Lump lasting 3 months from SubQ Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

lanhip122

Hi everyone,

I injected 0.25mg Subq testosterone Cypionate under my skin in my belly about 2-3 months ago, and now there's a swelling that won't go away and has even gotten a bit bigger. I talked to two doctors, and they said I should stop injecting near the area and just wait, even if it takes a long time, as long as it's not hurting. But waiting for months or years feels like a lot, especially when the lump before only lasted 2-3 days.

I tried antibiotics, but they didn't help. Does anyone have a similar experience or any advice?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

Hi everyone,

I injected 0.25mg Subq testosterone Cypionate under my skin in my belly about 2-3 months ago, and now there's a swelling that won't go away and has even gotten a bit bigger. I talked to two doctors, and they said I should stop injecting near the area and just wait, even if it takes a long time, as long as it's not hurting. But waiting for months or years feels like a lot, especially when the lump before only lasted 2-3 days.

I tried antibiotics, but they didn't help. Does anyone have a similar experience or any advice?

Thanks
It happens sometimes for various reasons. Has it happened with other injections, or just a one off? Lasting 2-3 months is unusual.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

lanhip122

I had the same issue. Like others have said, try shallow IM and it will go away. I got hard lumps for weeks under my stomach skin and they went away when I switched injection sites. I now use ventroglutes pretty much constantly.
Ok I will pause subq and test shallow IM. Do you have a good video that shows Shallow IM in ventroglutes well?

I am also taking HCG, where else should I inject it if not in my belly?

WestB87

Ok I will pause subq and test shallow IM. Do you have a good video that shows Shallow IM in ventroglutes well?

I am also taking HCG, where else should I inject it if not in my belly?
I wish I did know of a video that demo’d glute IM, but I’m not on the internet much anymore. Best thing I can tell you is find them on an anatomy chart, then press your fingers in that area while contracting your glutes then leaning back just a bit. That band of muscle running from tailbone to hip bone that you’ll feel tighten just above the gluteus Maximus is the target area.

I am also on HCG and alternate days between T-cyp and HCG, swapping glutes with each one.

WestB87

Too many nerves to hit in the glutes, I much prefer to pin in the deltoids.
We all have different preferences for sure. I think that I hit a nerve like 50% of my pins into the delts and I’ve got a horrible tendency to piston when I’m reaching over to them. I def wouldn’t have known without giving it some honest tries though. When I fatigue of stabbing the glutes, I’ll ask the wife to stick me in the delts. I think she secretly enjoys sticking me lol

Sergel

I have been injecting my belly subq for the last 5 years with no issues. The only time I did have issues such as the one you are having is if I don't inject deep enough. If I pinch, and go straight in with a 1/2 in needle, I have a little bump for a couple of days with is completely normal. But at one point I tried injecting at a slight angle, depositing the T closer to the skin and then I had loads of trouble with bumps that would itch and be red for weeks on end... Re-injected deep (90deg) and problem went away... Part of learning what works for you...

lanhip122

I wish I did know of a video that demo’d glute IM, but I’m not on the internet much anymore. Best thing I can tell you is find them on an anatomy chart, then press your fingers in that area while contracting your glutes then leaning back just a bit. That band of muscle running from tailbone to hip bone that you’ll feel tighten just above the gluteus Maximus is the target area.

I am also on HCG and alternate days between T-cyp and HCG, swapping glutes with each one.
Thank you! What needle are you using ?

lanhip122

I have been injecting my belly subq for the last 5 years with no issues. The only time I did have issues such as the one you are having is if I don't inject deep enough. If I pinch, and go straight in with a 1/2 in needle, I have a little bump for a couple of days with is completely normal. But at one point I tried injecting at a slight angle, depositing the T closer to the skin and then I had loads of trouble with bumps that would itch and be red for weeks on end... Re-injected deep (90deg) and problem went away... Part of learning what works for you...
That might be also my problem. Where in the belly do you pin in? What needle are you using? Did you re inject 90deg inside the lump or what you mean by that ?

Last edited:

BJE

I inject into my butt fat with a 31g 5/16” insulin syringe every three days. Occasionally I notice a bump but I don’t pay attention to them so I don’t know how long they last.

George9

Since HCG is an aqueous solution you can probably keep injecting it into your belly fat with no problem. The testosterone is in an oil which can cause inflammation when injected into fat instead of muscle. Your thighs and delts have a thinner fat layer than your glutes and might be better injection sites if you get red lumps in your glutes.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching