What's wrong with me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rez23

Alright, so, this might be a long thread, but I've got a lot of problems lol. Thank you guys in advance for the help. This is my first post on here, so my bad if I break any protocols or anything like that. I'm gonna have my blood work posted, one from a year ago and one from 2 months ago. As well as pictures of myself. First, I'll give a quick backstory so you can understand my physical history.

currently:
weight:190
height: 5'10

Growing up, at first I was kinda chubby but then did tae kwon do and I was in fairly good shape, and had close to a 6 pack up until 18ish. I was doing boxing and kickboxing, and worked out pretty regularly. I never worried about my diet but I never ate terribly. Around 18-19, I started to develop depression and I began for no reason eating mcdonalds late at night, and I stopped working out as much and I generally just felt like crap. This went on for 2 years and got so bad that I couldn't do any kind of work and was almost bed-ridden which culminated in a visit to the psychiatrist and a mood disorder dysthymic diagnosis. I ended going on the long road of trying out various psych drugs and I was on various drugs for a while.

Fastforward 8 years later, I'm on
Tegretol 300mg
Zoloft 12.5mg
Gabapentin 100mg 3xday
7k vitamin d
low doses of adderal sometimes as needed like 2.5 or 5 mg a day

These meds are pretty much absolutely needed. I've tried many times to get off of them, and be productive, and every time I do, my productivity takes a nose dive. But I'm open to feedback if someone can give me a really good specific reason why a certain med should be dropped or lowered due to the effect it's having on my body.

Anyhow, so, I'm fairly productive now, I can at least get work done, I just graduated school 6 months ago, I'm teaching myself coding as well, I've held a job consistently...

But, my physical fitness is ass. I'm sluggish, slow, out of it, I feel like an old man. My cardio used to be great and now it's abysmal. I don't know how much of it's from the meds, how much is from the depression and how much of it is simply me. But, I'm sick and tired of having this body. I WANT my old body back!! And I'm reaching out to you guys for help. I can sort of get myself to the gym, and have a decent workout, but it's hard. My diet isn't great but it's not terrible, I feel like I should look much better. I generally eat well save for some binges here and there. My physical energy is just super low. My morning wood, isn't super great. I mean a get hard on, but it's not super hard. And usually I'm ok in sex, like I can get it up, although sometimes, I've had moments where I couldn't but in general that's ok. But my physical fitness is just off. I've done some research, and I think based on the way my body looks, my cortisol must be way too high given all my fat keeps getting sent to my stomach. Anyways, take a look at the blood work and pics, and please give me some feedback.

-Test1 bloodwork is from over a year ago, I was on lower amounts of meds, we're talking 100mg Tegretol instead of 300 and slightly lower vitamin d, like 5k a day rather than 7k a day

-Test2, The most recent bloodwork is with the current regiment of medication which is a higher dosage of Tegretol and some more vitamin d 7k vs 5k a day

Also, I added a picture of my face too, to show that I think I'm dealing with premature aging as generally people think I'm older than I am, due to the dark spots/wrinkles underneath my eyes. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the cortisol as well? This has only happened in the last couple years.

I know that was long, but thank you guys in advance for all ya'll help. Very much appreciated.

Attachments

• test1.pdf
    184.3 KB · Views: 96
  • test2.pdf
    98.2 KB · Views: 91
  • +1j52j32TLWhz7GiT9ZEgA.jpg
    +1j52j32TLWhz7GiT9ZEgA.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • S2y5cvVdTaO9TX6tlZJUMw.jpg
    S2y5cvVdTaO9TX6tlZJUMw.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • 9+FFqS48TnqM2emjazi3RQ.jpg
    9+FFqS48TnqM2emjazi3RQ.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jdvert

It appears from your post that your trying to figure out why physically you feel run down but you have this brewing motivation to do something about it but it just don't happen.

From your blood work and I'm not an expert I don't see anything major that should be holding you back. It looks more on the mental side.

You look like your headed in the right direction but something is missing. The desire is there but no fire to get it going. No gas.

So to be honest there is only two things you can do. You can only do with what your given and that is to one to follow the best nutrition program for you. Take the best supplements that work for you. Then you have to set goals daily goal monthly goals yearly goals and do these no matter what.

Simple example would be today I'm going to run down the street a block an come back home this week or month and so on. By the end of the year I'm going to run this far or whatever. Start small goals think big you'll get there.

