1st month good with TRT, a few questions about adding HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brock997

I started TRT with my primary care doc a month ago, .15ml EOD SubQ injections. Starting to feel quite a bit better in many areas, no signs of high estradiol, the only downside has been some testicular discomfort and a noticeable size reduction.

My doc is on board with me starting HCG, just wants me to send in a plan for the dosage and pick the pharmacy. I'm hoping to inject the HCG at the same time as the testosterone, EOD.

Would 200 IU EOD be a good starting point to see if the testes improve? I read Dr. Crisler starts some patients at 100 IU daily, but I don't think I can inject that often.
My local pharmacies want a small fortune for HCG, are Empower or Hallandale good to go with?
I gave Empower a call, they wouldn't reveal prices, but said my doc could call or fax it in and then they'd tell me. They said they have 6,000, 12,000 and 50,000 IU HCG, not sure which one is best.

Thanks very much for any help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Brock997

Thanks Vince! Do you remember what Empower charges for 12000 IU vial? Curious if you also get your cypionate from them too, have read the CVS Sun Pharma brand I got in cottonseed oil might not be as good as those in grapeseed oil.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince! Do you remember what Empower charges for 12000 IU vial? Curious if you also get your cypionate from them too, have read the CVS Sun Pharma brand I got in cottonseed oil might not be as good as those in grapeseed oil.
Their pricing is different for every doctor or Clinic. A doctor or clinicI need to work out pricing through them. I would think the more orders a clinic give them the lower the price would be. I go through defy medical and I paid $70 plus $15 for shipping for a 12000 IU vial. I ordered my testosterone and a couple bottles of HCG to save on shipping cost.

Brock997

Thanks again Vince. Called Empower once more hoping to get a price range for people not with Defy, I'm sure my doctor has never used Empower. No luck, Empower wouldn't even give out a maximum possible price, kind of a tough and shady policy. Has anyone here used Empower through their own doctor and not gotten fleeced on the price?

Sailfishgolfer

Hi Vince & Brock!

FYI: Hallendale has moved their operation. Currently they cannot supply any compounded product until the state of Florida grants them the OK to open. They expect this in the next 2-3 weeks. (one caveat - that's what they've been telling me for nearly 3 weeks now!) The State of Florida is notoriously slow in granting operating approval.

RE: HCG
I too have been unable to get a price from Empower. As a former medical practice manager this really ticks me off - as pricing will vary on the business volume via the the Doctor. But they should at least give a maximum price. I won't deal with them again as a result. My doc lets me go anywhere I want. Hallendale has been the most accommodating - until their move - but I think that's a short term issue for me. I don't have to pay for shipping since I can pick up.

Due to Hallendales move, I ordered from Reliablerxpharmacy and had product in 10 days. You must understand mixing and dosing as it will come with only a 1 ml vial of Bacteriostatic Water (not the 5,6,10 or 11 ml vial etc.). I chose Corion C - 5000 i.u.; 3 vials was 49.89 plus shipping (15). They often offer 10% off - but make sure it applies. At 250IU's (.05ml) 3 x's/ week - 1 vial will last 6.66 weeks.

RE: Reliablerxpharmacy.com; It takes some time and patience to establish your account, especially to use credit card; emails and ID must be exchanged etc. I will say this - the entire staff was very courteious in dealing with them

RE: Testosterone cypionate: I found the best price is via Goodrx app. My last 10ml vial was from Walgreens just under $40.00. (today price in my area $40.69)
According to a couple of compounding pharmacies I have dealt with; Testosterone Cypionate via them is getting hard for them to supply has the manufactures are raising their costs higher then what they sell to the box chains. Additionally you have to special script the "T" for a compounding pharmacy. It used to be it was 1/2 the cost via your compounder! Now big pharma is trying to squeeze them put by raising their wholesale product price higher then they have CVS or Walgreens (etc) retail the same product!

I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me