TRIMIX Dosage Forum

Buy Lab Tests Online

riverside

Sounds like good news to me. Keep us posted but I would say that you are on the right track. How did the 4.5 units work for you?

Another update: On Tuesday night I attempted 4 units and had very little to no success. Last night I attempted 5 units and ended up with a 6.5 hour erection again unfortunately (not rock hard this entire time but was erect). The injection site was the same as my successful 5 unit experience before. Frustrating to say the least with how unpredictable this is in my case and how I hyper respond to the mix. I'll continue to update this thread with my experience for any other hyper-responders out there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Another update: On Tuesday night I attempted 4 units and had very little to no success. Last night I attempted 5 units and ended up with a 6.5 hour erection again unfortunately (not rock hard this entire time but was erect). The injection site was the same as my successful 5 unit experience before. Frustrating to say the least with how unpredictable this is in my case and how I hyper respond to the mix. I'll continue to update this thread with my experience for any other hyper-responders out there.

Might want to try to determine what component you are so exquisitely sensitive to by process of elimination. Trimix is papaverine + phentolamine + PGE.

Can try papaverine injections and if tolerated then progress to Bimix (papaverine + phentolamine), that progression would allow potential isolation of which component you're sensitive to.

riverside

Thank you Dr. Saya, I may have to explore those other medications if my low dose experiment fails.

Another update: On Friday night I attempted 4 units and had a 6ish hour erection. On Sunday, I tried just over 3 units with great success at around 1.5 hours. I will try 3 on the dot next time. I think I missed the spot with my under 5 unit doses in the past.

riverside

I feel the need to update again for any other hyper-responder out there that stumbles across this thread. I attempted 3 units last Tuesday night and ended up with a 7 hour erection. So I guess my margin for error is 0 and there is no rhyme or reason why some days it is a nice erection lasting 1.5hours and then the next day a lower dose results in an extremely long erection. My priapism never hurts nor is raging but uncomfortable as it is hard to sleep when you are focusing on getting your wood to lay down!

Leesto

I feel the need to update again for any other hyper-responder out there that stumbles across this thread. I attempted 3 units last Tuesday night and ended up with a 7 hour erection. So I guess my margin for error is 0 and there is no rhyme or reason why some days it is a nice erection lasting 1.5hours and then the next day a lower dose results in an extremely long erection. My priapism never hurts nor is raging but uncomfortable as it is hard to sleep when you are focusing on getting your wood to lay down!

I'm curious what measure you have tried to end the erections once they go beyond a few hours.

riverside

UPDATE - I have now switched to Bi-Mix and have had great and consistent results of a 1.5 hr erection at 6 units after roughly 10 uses. I guess I had a very sensitive response to Alprostadil (PGE1). I wanted to update on case anyone else out there had a similar response to Trimix.

UPDATE - I have now switched to Bi-Mix and have had great and consistent results of a 1.5 hr erection at 6 units after roughly 10 uses. I guess I had a very sensitive response to Alprostadil (PGE1). I wanted to update on case anyone else out there had a similar response to Trimix.

Glad my advice to proceed with process of elimination helped...congrats on your persistence!

I use a 28g 1/2" .36mm x 13mm with an auto injector typically 15 units works well for me. No issues gives about an hour of reaction then done

Dr Saya comment on making sure to agitate is a good thing. I've been kinda doing it just by accident never on purpose but from now on I will make sure.

Regardless I've been very satisfied with Defy formulation and results. I'm dumbfounded at the negative inconsistent results mentioned above

HelpABrotherOut

Hey there!! So I was reading this thread and see there are a lot of us that are over reactive to this stuff (at least sometimes). I have been taking boner shots of some sort for over 15 years. What I have learned is that every batch is a little different, some more potent then others. I have also learned that if you hit just the right or wrong spot (no way of knowing exactly where that is) it can work better or worse. Two issues. If it doesn't work well enough do you dare take a little more and risk the way too long it hurts woody? But on the other hand if it works too good you can end up with the hard on from hell that won't go away! Well I am thrilled to say I have found the antidote for this and it doesn't require a visit to the doctor and so far has worked 100% of the time for me. It's not adrenaline. This is what most visits to the hospital will get you. I have tired this too and it makes my heart pound like i'm gonna stroke out but does work. What I found is phenylephrine hydrochloride. Inject a little bit of that and wait 5 min and it's gone. First time I tried it I had never been so excited to have a limp **** lol. The only side effect is that it feels like the hair on top of your head is standing up for a few minutes. Anyway, I am not sure if doctors will give prescriptions for this or not. I have a source if they won't and can also help with doses. If you need help please email me at (Ouch Help A Brother Out @ G mail . com) (remove spaces) I am not a spammer and just trying to help my fellow mankind :)