The second thing you can do is spend to much time trying to figure out what is going on with while not completely unproductive but can lead you astray to many hours on the internet and so on.

Wish you luck you will figure it out.

Rez23

It appears from your post that your trying to figure out why physically you feel run down but you have this brewing motivation to do something about it but it just don't happen.

From your blood work and I'm not an expert I don't see anything major that should be holding you back. It looks more on the mental side.

You look like your headed in the right direction but something is missing. The desire is there but no fire to get it going. No gas.

So to be honest there is only two things you can do. You can only do with what your given and that is to one to follow the best nutrition program for you. Take the best supplements that work for you. Then you have to set goals daily goal monthly goals yearly goals and do these no matter what.

Simple example would be today I'm going to run down the street a block an come back home this week or month and so on. By the end of the year I'm going to run this far or whatever. Start small goals think big you'll get there.

The second thing you can do is spend to much time trying to figure out what is going on with while not completely unproductive but can lead you astray to many hours on the internet and so on.

Wish you luck you will figure it out.

Thanks for looking over my post. You have a great point, and it could be in my head. I'm wondering about my body composition though and cortisol. I suppose only a lab test will truly identify that as being an issue though. I hear you man, little goals.

Vvs1

Are you still using the Finasteride?

In my opinion, your numbers are borderline where many function perfectly at those numbers and others find improvement with hormone replacement.

I would recommend pulling shbg and reverse t3 and trying to optimize the thyroid levels and cellular sensitivity. Maybe try that a few weeks and then consider testosterone, or T boosting herbs.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd suggest getting more complete thyroid numbers, at a minimum including free T3 and reverse T3. Your prolactin is a little on the high side. But I believe good test results require a 12-hour fast and 24-hour abstinence from sex. Were these conditions met? Also, your high SHBG is leading to low free testosterone.

Bentiger07

I think you got the wrong type of estradiol test too, but i’m not sure how much it matters for someone not on TRT. Others can confirm more certainly. If suggested, the right type of estradio test would be sensitive estradiol.

Bentiger07

Oddly enough, we also look somewhat similar. Thick eyebrows/beard, similar hairline, same body frame on the skinnier side where most of the fat likes to hit the belly only. I do my best to diet/exercise/sleep deeply to keep that under control, but it isnt easy.

Systemlord

Your Total T levels are in the range to be associated with cardiovascular disease, the risk is greater if you have low libido and/or trouble with erections, erectile strength is closely tied to your cardiovascular health.

High ALT levels indicate something is going on in the liver, when your liver is damaged, it will release more ALT into your blood. Anticonvulsants are also known to elevate liver enzymes as well.

Anticonvulsants are known to cause endocrine side effects, such as lowering testosterone. I was on benzos for 30 years and is why my testosterone is low and why I need TRT. It wasn't easy tapering off, 10 months I'll never forget.

Anticonvulsants also increase SHBG levels, which then will lower Free T levels.

It's going to be difficult to increase testosterone naturally on a drug known to lower testosterone, which also might be causing liver problems increasing SHBG levels, then lowering Free T levels.

It would be like trying to whack a mole.

Last edited:

Checkdis

Everyone’s advise here is on point... the one thing I would like to add is your ALT levels with low AST and others values showing your levels are fine. You can see your doctor later takes a GGT as well as shows it is fine.

I have been having borderline elevated ALT levels for 3 years now and to come out I have high TPO antibodies which can attack healthy tissue cells like your liver.

Looking at my past I have had mono twice and possibly Lyme’s so we are looking at possible viral or bacterial infections.

Judging from your labs you will have to further look at some things to make sure you are in the clear. It if I were to guess, the medications you currently take is what is doing you wrong.

Bentiger07

I don't necessarily agree with nofap. The evidence on that seems unclear (unless one is addicted and out of control). I believe in listening to the body.

I do agree you're taking too many things. I'm no expert but if you're not feeling great, then what's the point? Remember there are healthy groups of people in this world who don't have much access to doctors who live naturally, happily, and don't take any pills. I would say don't just blindly trust multiple doctors prescribing you to take multiple pills. Some are prescribing just for business/profits, but some do care as well. But since youre on many pills now..

Spend a lot of time researching what you're taking and on good docs (Word of mouth from someone trusted is useful. Lot of fake good reviews out there, but it's still helps to check. Still need to use common sense to judge doc when you meet them). If you decide to come off something, slowly taper.

