Aches from Ipamoralin newbie advice please!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anongeeza76

Hi, I've been taking ipamoralin for 2 weeks, 200mcg, morning 20-30 mins before food, and 200mcg before bed.
I'm experiencing bad aches every morning when I wake up, around my back and obliques. This morning was really bad, I've done my research and never read about this side effect.

Has anyone experienced this? Should I lower the dose to 100mcg?

Any help would be greatfully received.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Phoenix

I'm currently injecting a 200mcg blend of Sermorelin/Ipamorelin before bed with no issues.
I have read to start with 100mcg once per day and increase if well tolerated.

Anongeeza76

thanks

I'm currently injecting a 200mcg blend of Sermorelin/Ipamorelin before bed with no issues.
I have read to start with 100mcg once per day and increase if well tolerated.

Hi thanks for your reply, I'm going to try 100mcg at bedtime to see if it helps, I wake up with a really sore back and sides. I have lost belly fat recently so maybe my body is compensating for the changes in posture. Don't know. The information isn't so widespread on peptides and is a little bit suck it and see!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Body aches are typical side effects of growth hormone and growth hormone releasing hormones. I can't even use low doses since I feel like a was ran over by a truck.

Some people develop antibodies to peptides that may elicit an immune response that may be the reason for this problem.

Anongeeza76

Thank you! yes I suppose that makes sense, I lowered the dose to 100mcg before bed, and it wasn't as bad so hopefully problem solved. Thank you for your help guys!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me