Curious about TRT and lifestyle

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr_K

I live a generally healthy life, but I'm curious since the body is receiving outside test would it matter if someone was not sleeping, eating bad foods, and doing drugs, etc?

People say in general these activities decrease test, but if you are getting it from outside sources...does it really matter?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I live a generally healthy life, but I'm curious since the body is receiving outside test would it matter if someone was not sleeping, eating bad foods, and doing drugs, etc?

People say in general these activities decrease test, but if you are getting it from outside sources...does it really matter?

The testosterone level would not be impacted by the unhealthy choices being made, but the benefits of TRT would be impacted.

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
As noted, the lifestyle activities mentioned will have a negative impact on one's natural testosterone production. That in itself is one method on how how the body reacts and conserves energy/resources as it attempts to regain homeostasis.

If outside activities are having an impact on the HPTA, then suffice to say other areas will also be reacting, such as adrenals, which will also prompt the thryoid with increasing Reverse T3 (ADP) and decrease of Free T3 (ATP), which again is a total collaboration on the body's part to cope with various stresses, toxins, disease/pathology, environmental adversity, and conditions in general that affect homeostasis.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Testosterone is just one hormone in a sea of hormones and neurotransmitters. Even on TRT, a unhealthy lifestyle can screw up with cortisol, melatonin, thyroid, and neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, etc

neurotransmitters table.png

Attachments

• neurotransmitters.jpg
    neurotransmitters.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 228

Vince

Super Moderator
Even with a bad lifestyle, injecting T and having the right labs, will give you good testosterone levels.

I'm wondering if this is just a curiosity question or something you are considering? Why wouldn't you take full advantage of the benefits of TRT on your lifestyle and fitness levels? I've tried a lot of supplements and even prohormones and nothing comes close to the benefits of TRT. It's silly to not take your physical and sexual health to the next level.

Why bother if you're looking for an easy way to maintain the same lifestyle. TRT's not magic, but with work and diet added it's the next best thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me