Personally, after trying a lot of things, all I settled on taking is a vitamin D3/K2 pill (4000IU), the occasional tadalafil as needed, HRT (FOR ED from low T I just couldn't get up naturally), and very small amounts of topical minoxidil/ketoconazole/dermarolling to help slow down hair loss from TRT. Have no problem with going bald but I figured why not slow it down. Researched the hell out of all of these things, and started them all at low doses slowly increasing until I reached a point I was satisfied. But for your purposes, the point is we're all different, limit what unnatural stuff you use to where the rewards are much greater than risk, and find a good doc.

Last edited:
Alright, so, this might be a long thread, but I've got a lot of problems lol. Thank you guys in advance for the help. This is my first post on here, so my bad if I break any protocols or anything like that. I'm gonna have my blood work posted, one from a year ago and one from 2 months ago. As well as pictures of myself. First, I'll give a quick backstory so you can understand my physical history.

currently:
weight:190
height: 5'10

Growing up, at first I was kinda chubby but then did tae kwon do and I was in fairly good shape, and had close to a 6 pack up until 18ish. I was doing boxing and kickboxing, and worked out pretty regularly. I never worried about my diet but I never ate terribly. Around 18-19, I started to develop depression and I began for no reason eating mcdonalds late at night, and I stopped working out as much and I generally just felt like crap. This went on for 2 years and got so bad that I couldn't do any kind of work and was almost bed-ridden which culminated in a visit to the psychiatrist and a mood disorder dysthymic diagnosis. I ended going on the long road of trying out various psych drugs and I was on various drugs for a while.

Fastforward 8 years later, I'm on
Tegretol 300mg
Zoloft 12.5mg
Gabapentin 100mg 3xday
7k vitamin d
low doses of adderal sometimes as needed like 2.5 or 5 mg a day

These meds are pretty much absolutely needed. I've tried many times to get off of them, and be productive, and every time I do, my productivity takes a nose dive. But I'm open to feedback if someone can give me a really good specific reason why a certain med should be dropped or lowered due to the effect it's having on my body.

Anyhow, so, I'm fairly productive now, I can at least get work done, I just graduated school 6 months ago, I'm teaching myself coding as well, I've held a job consistently...

But, my physical fitness is ass. I'm sluggish, slow, out of it, I feel like an old man. My cardio used to be great and now it's abysmal. I don't know how much of it's from the meds, how much is from the depression and how much of it is simply me. But, I'm sick and tired of having this body. I WANT my old body back!! And I'm reaching out to you guys for help. I can sort of get myself to the gym, and have a decent workout, but it's hard. My diet isn't great but it's not terrible, I feel like I should look much better. I generally eat well save for some binges here and there. My physical energy is just super low. My morning wood, isn't super great. I mean a get hard on, but it's not super hard. And usually I'm ok in sex, like I can get it up, although sometimes, I've had moments where I couldn't but in general that's ok. But my physical fitness is just off. I've done some research, and I think based on the way my body looks, my cortisol must be way too high given all my fat keeps getting sent to my stomach. Anyways, take a look at the blood work and pics, and please give me some feedback.

-Test1 bloodwork is from over a year ago, I was on lower amounts of meds, we're talking 100mg Tegretol instead of 300 and slightly lower vitamin d, like 5k a day rather than 7k a day

-Test2, The most recent bloodwork is with the current regiment of medication which is a higher dosage of Tegretol and some more vitamin d 7k vs 5k a day

Also, I added a picture of my face too, to show that I think I'm dealing with premature aging as generally people think I'm older than I am, due to the dark spots/wrinkles underneath my eyes. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the cortisol as well? This has only happened in the last couple years.

I know that was long, but thank you guys in advance for all ya'll help. Very much appreciated.

About your physique:

What do you mean by saying that your diet isn't terrible? Are you talking about calories or the food quality that you're eating? Because you can eat at mcdonalds and lose weight if you're on a caloric deficit and eat chicken with broccoli and gain weight if you're on a caloric surplus. Sure, chicken is better option than eating 2x McRoyals but you HAVE to pay attention to your caloric intake if you want to lose/gain weight. If you haven't worked out in a while i guess the best advice i would have for you is to go on a slight caloric deficit (300-500) and start lifting weights. Use TDEE calculator to estimate ur daily caloric intake and cut 300-500 from your maintenance and get 1g of protein per 1lb of bodyweight. Educate yourself on how to eat and train properly when you're cutting or doing recomposition.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching