39/M - Pre-TRT bloods. I'd appreciated a second set of eyes. Thanks in advance!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

trravis

Hey all -

39/m looking to optimize T on my own and doing my best to go about it the right way.

Attached are pre-TRT bloods:
Total T - 425
Free T - 62
E2 - 16
SHBG - 30
HDL and LDL are elevated

Those are the numbers that I looked at but if anyone can spare a few minutes, I'd love for someone with some more expertise to give em a quick look.

Aside from HDL and LDL, I'm seeing everything else in range and feel ready to move forward. My plan is 100/mg week/EOD/SubQ for 3 months and see how things feel. Possible small adjustment up to 125 mg/week for the next 3 months and then bloods again at 6 months.

Thanks in advance for taking a look and I'd appreciate any feedback on the bloods or protocol.

And a big thank you to ALL in the community here...this site has been a huge resource.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Blood Test 8-2021_anon.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 36
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trravis

@Systemlord - thanks for your sharing your time and expertise!

What sort of consideration should I be taking regarding low estrogen?

My first thought is that the addition of more T to my system will also probably bring my estrogen levels into range? Start the protocol and keep an eye on estrogen levels at 6 month check up?

Is there anything else I should be doing or something else I should be taking into account?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey all -

39/m looking to optimize T on my own and doing my best to go about it the right way.

Attached are pre-TRT bloods:
Total T - 425
Free T - 62
E2 - 16
SHBG - 30
HDL and LDL are elevated

Those are the numbers that I looked at but if anyone can spare a few minutes, I'd love for someone with some more expertise to give em a quick look.

Aside from HDL and LDL, I'm seeing everything else in range and feel ready to move forward. My plan is 100/mg week/EOD/SubQ for 3 months and see how things feel. Possible small adjustment up to 125 mg/week for the next 3 months and then bloods again at 6 months.

Thanks in advance for taking a look and I'd appreciate any feedback on the bloods or protocol.

And a big thank you to ALL in the community here...this site has been a huge resource.

Cheers!
Before starting testosterone, you may want to look into enclomiphene. It will bring your levels up into a good range hopefully. Some men do feel good on it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me