1st labwork done after 6 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

CB24

Hi,

This forum is an excellent resource and I'm excited about becoming part of the community.

I'm 36, male, 170lbs (gained 10 lbs after 4 weeks since starting) and have just hit the 8 week mark since starting TRT on 9/15. I'm feeling great, am stronger in the gym, looking better, and experience good libido. Only side effects I've experienced so far are a few small zits randomly on body, and some soreness around the IM injection sites for a few days after.

TRT regimen: 75mg Test Cyp. shallow IM (delt or thigh) every 3.5 days, and 500iu HCG sub-q every 3.5 days. HCH and Test taken at same time. I do take 5000iu, 50mg Zinc, and fish oil every day.

Here are my labs after 6 weeks (some labs are 10/29, some are 11/3, since they didn't draw enough blood for the 10/29 lab request). I took the labs right before my scheduled injections, so this would be the trough. I've also included a screenshot of my lab history.

My concerns are a higher LDL (I eat lots of red meat and eggs). I have asked for the sensitive/ultrasensitive Estradiol test, but the lab I use keeps giving me the normal test. I'll try again in a few months.

Please let me know what else I should be concerned with. I've provided my TRT doc with the labs but don't have a follow up discussion scheduled yet.

Thanks!

Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_01.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_02.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_03.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_04.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_05.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_06.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_07.jpg
Lab Results 11.3.2016_Page_08.jpg
History.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You've noted the obvious wrong E test, the results even state which test to use for males. Are you going to a Quest service center and having the tests input there or is your Dr ordering them for you in their office? Of course you can get the correct test thru discountedlabs if necessary on your own. Otherwise I don't see any glaring problems.

CB24

Thanks for the response Vince. I gave the code 30289X for Quest to my PCP, who ordered them for me. Really odd how they gave me the normal estradiol test.

I'm a client at Defy but use my local PCP to get labs and write the testosterone RX since he is in-network for insurance purposes.

You've noted the obvious wrong E test, the results even state which test to use for males. Are you going to a Quest service center and having the tests input there or is your Dr ordering them for you in their office? Of course you can get the correct test thru discountedlabs if necessary on your own. Otherwise I don't see any glaring problems.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me