Ipamorelin only did the trick for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman86

You are correct brother, we really try to be the lowest with the best customer experience. Our t/a is typically the same day or the next day as well, plus we actually answer our phones and text people back!
Just placed an order for a couple bottles of both ipa and CJC, as well as some bac water. I did the free shipping, but I’m jc, whats the difference in shipping times between the free and $9.99 shipping? Roughly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Just placed an order for a couple bottles of both ipa and CJC, as well as some bac water. I did the free shipping, but I’m jc, whats the difference in shipping times between the free and $9.99 shipping? Roughly
Speed of delivery, some need it asap, others an extra day or two doesn't matter.

You are already processed and at with USPS.

BigTex

I agree with these points in general. However, sending money to China in particular seems increasingly problematic. It can no longer be plausibly denied that in doing so we are empowering a totalitarian regime whose long range intentions are far from benign. The objection is largely philosophical, as the peptide market is undoubtedly minuscule relative to overall trade, and it's not realistic to ask people to pay two or three times as much for an equivalent product. Nonetheless, as awareness of the issue increases there may be more political will to reduce our reliance on adversaries.
I certainly do agree with you, however, when companies in the USA only care about ripping people off, its hard to fight it. Prices here just keep going up and up. Look at the cost of bacteriostatic water. REDICULOUS, it's just distilled water and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, easiest thing in the world to make,. yet we are paying ridiculous prices for it. Most everything you buy on Amazon or Ebay comes from China. Most stuff we buy at any other store is made in China. We have so many companies that set up manufacturing in China to cut costs and then claim it is a USA product and make huge profits. Nike, manufactures their shoes in China and charges American prices, we had a shortage of automobiles because some of the parts we needed were made in China, yet prices go up. Most all of our pharmaceutical companies are located in China and use Chinese raw products to make American drugs and jack up the prices for Americans.

I know an American guy who complained about doing business with China and started synthesizing peptides and HGH himself. The cost to make it was very inexpensive. Instead of passing this cost off to his American customers he charges American prices while the Chinese still sell the same product for 1/2 the price. We have a lot of people concerned about doing business with China but business in America is not concerned about trying to compete with Chinese prices. We will always be dependent on China and other countries with cheap labor until American business is willing to make things here and sell them at a reasonable price.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I certainly do agree with you, however, when companies in the USA only care about ripping people off, its hard to fight it. Prices here just keep going up and up. Look at the cost of bacteriostatic water. REDICULOUS, it's just distilled water and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, easiest thing in the world to make,. yet we are paying ridiculous prices for it. Most everything you buy on Amazon or Ebay comes from China. Most stuff we buy at any other store is made in China. We have so many companies that set up manufacturing in China to cut costs and then claim it is a USA product and make huge profits. Nike, manufactures their shoes in China and charges American prices, we had a shortage of automobiles because some of the parts we needed were made in China, yet prices go up. Most all of our pharmaceutical companies are located in China and use Chinese raw products to make American drugs and jack up the prices for Americans.

... We have a lot of people concerned about doing business with China but business in America is not concerned about trying to compete with Chinese prices. We will always be dependent on China and other countries with cheap labor until American business is willing to make things here and sell them at a reasonable price.
In theory, if a market is unfettered then businesses should not be able to make excess profits; easy money would encourage others to jump in, increasing supply and lowering the cost. The reality is that there are some inefficiencies and perceived risks — for both buyers and sellers — that help to inflate prices. I have to question the blanket statement that domestic companies are intent on ripping people off. What is this based on? Just because the cost of some raw materials appears low does not mean the cost of doing business is low. And I'm sure you're aware that having our government print and give out money like crazy is a factor in the price increases, as are the various supply chain disruptions, government regulations, taxes, etc.

A quick search suggests that average wages in China are about a quarter of what they are here. That's one reason why domestic production has dwindled. I don't object to companies seeking less expensive labor; I just prefer that it be in countries that are not hostile to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale