6 Week bloodwork adjustment needed?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xisso

Hey. I have now been on Testosterone Enanthate for 6 weeks. My protocol has been EOD Subq injections and 122.5ml/week total.
Based on my blood test and being at the 6th week. Should i do any adjustments to the protocol?
1703518748679.png

1703518731732.png

Attachments

• 1703518740264.png
    1703518740264.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 26
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey. I have now been on Testosterone Enanthate for 6 weeks. My protocol has been EOD Subq injections and 122.5ml/week total.
Based on my blood test and being at the 6th week. Should i do any adjustments to the protocol?
View attachment 40316

No 6 weeks means nothing when looking at the bigger picture.

Even though blood levels have stabilized it will still take time (a few months) for the body to adapt to your new set-point and this is the critical time period when one needs to gauge how they truly feel overall regarding the relief/improvement of low symptoms and overall well-being.

Every protocol needs to be given a fighting chance (12 weeks) to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

The only time the dose of T would be increased at the 6-week mark is if your trough FT level was too low (highly doubtful) in the majority of cases.

Otherwise, you need to ride it out and give the protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) a chance to work.

You are hitting a descent trough TT 22 nmol/L (634.5ng/dL) and more importantly although your trough TT 634.5 ng/dL is far from absurdly high your trough FT is high at 23.1 ng/dL due to your absurdly low SHBG 7.4 nmol/L.

If we calculate your FT using the Vermeulen method then with a descent trough TT 634.5 ng/dL, absurdly low SHBG 7.4 nmol/L, and Albumin 4.3 g/dL (default) then your trough FT 23.1 ng/dL would be high.

1703521680152.png

Keep in mind your peak TT/FT will be higher.

Another thing that you need to keep an eye on is your RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Your hemoglobin and hematocrit are both close to the top end and this is only at the 6-week mark.

Many do not realize that where such blood (RBCs, hemoglobin, hematocrit) markers sit 6 weeks in is not where they will end up in the long run as it can take anywhere from 6-9 months and in some cases up to 1 year to reach peak levels.

Seeing as you are running a high trough FT level it is a given that such blood markers will be driven up further over time.

Nothing to fret over as of yet but need to keep an eye on this!

Keep in mind it is very common to experience ups/downs when first starting TTh or tweaking a protocol as hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) due to the half-life of the esterified T.

Too many lack the understanding of how exogenous esterified T works and get caught up in tweaking their protocol too soon because they do not feel great overall.

These are the individuals who end up chasing their tales endlessly caught up on that never-ending merry-go-round chasing that so-called optimal protocol!

Systemlord

I have now been on Testosterone Enanthate for 6 weeks. Should i do any adjustments to the protocol?
The biggest mistake I see men make is changing their protocols too often. This leads to an endless cycle of changing things based off how one feels, not realizing it can take many months to start feeling consistently good after leaving the protocol alone.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching