Lipo-C - Who's using / what doses?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

Hey Folks,

I'm curious to see who is using Lipo-C, what your dose/injection schedule is, and what your results (subjective or not) are so far.

I recently started with Defy. Dr. Saya had no problem adding Lipo-C to my regimen. (I'm dying for more energy, and also want to lose fat / maintain muscle as I diet to get back in shape).

It appears that there's a lot of flexibility in terms of how much and how often to inject Lipo-C, with the only downside to more and more often being higher cost. I've been guided to start with 1ml 2-3x per week. But the Defy website mentions a high end of 1ml every day! (see below)

How to Administer Lipo-C:
Using a 5/8" 25g or 26g needle, inject 1ml-3ml of Lipo-C twice per week.
As an alternative, Lipo-C can be injected daily. Using a 1/2" "insulin" syringe, inject 1ml of Lipo-C subcutaneously every morning.

Money is not an issue for me right now - and I'm thinking about 1ml EOD or something for the first month to kind of "kick start" things. But wanted to get your feedback first. :D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am actually not sure myself. I use 1.5 ml twice per week currently due to some griping I saw about pain. (minimizing injections).

I use the Defy sent .25 gauge Sub-q (5/8) needles. Since I switched to a .27 gauge needle for T-injections I figured I'd get use out of those needles to prevent the surface pain some have described.

I don't know that I feel that much different yet I've had mine about 3 weeks?

ERO

I have used this in the past and could never see or feel anything from it. I know its not a 'magic shot' for instant weight loss or energy, but still...never felt anything...perhaps its just me.

Jon H

I use Lipo-C 5-7 times per week. Dose is 1ml, using a 29g 1/2" insulin syringe. When I first started I was doing SubQ in stomach and sides. This made me "lumpy" and was uncomfortable. I switched to upper glutes, shallow IM, and it's been great.

P

Palermitano

I am interested in Lipo-C as well, what is the cost? Any luck with weight loss?

Fireproof

I am interested in Lipo-C as well, what is the cost? Any luck with weight loss?

Depending on where you get it, it's around $76-100 per 30ml vial. I get mine from Defy for $76 with the Doc's prescription. Here's a write-up on the expected benefits:
http://defymedical.com/video-education/health-articles/1-the-next-generation-of-fat-loss-injections

I just started, so time will tell on the weight loss. I'm aggressively dieting right now, and I know the biggest factor is "calories in vs. calories out" - but if this can boost my energy, accelerate some fat loss, and help preserve lean tissue - it's worth a short term investment to me...then I'll re-evaluate if I want to continue when I get to "maintenance."

I think I may have already told you before, but I'm pinning 1mL EOD into my quads. I've pinned this nutrient in every possible location, and this is the result:

Abdomen - burned like hell going in, and I can't take more than .5mLs without it leaving a lump.

Deltoids - burned like hell going in, 1mL left a big lump, and my shoulder was sore for 3 days.

Glutes - no burn or any PIP. The only problem is the difficulty pinning myself in this area.

Quads - no burn or PIP. Easiest location for me to pin. This is my "go to" spot.

The Lipo-C seems to give me a blast of energy post injection. Injecting very slowly seems to be the best technique to combat the burn.

Fireproof

Question for you guys. Any ideas on Half-Life of the key elements in Lipo-C?

I've seen dosing frequencies of daily, EOD, and 3x/week. Defy told me I can inject daily or 2-3 times per week in various amounts (1-3ml) as long as I don't exceed 9ml/week (calculated from 3 times per week at 3ml/injection).

Trying to figure out if I should do smaller daily injections or larger but less frequent injections.

Any comments?

Trying to figure out if I should do smaller daily injections or larger but less frequent injections.

Any comments?

FP,

You're going to have to turn yourself into a lab rat, and find out what works best for you. Personally, I can't imagine pinning 3mLs of fluid in a single injection. That is a lot of fluid, and you're not going to be able to do that much SubQ.

I know it's a pain in the ass, but more frequency and less volume seems to work best (at least for me). I don't want to inject deep IM, and that's what you're going to have to do if you're thinking of injecting a large amount like 3mLs. Let us know how it pans out.

maxadvance

I did 1ml twice a week in the beginning, subq insulin pin in the belly, honestly didn't feel much of anything. Another downside is that your whole body reeks of B vitamins for a day after the shot.

Fireproof

Thanks guys. Interesting how we are all different, and I have no problem being a lab rat in that respect.

Here are some things I've tried:
- Tried injecting 1mm in multiple spots and had no issues in quads or belly subQ. I could feel a little bump for a while in the belly, probably due to 1mm being a lot of liquid, but no pain.
- Tried 2mm dose one day (2 separate 1mm injections - 1 in each quad) - and seemed to feel more of an energy boost that day. (Not sure if placebo effect though).
- Tried a week of daily 1mm shots for a week. Felt pretty good all week. (Not sure if placebo, and plus so many other things are in play, how can you really isolate?)
- Never noticed any smell or changes in body odor.

FWIW, YMMV, and all that. :)

I'll likely continue with probably near-daily injections of 1mm, since I believe in the ingredients. But after a couple months (after I've lost some more body fat) I'm likely going to taper off and stop and see if I notice any difference.

I just started taking Lipo-C from Defy early last week. I pin 1ml EOD and I can say I've noticed a slight increase in energy a few hours after taking it (like Fireproof, not sure if placebo affect as well). I may try the 2ml as separate pins on separate quads (I've only pinned quads to this point) to see if that does more for me. I may also switch to daily pins, to see if that helps as well. So far, I've lost about 5 lbs since originally starting it, but I'm not sure how much of that is related to TCyp, my changed diet, exercise, or Lipo-C. I do know, however, that this combination is working for me and I'm feeling really good, so I plan on continuing to take it but will see what dose and frequency works best for me.

I notice the odor, but for me I only smell it on my hands and spot where I pin so I wash my hands thoroughly after I'm done. I actually prepared my injections on my ironing board one time next to a couch in my room. I must have dropped a bit because I can still smell it from that time over a week and a half ago. The first day I took it, I did notice a strange mineral/vitamin taste in my mouth. But I have not noticed it since.

I'll post my findings once I figure out what has the best effect.

DJC105

I just started on lipo-c today, 1 ml 2x a week. I was surprised at how much 1 ml really is! I injected it sub-q into my abdomen and didn't have any issues. Y'all are definitely right about the smell, it is pretty potent. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing any changes.

zorro

I'm hoping for weight loss benefit too - I'd be interested in hearing if others had this effect. Just started today and was planning 1ml 3x week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me