A question about daily injections of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Vince
During the transition from E3.5D to daily did you feel worse? If yes how long did it take to feel good again?

For me going from E3.5D to EOD only took one week to realize it was the right move, the transition from feeling bad then good again is definitely shorter for me. I'm at 829 ng/dL and I got 4 more weeks to go till my levels are stable, doctor ordered blood work (6 month check up) even though I'm still in flux.

HealthMan

What was the reason for going from E3.5D to EOD in your case?

For me going from E3.5D to EOD only took one week to realize it was the right move, the transition from feeling bad then good again is definitely shorter for me. I'm at 829 ng/dL and I got 4 more weeks to go till my levels are stable, doctor ordered blood work (6 month check up) even though I'm still in flux.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince
During the transition from E3.5D to daily did you feel worse? If yes how long did it take to feel good again?
For me, there was no transition. I felt great before and after. I only started daily to hopefully control my HCT and so far it's working.

Systemlord

What was the reason for going from E3.5D to EOD in your case?

I just felt recovery was taking forever, I've been making minimal gains in body comp changes and still too weak to lift weights. 2 weeks ago I lifted weights for 2 hours and almost passed out, took 2 weeks for my energy to return. I realize that a 2 hour workout for my first time in almost 20 years was probably a little much, but it felt great. In the last 2 weeks since the change in protocol I've noticed explosive energy and slightly more strength.

HealthMan

For me, there was no transition. I felt great before and after. I only started daily to hopefully control my HCT and so far it's working.

Thanks Vince. I have HCT issues as well and i am considerinng trying daily injections because of this and low SHBG. I have tried to get an ok from Defy before my consultation but they told me I will have to wait. So lets see

HealthMan

I just felt recovery was taking forever, I've been making minimal gains in body comp changes and still too weak to lift weights. 2 weeks ago I lifted weights for 2 hours and almost passed out, took 2 weeks for my energy to return. I realize that a 2 hour workout for my first time in almost 20 years was probably a little much, but it felt great. In the last 2 weeks since the change in protocol I've noticed explosive energy and slightly more strength.

Fair enough. How TT, FT, estradiol compare after moving to daily? My TT at the beginning was 1200-1300 and i felt great. But lately using the same dosage my TT has been just under 800 and i am not feeling as good as before. Given i have HCT issues and sensitivity to high normal estradiol levels, increasing the dosage on a E3.5D protocol to try to achieve higher TT levels would probably just make those problems worse.

Systemlord

Fair enough. How TT, FT, estradiol compare after moving to daily? My TT at the beginning was 1200-1300 and i felt great. But lately using the same dosage my TT has been just under 800 and i am not feeling as good as before. Given i have HCT issues and sensitivity to high normal estradiol levels, increasing the dosage on a E3.5D protocol to try to achieve higher TT levels would probably just make those problems worse.

When I was on weekly my trough was 451 (75mg, now 25mg EOD), my doctor refuses to check E2 so I will recheck everything myself in 4 weeks. I haven't switched to daily and probably will not anytime soon unless my SHBG drops significantly. I've never had my E2 checked and am lucky I've never experienced any related E2 symptoms even at 800+ TT.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince. I have HCT issues as well and i am considerinng trying daily injections because of this and low SHBG. I have tried to get an ok from Defy before my consultation but they told me I will have to wait. So lets see
I'm sure you know the number one reason, members start doing daily, is because of low SHBG. A tough thing to deal with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me