Using HGH and GHRP together

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

Hey guys. I am thinking about trying some HGH to deal with some chronic joint issues that have been unresolved. I found a good source for pharmaceutical grade HGH, but was wondering if there is any history with using this compound along with a GHRP.

This would be similar to taking testosterone along with hCG to keep up one’s natural level of production.

I couldn’t find anything on this over the Internet. I was thinking of doing something like maybe alternating every other day between the two compounds or doing five days HGH and two days GHRP. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Absolutely there is a history of using the two. If you use hGH, Modified GRF 1-29/GHRP all together you can cut those hGH injections down to 1iu/day easily. Plus, the GHRP will keep the rise in in GH from increasing the production of somatostatin which will shut or blunt your natural GH pulses. GHRP is the key to controlling somatostatin so yes, it can be also be used as a stand a lone with hGH.

JimGainz

Absolutely there is a history of using the two. If you use hGH, Modified GRF 1-29/GHRP all together you can cut those hGH injections down to 1iu/day easily. Plus, the GHRP will keep the rise in in GH from increasing the production of somatostatin which will shut or blunt your natural GH pulses. GHRP is the key to controlling somatostatin so yes, it can be also be used as a stand a lone with hGH.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate that. That’s what I thought. Would you care to comment on the suggested protocol. PM me if that’s better. Thanks again brother.

BigTex

Welcome! Depending on your goals

Life extension - 1-2iu hGH am 100mcg/modified GRF 1-29/GHRP bedtime

Muscle growth - 1-2iu hGH am, 100mcg/modified GRF 1-29/GHRP, 30 minutes pre-workout, bedtime

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me