Sudafed Immediately Post Trimix Sex ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kingdomzach

I've taken 15 units and 5 units of trimix and both have resulted in nearly 4 hour erections.

I have taken Sudafed at the 3 hour mark and its slowly worked.

When I have sex its usually not more than an hour so I'm wondering if I should always take sudafed immediately after sex to prevent the long erections? Or just continue to gauge it on a case by case basis?

Is there any evidence of your body getting used to the active ingredient in sudafed that would stop working on relieving the erection after awhile?

NOTE: I have yet to use a lower unit dose of trimix as I was told 5 units is likely the minimum for it to work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

I've taken 15 units and 5 units of trimix and both have resulted in nearly 4 hour erections.

I have taken Sudafed at the 3 hour mark and its slowly worked.

When I have sex its usually not more than an hour so I'm wondering if I should always take sudafed immediately after sex to prevent the long erections? Or just continue to gauge it on a case by case basis?

Is there any evidence of your body getting used to the active ingredient in sudafed that would stop working on relieving the erection after awhile?

NOTE: I have yet to use a lower unit dose of trimix as I was told 5 units is likely the minimum for it to work.

I don't think it would be a bad idea to take Sudafed to drain the blood out and doubtful it will be come less effective with the minimal use for your purpose. But, definitely make your prescribing doctor aware of your concerns and the effect.

mqsymth

I started out with 15units of Trimix on 10/2017. Now to get the same effect I'm up to 27 units of Trimix. At 3hrs, I'm usually down to 60% hard. At 4 hrs, I'm usually down to 20-30% hard. I don't take Sudafed.

edbinokc

When I first started on Tri-mix I had a few of those 4 hour long erections and tried the Sudafed with some success. What I found that seemed to help the most was doing a leg workout to draw the blood away. A stationary bike helps the most. What may be causing the long excessive erections is the improper mixing of the thawed tri-mix before filling the syringe. When thawed mix by inversion between 7-12 times before filling. I would try the smallest volume that worked the best on a dry run without the spouse so you can find the best volume that works every time the way you want it. I enjoy being 18 again thanks to tri-mix.

Virginian

It may be true that 5 units is likely the minimum that will work for most people, but not all. When I first started Trimix, 3 units would keep me hard for about 4 hours. That was almost 15 years ago. Now I use 13 units for about 2 to 3 hours.

kingdomzach

I tried 5 units again and it was rock hard for 4 hours and needed the sudafed again. AT this point it seems like I need less than 5 units for it to work at least 2 hours. Should I go down to 3 or 4 units?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The starting dose should be 0.12 cc. Post a pic of the syringe where you say you filled it up to. Also, where did you get the Trimix, how many IUs per vial and how much bacteriostatic water did you mix it with ?

kingdomzach

The starting dose should be 0.12 cc. Post a pic of the syringe where you say you filled it up to. Also, where did you get the Trimix, how many IUs per vial and how much bacteriostatic water did you mix it with ?

It came pre mixed from a compounding pharmacy already.

My mix is PAP 30 / PHE 1 /PGE 25. Label says take .15 -.25ml as directed.

I use a 100 unit 1cc insulin syringe and only fill it to the 5 unit mark out of 100 which is very tiny.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me