Best Wishes for lots of hard on's and them going down when you want them to lol

edbinokc

Great news that you’ve found your solution. It was very good information to know that some components in Tri-mix can have hyper effect on some users.

randydown

So I've tried Trimix 5 times with varied results. This is the standard 30-10-1 mix from Empower.

Attempt 1: 5 units (.05ml) decent erection lasting around a half hour.

Attempt 2: 8 units (.08ml) resulting in an ER trip and an erection around 8 hours. 120mg Sudafed did nothing. Urologist in ER wasnt very concerned as I wasn't in pain and erection wasn't cold. He gave me a few shots in my penis and that finally laid it down.

Attempt 3: 5 units (.05ml) and no results

Attempt 4: 6 units (.06ml) and a 7 hour erection

Attempt 5: 3.5 (.035ml) units and no results

Apparently I am a hyper responder at very low doses with no margin for error. Should I quit?
So I tried 3 times and got nothing but a beet red penis and blisters on the tip with no erection ,I don't think it should be used

NoVa Biker

Quick update: On Saturday night I used 5 units again BUT used a 5/16" needle and had a great erection for roughly 2 hours. I am going to try 4.5 units tonight. I am really thinking I over shot the sweet spot a few times with a 1/2" needle. Time will tell.
I have been using trimix and a 5/16 needle for 18 years (80 yo now), and the results are very predictable (except for a few very rare times that apparently missed the right spot). When I started I used 3 units and had a very solid erection for a few hours. Now I need 18 units.

Byron sparkman

So I've tried Trimix 5 times with varied results. This is the standard 30-10-1 mix from Empower.

Attempt 1: 5 units (.05ml) decent erection lasting around a half hour.

Attempt 2: 8 units (.08ml) resulting in an ER trip and an erection around 8 hours. 120mg Sudafed did nothing. Urologist in ER wasnt very concerned as I wasn't in pain and erection wasn't cold. He gave me a few shots in my penis and that finally laid it down.

Attempt 3: 5 units (.05ml) and no results

Attempt 4: 6 units (.06ml) and a 7 hour erection

Attempt 5: 3.5 (.035ml) units and no results

Apparently I am a hyper responder at very low doses with no margin for error. Should I quit?
hello, i have been trying the trimix for apx 6 mo now. using a ...'Super (30-2-40 ) ' triple mix. was using a lesser mix with results but not firm enough for penetration, thats why the stronger mix. i got up to 40 units with this stronger mix and it hurt. i am trying a more regular approach with lesser amounts thinking it will build me up over a period of time. been injecting 20 units every week and it seems to be helping endurance. i would not ... quit ... but have some patience for a while with the smaller amount but regular.... my experence ...so far.

ThumperRabbit

I've been using Bi-Mix for ~ 7 months. Results have been awesome. Safe sex with a partner now includes her wearing safety glasses. Don't want to poke anyone's eye out!

My question is there any benefit or negative with combining Bi-Mix with an oral ED med?

DixieWrecked

I've been using Bi-Mix for ~ 7 months. Results have been awesome. Safe sex with a partner now includes her wearing safety glasses. Don't want to poke anyone's eye out!

My question is there any benefit or negative with combining Bi-Mix with an oral ED med?
I have used both but you have to be careful and dial it in. Trimix alone will make me really hard but the head of my penis wont be as inflated as normal. It's like the head is still in a flaccid state while everything else is rock hard. I have found taking a pde5i and then injecting a very small dose if trimix works really well and i deflate more naturally after we am done instead of laying there post coitus with a rock hard erection. But use low dosages of both as you figure it out.

ThumperRabbit

I have used both but you have to be careful and dial it in. Trimix alone will make me really hard but the head of my penis wont be as inflated as normal. It's like the head is still in a flaccid state while everything else is rock hard. I have found taking a pde5i and then injecting a very small dose if trimix works really well and i deflate more naturally after we am done instead of laying there post coitus with a rock hard erection. But use low dosages of both as you figure it out.
Thanks much!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching