3 Month Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

DJC105

I haven't been very active on here in awhile, but here is my 3 month bloodwork. I have a consult with a nurse at Defy Medical on the 15th to talk about them. (I would talk with Dr. Crisley again, but I'm in the process of moving and I'm kinda broke. He was awesome when we talked last time though.)

My current treatment plan is as follows:

Tue/Fri mornings, I inject .3ml of testosterone cypionate 10 ml.
Daily: 10 units of HCG 11000IU
Fish oil, Vitamin D daily

I am concerned that my free testosterone was in the 500s and total was in 24.9, especially since I had injected the day before. I greatly appreciate any feedback that y'all might have.

Attachments

• COOK, DANIEL LAB RESULTS 6.17.16.pdf
    419.4 KB · Views: 119
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I haven't been very active on here in awhile, but here is my 3 month bloodwork. I have a consult with a nurse at Defy Medical on the 15th to talk about them. (I would talk with Dr. Crisley again, but I'm in the process of moving and I'm kinda broke. He was awesome when we talked last time though.)

My current treatment plan is as follows:

Tue/Fri mornings, I inject .3ml of testosterone cypionate 10 ml.
Daily: 10 units of HCG 11000IU
Fish oil, Vitamin D daily

I am concerned that my free testosterone was in the 500s and total was in 24.9, especially since I had injected the day before. I greatly appreciate any feedback that y'all might have.
....something is wrong there. injecting 60mg On Tues AM(.3mL...doses are always shown in "mg", not a volume like "ml"), and 18hrs later a total T of 535. Does not compute. Even with low SHBG (have you had yours tested?) it doesn't make sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me