here are my first post trt labs. Low libido, no erections. whats wrong what can i do? Also, some other questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

Have you tried anti-histamines for your runny nose and sneezing?

Some antibiotics like doxycycline or ciprofloxacin are also anti-inflammatory.

Have you tried anti-inflammatories such as 400mg ibuprofen for your fibromyalgia?

You have to be very cautious with antibiotics because they may cause severe bacterial dysbiosis in your gut and severe infections with pathogenic bacteria such as Clostridium Difficile, H. Pylori etc.
of course i've taken ibuprofen. that's like the only treatment for a lot of people. gladly pain is mostly under control after years of fighting very hard to improve.

i haven0't tried anti histamines for the runny nose, but i think it happens due to infection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Abonicex

@Abonicex
Doctors only work within their sub-speciality, even general practitioners. What does that mean to us, the patient? It means if they can't identify the issue within their focus, then their job is done. The doctor doesn't work on a problem until they find the issue.
As an example, I had pain in my right arm [nerves, tendons or such.]. They did xrays and the doctor literally stated, "It's not broken." No kidding. Then I was referred to a clinic that dealt with carpal tunnel syndrome. They tested and said not carpal tunnel. So I asked the doctor what he thought it might be. Reluctantly, he admitted they don't track down the cause, just evaluate for carpal tunnel. I was then referred to a clinic to electrically test the nerves with needles and electric current. Again they said the nerves were functioning well but that they wouldn't speculate on the actual issue.
I say all this so you understand doctors saying they don't know the cause isn't the same as saying nothing is wrong.
exactly. that's how they work.

but they do say nothing is worng a lot of the time.

i was treated for anxiety and depression by various doctors, who said nothing was wrong with me.

still drs position is mostly nothing is wrong with me if they don't see an immediate cause for a lot of things.

sammmy

Only bad Drs say "nothing is wrong with you" instead of "I don't know what's wrong". Medicine is not that advanced and it cannot prove a negative "nothing is wrong" because it would require an infinite amount of testing.

You seem to have an activated immune system, your fibromyalgia is inflammatory (i.e. activated immune system), and antibiotics make you feel better either due to anti-inflammatory effects or because they suppress a bacterial pathogen.

I suggest you do stool testing for pathogenic bacteria - C. Difficile, H. Pylori, and the others. Frequent use of antibiotics and ibuprofen puts you at high risk for bacterial dysbiosis in the gut. Clostridium Difficile typically presents as severe diarrhea and cramping in the large intestine. H. Pylori typically presents as early satiety, fullness after meal, lack of appetite, "heartburn", acid reflux, and sometimes colonizes the throat and mouth where it can cause constant sore throat and laryngitis - I have exactly that.

After the stool testing, I suggest you try a good anti-inflammatory probiotic. The gut bacterial flora displaces bad bacteria, controls the immune reactions in your body and the probiotic may resolve a lot of issues that do not seem related to your gut, even the depression.

sammmy

Also, do a stool test for pancreatic elastase to see if you have enough digestive enzymes in your gut. Lack of enzymes leads to inadequate energy extraction from food and may present as lack of energy and depression.

Even if you don't do the stool elastase test, I suggest you try digestive enzymes. Since I started taking enzymes with every meal, I don't feel constantly tired after meals.

Abonicex

These doctors not being to find anything wrong with you doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong with you, only they can’t find anything wrong with you.
i know. i've improved a lot on the side of fibro by years of therapies following a functional approach and methods.

but doctors explicitly said my only problem was depression or anxiety at times.

thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching