Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkyMark

Hi there, greetings to you all.

Sorry for my Englisch/misspellings. Englisch is not my native language.

43 y/o male
I have used Finasteride and SSRI in the past. Which led me probably with Low T and low E. Don't wanna go too deep into this. There are much forums about these topics and they are very depressing.

So i was borderline low T and my doc agreed with TRT. Over here in The Netherlands you can either go for Androgel, Sustanon or Nebido. HCG is not prescribed here other than for fertility.

About 6 months ago i started with Androgel 2 pumps. My T and FT went above the range. E in the range and so did SHBG. I felt great, besides libido. I got some morning Wood, which was prior very rare. Also vivid dreams i didn't had in years. Doc went down to one pump and all the efforts weaned off. Back to two pumps and now 3 pumps. And yes, LH lowered so did T and FT
I always thought my problems were because of low T, but i see now that low E is also a factor, or even more.
My problems are:
- Anexiety (although less on TRT)
- Low/zero libido
- ED
- Dry hands
-Bad sleep
-no pleasure orgasms
- cold hands
- Bad short memory
- popping joints

My latest labs, on 2 pumps, Dutch ref. ranges.
E 46 (80 - 250)
SHGB 22 (12 - 71)
T 19 (8 - 32)
FT 476 (173 - 694)

As my T and FT are in the ref ranges, i think E is my biggest problem and cause of my problems i think. My doc is open to go for Sustanon, but i have no Idea if that will raise E more or even too much.
Normal protocol in The Netherlands is 250/3 weeks, but i think that's insane. I don't wanna switch if injections don't raise my E.

I was also thinking about taking Estradiol, but i doubt if any doc over here will prescribe this and i don't wanna buy that by internet or ugl.
I also bought flaxseeds and soymilk, but too early to dat anything about that.

Any insights what the best thing is to do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pumacorp

If you take estradiol pills are more effective... Also I would take a baby aspirin every other day cause taking estradiol can cause blood clots.... I've seen guys take it and feel like million dollars after

Systemlord

E 46 (80 - 250)
SHGB 22 (12 - 71)
T 19 (8 - 32)
FT 476 (173 - 694)
You’re supposed to test labs 4 hours after application.

When are labs drawn in relation to application of T gel?

If you take the sample blood sample, split it into two, you can get 295 ng/dL on one test and 375 ng/dL on the second test from the SAME sample of blood. Both results are the same in reality!

I created a thread, “at what Free T level do you feel optimal”, 68% felt optimal, best at the top 25 percentile and above the normal ranges.

pumacorp

Hi there, greetings to you all.

Sorry for my Englisch/misspellings. Englisch is not my native language.

43 y/o male
I have used Finasteride and SSRI in the past. Which led me probably with Low T and low E. Don't wanna go too deep into this. There are much forums about these topics and they are very depressing.

So i was borderline low T and my doc agreed with TRT. Over here in The Netherlands you can either go for Androgel, Sustanon or Nebido. HCG is not prescribed here other than for fertility.

About 6 months ago i started with Androgel 2 pumps. My T and FT went above the range. E in the range and so did SHBG. I felt great, besides libido. I got some morning Wood, which was prior very rare. Also vivid dreams i didn't had in years. Doc went down to one pump and all the efforts weaned off. Back to two pumps and now 3 pumps. And yes, LH lowered so did T and FT
I always thought my problems were because of low T, but i see now that low E is also a factor, or even more.
My problems are:
- Anexiety (although less on TRT)
- Low/zero libido
- ED
- Dry hands
-Bad sleep
-no pleasure orgasms
- cold hands
- Bad short memory
- popping joints

E 46 (80 - 250)
SHGB 22 (12 - 71)
T 19 (8 - 32)
FT 476 (173 - 694)

As my T and FT are in the ref ranges, i think E is my biggest problem and cause of my problems i think. My doc is open to go for Sustanon, but i have no Idea if that will raise E more or even too much.
Normal protocol in The Netherlands is 250/3 weeks, but i think that's insane. I don't wanna switch if injections don't raise my E.

I was also thinking about taking Estradiol, but i doubt if any doc over here will prescribe this and i don't wanna buy that by internet or ugl.
I also bought flaxseeds and soymilk, but too early to dat anything about that.

Any insights what the best thing is to do?
Pueraria Mirfica Try that ..Works great on raising estrogen,,,but make sure u go with a reputable brand .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me