Very Low IGF-1 and IGF Binding Protein 3 levels. Advice?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wild_Man

Looks like A should not b a problem for you based on what you said earlier.

At least it will be doctor-prescribed and properly monitored, that's #1 for safety!
I hope so. It would suck if my pituitary has the ABILITY to make GH but it has just decided not to for some reason.

I read somewhere that low levels of body fat can cause adult-onset GH-deficiency. Apparently, your body thinks you're in a starvation state and down-regulates GH production.

I have pretty low body fat levels (~8%) just by nature of me being 20 y/o and still having a high metabolism from when I was a kid. I never thought that it was an issue since I still eat 2300-2500 calories per day. But maybe I'm in the "unhealthy territory" of body fat levels. I've never tried to diet/shred or anything so I never considered this to be a possibility.

With my IGF-1 labs, my leptin level was also tested and it was pretty low. These were the results:

1694534529684.png

My height is 5'11" and my weight is 159 lbs so BMI is 22.2. But I'm mostly muscle and very little fat so although the BMI is in the healthy range, less of it is fat than with the avg person. So I can see my body thinking that I'm in a starvation state I guess.

Any thoughts on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Keepfit1

One of the reasons they hesitate to prescribe Hgh is because it is a GROWTH hormone, it essentially grows everything. That small lump on your prostate you do not know about and won't for another 30 years will grow just as much as muscles etc...

A lot of people abuse Hgh hence the heistation from Drs. BigTex was right though, Modified GRF (1-29) and a GHRP (Ipamorelin, GHRP 2, GHRP 6 or Hexarelin) are much better options.
I also need to raise my IGF-1 and 3, I tried Ipamorelin but after about 5 days I started to feel strung out/stressed , I wondered if it lowered cortisol?. I have seen few others on forums reporting same on Ipamorelin. I have some GRF (1-29) but have not tried it yet as felt awful after Ipamorelin , is there other peptides or combos I could try , wary of MK etc re the hunger issues. I was taking 100mcg of Ipamorelin at night, when i stopt it I felt okay again about a week later

I also need to raise my IGF-1 and 3, I tried Ipamorelin but after about 5 days I started to feel strung out/stressed , I wondered if it lowered cortisol?. I have seen few others on forums reporting same on Ipamorelin. I have some GRF (1-29) but have not tried it yet as felt awful after Ipamorelin , is there other peptides or combos I could try , wary of MK etc re the hunger issues. I was taking 100mcg of Ipamorelin at night, when i stopt it I felt okay again about a week later
Ever try IGF1 lr-3 ?

Keepfit1

Ever try IGF1 lr-3 ?
Strange you should mention that, is that a synthetic version of IGF-1? Dr Hertoghe recommends a cocktail of about 75%GH and 25% IGF-1 because he says HGH lowers cortisol and IGF-1 raises it . He also reckons older guys dont benefit so much from GH and need the IGF-1. I tried GH only and felt bad on it.

Wild_Man

Yes it is, and the other option is to buy both and then just draw it in a syringe and pin both of them at the same time in the appropriate percentages.
So IGF1 Ir-3 is synthetic IGF-1, interesting. Wouldn't taking just hGH or a GH Secretagogue raise your IGF-1 levels by stimulating the liver? Or do they not do a good job of it?

So IGF1 Ir-3 is synthetic IGF-1, interesting. Wouldn't taking just hGH or a GH Secretagogue raise your IGF-1 levels by stimulating the liver? Or do they not do a good job of it?
Long arginine 3-IGF-1, abbreviated as IGF-1 LR3 or LR3-IGF-1, is a synthetic protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

HGH is not the same as IGF-1, but it promotes the release of IGF-1 within the body.

Wild_Man

Long arginine 3-IGF-1, abbreviated as IGF-1 LR3 or LR3-IGF-1, is a synthetic protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

HGH is not the same as IGF-1, but it promotes the release of IGF-1 within the body.
That's what I mean. Genuinely, is there a benefit to taking IGF-1 with hGH when the hGH will stimulate the liver to produce IGF-1 anyway?

Keepfit1

Yes it is, and the other option is to buy both and then just draw it in a syringe and pin both of them at the same time in the appropriate percentages.
any idea on dosing of the LR-3, can it be taken alone ie without GH, Hertoghe reckons legit supplies of IGF-1 are sporadic in Europe, he said in a vid if I remember correctly that the synthetic version LR-3 is 10 times stronger than IGF-1 so need tenth of dose?

That's what I mean. Genuinely, is there a benefit to taking IGF-1 with hGH when the hGH will stimulate the liver to produce IGF-1 anyway?
Honestly unsure, however, based on KeepFit1 Dr said it seems it may be beneficial to take both....
any idea on dosing of the LR-3, can it be taken alone ie without GH, Hertoghe reckons legit supplies of IGF-1 are sporadic in Europe, he said in a vid if I remember correctly that the synthetic version LR-3 is 10 times stronger than IGF-1 so need tenth of dose?
Dosing is about 20mcg (0.02mg) - 100mcg (0.1mg)daily. Typically ran for 6 weeks. After six weeks, take approximately 20-40 days off before starting a new course IGF-1 LR3. But, if it HRT purposes then maybe different.

Keepfit1

Honestly unsure, however, based on KeepFit1 Dr said it seems it may be beneficial to take both....

Dosing is about 20mcg (0.02mg) - 100mcg (0.1mg)daily. Typically ran for 6 weeks. After six weeks, take approximately 20-40 days off before starting a new course IGF-1 LR3. But, if it HRT purposes then maybe different.
why the 20-40 days off, presumably if levels are low we need it 365 days, just like T, Hertoghe has people onGH etc it 365days , I dont necessarily agree with everything Hertoghe says, thats for sure. He reckons the IGF3 is what protests us from cancers , does the LR3 do anything to IGF3 levels or just IGF-1

why the 20-40 days off, presumably if levels are low we need it 365 days, just like T, Hertoghe has people onGH etc it 365days , I dont necessarily agree with everything Hertoghe says, thats for sure. He reckons the IGF3 is what protests us from cancers , does the LR3 do anything to IGF3 levels or just IGF-1

As I stated, if it is for Hrt purposes it will be different, and, like you mentioned you would get blood work to confirm good numbers and stay on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me