A different forum recommended blood tests be taken halfway to when the next injection is due

Buy Lab Tests Online

chasedat

This is the first time I've heard of this. Everything I've read has said to take blood tests right before your next injection is due. Granted I'm still relatively new, but I've buried myself in as much research as I could to learn as much as I could the past two weeks or so. I'm trying to expand and learn from as many resources as possible and I have never heard of testing midway to your next injection. Have I just completely missed the memo?

I don't think the guys understood my original question. But no matter, it wasn't anything vital anyway. Just something I was curious about.

So for members here with more experience, what are your thoughts? I understand their point when they explain why testing midway is important. But my thought process is, is it's my lowest point that I care about. That's where the potential to feel the shittiest is.

Here's the discussion:

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/what-t-levels-should-be-in-the-future/220971

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The lowest point is what matters as long as you are not peaking so high that your hematocrit, estradiol, blood pressure, etc are high. Most of us inject smaller doses (50-100 mg) twice per week so the peaks and valleys are not as pronounced anyway.

You can certainly test for a 24hr and then a trough, the lowest point right before your next injection. The trough is what is used to adjust dosing if needed. Loads of bad forums out there with misguided advice, ExcelMale has the very best knowledgeable group of guys I've found. I try to avoid forums like PeakTestosterone and TNation are two...filled with rank amateurs that don't know too much.

chasedat

You can certainly test for a 24hr and then a trough, the lowest point right before your next injection. The trough is what is used to adjust dosing if needed. Loads of bad forums out there with misguided advice, ExcelMale has the very best knowledgeable group of guys I've found. I try to avoid forums like PeakTestosterone and TNation are two...filled with rank amateurs that don't know too much.

Thanks for the input brother. I've been very satisfied with the knowledge from everyone here as well. In my quest for knowledge on TRT I like to make sure everything is clarified :). I'm in Southeast Asia and don't have access to a doctor that'd have any idea what they'd be doing in regards to TRT, however I do have access to the medication. So I'm on my own and incredibly thankful for everyone's input here! Good shit :D.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me