10 days of HCG after 30 of TRT or weekly HCG with the TRT ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BrianOne

I recently ,last Wednesday began TRT with a protocol of 1 CC of T once a week for 4 weeks with 10 days of daily HCG shots right after the 4 week of TRT.
I've being reading a lot of post here and don't see no oe following this protocol of 10 days of HCG after 30 days of TRT
Can i get some feed back ?

Brian

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Brian, welcome to EM! On this protocol, are you saying that you administered 30 days of cyp injections, stopped, then administered 10 days of HCG without cyp? I am familiar with some similar protocols, but please confirm this is what you're doing. Also, how much HCG during the 10 days? Did your physician explain his/her rationale for this protocol?

BrianOne

I just began my first shot of 4 last Wednesday October the 8th , my next one will be next Wednesday the 15th and so on until i complete 4 weeks ( 1 cc of T cipionate each ) Now after those 4 weeks I'm supposed to beging 10 day of hcg shots daily ,In Regards to quantity he gave 2 vials of 6000 units of hcg to be filled with bacteriostatic water.And to be injected with a 50 units insulin siringe. This last part I'm very confuse because i forgot how much water to put in each 6000 inits vial and then , how much units to fill the insulin siringe with . ( of course tomorrow i will call his office and clarify this)
In regards to the rationale of this protocole he mention that he uses this 30 t / 10 hcg and also uses the 1 T,2 HCG a week , I think he chose the first because it told him i was not planning to have kids in the near future.But like i said i started reading and reading and did not see anyone following my protocol and doubted if i should do it .

BrianOne

I should add that like i said before i'm not planning kids in the near future , but definitively want my family
in my future .I'm 43 years and think that within the next 5 i will settle down

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Since he is giving you 2 vials at 6,000iu each (12,000iu), and your administered time frame is 10 days, I'd guess to say his protocol will be 1,200iu/day. He will probably have you add 5cc of bac water to the vial(s), but again, I'm just speculating based on the information you are providing.

I worked with a physician that did a similar program. However, he would do every 3 months, then 2 weeks of HCG mono-therapy. The thinking was that the body needed a break from the exogenous treatment of cypionate, and let the body recover by basically increasing serum levels via endogenous production from the testes, via the LH analog of HCG of course. It's kind of an old school concept, and I think some doctors feel complications can develop, and/or desensitization issues can occur by administering HCG continuously.

I can personally tell you that adding a small, steady amount of HCG in conjunction to a standard cypionate protocol works quite effectively. IMO, I didn't really see any advantage with this protocol. The 1x per week of cypionate at 1cc is going to tend to have higher spike rates in E2 and serum levels are going to fluctuate a bit more (based on peak values hit within 2 to 3 days.). 1x per week isn't the worse way to go, but you will probably find your program to be more stable and easier to manage by splitting your prescribed dosage into 2x per week.

Brian, this is just all based on experiences; both good and bad ... You can take our experiences, the positives and negatives, research more on your end, and that's just more information you have at your disposal as your program matures. Not knowing the status of your Leydig cells, and other variables such as E2, SHBG, and baseline values, I would highly encourage that you get follow up labs prior to the HCG transition, and I would further encourage another set of labs post therapy on your first HCG treatment.

You will obviously want to know how effective this protocol is, plus I would be curious if the HCG protocol would promote even higher rates of E2 in comparison to your cypionate protocol, whether due to downstream conversion and/or intra-testicular aromatization effected by endogenous production of testosterone.

Keep us posted, and let us know if you have any questions ...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with Chris. I have seen doctors using "T breaks" with HCG every three months or so. No one has really studied the efficacy of this approach but that does not mean it is not a good one. It all boils down to how you feel, your T and E2 levels and your testicular size. For me, I would rather do a protocol that I can stick with without too much thinking or too many changes. I also like the TRT+HCG approach since it has at least been studied. As an engineer, I tend to gravitate toward things that have data behind them.

BrianOne

Thank you for your imput . I talk to my doctor today and
the HCG is gonna be administer like you mention Chris , 2 and a half cc
of bactriostatic water and then the 50 units on the insuline syringe for a 1200 iu a day for 10 days .
I asked him again if I will have any problems in the future if I want to have baby's and he said that he cannot
garantied but he has had no problems with any patien so far. Also he mention that he himself already has kids so he
only takes the testosterone shots and no more hcg , but that's not my case.
Im still thinking of doing a blood test before a begin the 10 day HCG an another after .
thank you for your valuable imput !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching