Workout Hangover/PEM

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

7mg per day...8 weeks in from increasing from 5mg for months. 10mg daily had me at very top of free T range, and 5mg had me at very bottom of free T range.
Back when I was on injections, 6mg daily wasn’t enough, 8mg was too much and 7 mg felt like a perfect dose. If I didn’t get side effects from very steady hormones, I still be doing on it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

What were the side effects from steady hormones?
Crazy low blood pressure after falling asleep, strange sounds coming from lower abdomen, swelling and hotness in the area. I’ll wake up feeling like I’m dying! During the day my skin is overstimulated, becoming red and very, very dry suddenly, as if blood flow to the skin is impaired somehow.

I believe it has something to do with Gilberts Syndrome.

GreenMachineX

Crazy low blood pressure after falling asleep, strange sounds coming from lower abdomen, swelling and hotness in the area. I’ll wake up feeling like I’m dying! During the day my skin is overstimulated, becoming red and very, very dry suddenly, as if blood flow to the skin is impaired somehow.
Gotcha. Very bizarre.
What's your current protocol?

Systemlord

What's your current protocol?
Jatenzo at 237 mg twice daily, 1052 peak at 2 hours, 300> at 12 hours. That’s a lot more T and no side effects, because levels are dropping and this is Gilbert’s Syndrome friendly = lower bilirubin and less work for the liver.

I think it’s my livers inability to remove bilirubin from the body that causes the problem in the liver, and therefore swelling. The yellow skin is always present during these symptoms.

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

Jatenzo at 237 mg twice daily, 1052 peak at 2 hours, 300> at 12 hours. That’s a lot more T and no side effects, because levels are dropping and this is Gilbert’s Syndrome friendly = lower bilirubin and less work for the liver.

I think it’s my livers inability to remove bilirubin from the body that causes the problem in the liver, and therefore swelling. The yellow skin is always present during these symptoms.
I've wondered...if guys are not doing well with daily because there isn't any peaks and dips, then why do guys do well on EOD and twice per week? Does the peak and dip not matter how frequent they are, just the they happen? If that's the case...could alternating 6mg and 8mg daily do any good?

GreenMachineX

Bumping my older thread here.

Figured out lack of kcal/carbs was a big contributer to this issue, but, I'm stuck in a bad place. I need to lose at least 10 pounds, probably 20 to be "healthy", but if I cut my kcal almost at all, I feel like garbage...to the point of it hindering my work and ability to raise my family (irritability, memory, etc). So after a few days, I start feeling ill because I'm sleeping well and overeat to get a good night sleep. Vicious cycle.

Guided_by_Voices

Bumping my older thread here.

Figured out lack of kcal/carbs was a big contributer to this issue, but, I'm stuck in a bad place. I need to lose at least 10 pounds, probably 20 to be "healthy", but if I cut my kcal almost at all, I feel like garbage...to the point of it hindering my work and ability to raise my family (irritability, memory, etc). So after a few days, I start feeling ill because I'm sleeping well and overeat to get a good night sleep. Vicious cycle.
A few ideas:
- Only cut calories 2 days per week, no more
- Eat within an 8 hour feeding window but without cutting cals
- Get the book Perfect Health Diet and do what it says, possibly with a carnivorish bias
- Increase your low-intensity activity such as walking or biking. Add ankle weights to your walks after walking is easy.
- Think in terms of losing fat not pounds: if you replace fat with muscle you may end up at the same weight
- what you really want to minimize is visceral fat; eliminate seed oils and increase choline
- Minimize unnecessary stress. Stress promotes cortisol and cortisol promotes fat retention.
See how that goes for 6 months or so.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching