What has been your experience with progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

Sorry, I know there are a ton of other threads on progesterone, but seems like a lot of them get derailed and you have to filter through like 12 pages of comments and studies people posted. I just want to know straight up, what has been your experience with progesterone?

For me, I’m on day 5 of about 5mg applied to my balls. The first few days were great. Awesome mood and libido. Now libido is down and it’s difficult to reach orgasm (Sorry if that’s TMI). I’m thinking maybe the scrotal application is too much for me? Anyways, I’m curious to hear of others experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

drkelp

Yep. I get the same from pregnenolone. I think again it depends where you're at initially. May help some may hurt others. Know that's not allot of help. Haha

jobshopper

I started using bioidentical progesterone (available on Amazon) 9 months ago after finding supporting information that it may be good for the prostate and BPH symptoms. I am 69 years old and have had BPH for several years. It has helped to relieve my BPH symptoms.

From the internet: "Any man over 50 should use a small amount of transdermal natural progesterone daily to offset the excess estrogens in his blood. Since women commonly apply about 25 mg topically, a man could use 5 mg a day topically. Applying a mere 1/8th teaspoon directly to the scrotum (testicle sac) five days a week is all you need. You can also use your inner wrists (thin skin), abdomen, or neck. Use a good cream with 1,000 mg per two ounce jar. It is reassuring to know that progesterone has no toxicity to speak of, especially in these small amounts. It is very safe to use without any known side effects at all. Studies in laboratory animals given very large doses resulted in no side effects."
"Did you know your prostate actually has progesterone receptors. To have a healthy prostate gland, your receptors must constantly have enough blood progesterone to keep them filled. Studies on laboratory animals have actually reduced the weights of their prostates just by giving them natural progesterone. We need some studies on real men here. Progesterone is therefore anti-feminizing in men."

Gman86

I personally stick with injectable prog. Find it more convenient and can make sure I’m getting the exact dose that’s intended. Plus I pretty much know what dose is gonna get me to specific blood levels.

Feel like I’ve noticed that it helps me stay calm and comfortable in any social situation. I also think it’s improved my mood and energy a bit. Can’t say I’ve noticed anything else. Sleep is good, but I’ve always slept pretty good

jobshopper

I personally stick with injectable prog. Find it more convenient and can make sure I’m getting the exact dose that’s intended. Plus I pretty much know what dose is gonna get me to specific blood levels.

Feel like I’ve noticed that it helps me stay calm and comfortable in any social situation. I also think it’s improved my mood and energy a bit. Can’t say I’ve noticed anything else. Sleep is good, but I’ve always slept pretty good
Is it bioidentical? How old are you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching