMachineX

Have you found anything that helps? One guy in the forum said that he had less anxiety on Testosterone Enanthate.... What was your dose?
I might be a rare case. But I had all those side effects from test cyp. I tried all sorts of doses and frequency. I also tried it in different carrier oils. No good. Switched to test enanthate and im in a much better spot now. Cyp also crushed my cortisol. And enathate didn’t. I have tones of labs. And tried cyp a bunch of times. It just doesn’t work for me
I might have to try the enan Ester as well since no matter what I've tried on cyp, there's issues. But, I remember all those years of test E cycles and felt awesome.

Beken

The fact is 100 mg cypionate per week provides more testosterone than the vast majority of men ever make naturally. Your size doesn't matter very much. The main thing is how rapidly your liver metabolizes testosterone and its metabolites. It's fine to try 7 mg TC per day. But remember that it's important to stabilize before evaluating. Variations can be expected after any protocol change. This means one should stay with a particular dose for at least 2-3 months. After that get lab work, including total testosterone and SHBG at a minimum. From this you can estimate free testosterone. If you have access to a free testosterone test based on equilibrium dialysis then that's good too.

I didn't have any significant side effects on 98 mg/week (28 mg EOD) enanthate, though I was only on that high dose for a month. I did feel flat, and symptoms of hypogonadism hadn't completely resolved. But lab work showed total testosterone over 1,200 ng/dL, which I considered excessive. I've worked down from there over the years. I've since found that a blend of testosterone propionate and a longer ester works best for daily injections. This allows for a diurnal rhythm in serum testosterone, somewhat mimicking what's seen in normal men.

Beken

I'm going to ride out 7mg a day and see what happens. I typically make a tea in the morning with fresh ginger, turmeric, honey and a earl grey tea bag.... not much caffeine but I going to cut it out because I think it may be triggering some anxiety. I know that my relationship with sugar and my insulin resistance is getting much much better. I see enough benefits to stick it out. My TRT doctor died me yesterday because apparently 'he has not seen these kind of symptoms in a patient in 15 years'. lol

What is your current protocol and are you happy with it? Where do you get your esters blended? Thanks for the help!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me