2 Weeks in- Lower dose update

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnnybones

Last Post: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?15508-Lower-dose-or-daily-injections

Went from 116mg to 108mg in an effort to lower estradiol as I was experiencing symptoms.

So far it has been fairly similar to every other time I have changed my dose, in that I feel almost like I am not on TRT at all anymore. I am more sleepy in the mornings, and have some adrenaline/anxiety spikes every now and then that were very common before treatment, and disappeared while on. Emotions are back to being more blunted as well. It truly is a hard feeling to describe in words, other than I feel more like pre TRT for the most part. One pro I have already seen is decreased back acne. I have had increased acne on my upper shoulders and back since being on TRT, and have tried many different skin regimens that never helped that much. As of right now my back is almost completely clear which is quite nice.

Cons: erection quality is poor. It gets the job done but just barely. However, I have noticed that orgasms are a lot more intense and enjoyable, and libido is up just a tad more than before.

I am fully aware a lot of changes are happening right now in the body, and levels wont stabilize until 5-6 weeks, and subjective benefits could take even longer to surface. It does seem like I am on the right track though as some of the high estradiol symptoms are starting to lessen. I simply wanted to post an update for anybody going through a similar experience at the moment, or somebody who has experienced it before. Thanks for all the help I have received from this forum.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johnnybones

I'd be surprised to see any changes going from 116 to 108mg weekly being such a minuscule change in dosage.

Well my e2 wasn't super elevated, and I preferred to go down slowly to minimize the chance of swinging past the best dose for me. If this still leaves me elevated and with symptoms present I will decrease to 100mg a week.

do you feel better now with this dosage than before? i noticed if you want to reap full benefits of trt you need to accept e2 symptoms it may feel unpleasant at first but eventually you will adjust to emotions and learn to deal with them and trt will give you more benefits. just my 0.2 cents

johnnybones

do you feel better now with this dosage than before? i noticed if you want to reap full benefits of trt you need to accept e2 symptoms it may feel unpleasant at first but eventually you will adjust to emotions and learn to deal with them and trt will give you more benefits. just my 0.2 cents

Plenty of people here have figured out how to get their e2 in a good spot, whether it be lower doses or daily injections. I don't have a problem dealing with emotions from e2. Its the other aspects of high e2 that I do not want to deal with if I do not have to.

HealthMan

Such a tiny reduction shouldn’t have that deep of an impact on how you feel. Plus you are only 2 weeks in. It might be all in your head on something else you might have changed lately?

johnnybones

Such a tiny reduction shouldn’t have that deep of an impact on how you feel. Plus you are only 2 weeks in. It might be all in your head on something else you might have changed lately?

Im not the only one here who feels this way when changing the dose, and I don't change multiple things at once to avoid confounding factors. As for some of it being in my head, I won't argue that could be true, but it doesn't account for all of it. Without fail, over the last two years every single time I have changed dosage, whether lowering or raising I have spent a few weeks feeling like I wasn't on TRT at all.

HealthMan

Im not the only one here who feels this way when changing the dose, and I don't change multiple things at once to avoid confounding factors. As for some of it being in my head, I won't argue that could be true, but it doesn't account for all of it. Without fail, over the last two years every single time I have changed dosage, whether lowering or raising I have spent a few weeks feeling like I wasn't on TRT at all.
Weird indeed. But everyone is different. This dosage reduction is almost within error range when loading a syringe. People feel a difference when changing protocol but mostly with larger dosage changes. Regardless give it sometime and see how you feel in a few weeks.
This is why when it comes to dosage reduction i rather make a more drastic reduction (most here disagree with me about this). Reason why it takes a long time for you to feel better again. So going slow means more time feeling like s.... and usually when you are increasing your dosage slowly you don’t feel bad. So i prefer lowering dosage to the extend you feel like it will get ride of the side effects that made you lower the dosage in the first place. Fell like crap for 4 weeks instead of months. Then do labwork and see how you feel and if necessary/desired slowly increase dosage again.

johnnybones

Weird indeed. But everyone is different. This dosage reduction is almost within error range when loading a syringe. People feel a difference when changing protocol but mostly with larger dosage changes. Regardless give it sometime and see how you feel in a few weeks.
This is why when it comes to dosage reduction i rather make a more drastic reduction (most here disagree with me about this). Reason why it takes a long time for you to feel better again. So going slow means more time feeling like s.... and usually when you are increasing your dosage slowly you don’t feel bad. So i prefer lowering dosage to the extend you feel like it will get ride of the side effects that made you lower the dosage in the first place. Fell like crap for 4 weeks instead of months. Then do labwork and see how you feel and if necessary/desired slowly increase dosage again.

I use 27g 1/2in insulin syringes so going from 116 to 108 is easy to measure out. I've done big changes before and it never worked out well so I prefer the slow and steady route these days. Also I know it takes a long time to truly see changes. Just posting an update with thoughts to have people to talk to lol not looking for any advice really. Ive chosen my path and have to stick with it.

HealthMan

I use 27g 1/2in insulin syringes so going from 116 to 108 is easy to measure out. I've done big changes before and it never worked out well so I prefer the slow and steady route these days. Also I know it takes a long time to truly see changes. Just posting an update with thoughts to have people to talk to lol not looking for any advice really. Ive chosen my path and have to stick with it.
Best of luck then

You're doing this right...well done.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching