A Med that Boosts Dopamine that in Turn Boosts Libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

captain

No thats not it. Thats an anti-anxiety drug. I dont think that will do anything for libido but not sure.
Buspirone decreases serotonin levels in specific brain areas while increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. There was some talk at one time of it being used for libido at a low dose taking it once or twice a week. If it was taken daily it would lose it's effect. I recall it is used to help with ssri induced sexual dysfunction.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Buspirone decreases serotonin levels in specific brain areas while increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. There was some talk at one time of it being used for libido at a low dose taking it once or twice a week. If it was taken daily it would lose it's effect. I recall it is used to help with ssri induced sexual dysfunction.
That’s what I’m saying no reason to get nasty with wondering. It can indirectly boost dopamine.

with all medication they are very dose dependent and every individual reacts different. I’m on a very low dose ssri and it has given me zero sexual side effects. Back almost 20 years ago I used to get panic attacks and was prescribed higher dose Paxil. I had a ton of trouble reaching climax on that dose. And back to the original question. Long term I don’t think boosting dopamine is going to have lasting results in libido long term. Or body’s seem to adapt very quickly to taking drugs for nt. It’s worth a shot to try though.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Regarding pramipexole for this purpose, here's an anecdotal report from over at PeakT: I just wanted to post this in case anybody out there is at their wits end with libido issues. I've found reasonable success with pramipexole at 0.5mg once daily. I don't understand how it works but it seems to basically inhibit prolactin. Whenever prolactin is inhibited, libido tends to increase. That's my "bro science" take on it, but I'm sure you can look into much deeper and glean more details. Apparently this medication is mostly intended for Parkinson's patients, and long term use could result in motor problems and/or other problems. I'm not a medical doctor/advisor so do your own research and use at your own risk.
When I read that even older folks refer to Mirapex as "Mirasex" I figured if it even worked for them, it'd be worth trying.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me