Ipamorelin Dosage Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

GH will always be more effective - the same way exogenous testosterone typically raises Test levels more than HCG. But.... Ipam is way cheaper and does not cause any desensitization or shutting down your own production. And it works very well.

How much is the ipamorelin costing you per month? And have you considered trying tesamorelin?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RPellerin

I expect to receive my first script of Ipamorelin from Empower today.
I paid $100 and it should be enough for an 8 weeks cycle.

Does anyone know how much time off is needed between Ipamorelin cycles?
-I am having difficulty finding the recommendation anywhere, I do plan to ask the pharmacy when the time comes.

Gman86

I expect to receive my first script of Ipamorelin from Empower today.
I paid $100 and it should be enough for an 8 weeks cycle.

Does anyone know how much time off is needed between Ipamorelin cycles?
-I am having difficulty finding the recommendation anywhere, I do plan to ask the pharmacy when the time comes.

Oh wow, $100 for a 2 month supply is nothing. I’ll have to ask defy about it during my upcoming appt. What is your dose, if you don’t mind me asking. And do you know if Empower offers tesamorelin as well?

RPellerin

Oh wow, $100 for a 2 month supply is nothing. I’ll have to ask defy about it during my upcoming appt. What is your dose, if you don’t mind me asking. And do you know if Empower offers tesamorelin as well?
I failed to mention the price is with the 25% military/EMS discount they offer.
Since this will be my initial cycle I will be injecting 200mcg daily for 8 weeks.
Empower offers the following peptides:
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipamorelin
Sermorelin

Gman86

Since this will be my initial cycle I will be injecting 200mcg daily for 8 weeks.
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipamorelin
Sermorelin

Awesome, thanks for that info. Still relatively cheap even without the discount.

JimGainz

How much is the ipamorelin costing you per month? And have you considered trying tesamorelin?
$165 a vial which lasts about 40- 50 days at my dose my doc doesn’t offer Testamorelin but I would like to try it. The next route would be Ipam with some GHRP2 for a greater pulse. I’m coming off to give my body a break but will start that combo next time.

JimGainz

GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipamorelin
Sermorelin
I would suggest going 12 weeks. The gains and benefits don’t really emerge until 8 weeks in.

Gman86

$165 a vial which lasts about 40- 50 days at my dose my doc doesn’t offer Testamorelin but I would like to try it. The next route would be Ipam with some GHRP2 for a greater pulse. I’m coming off to give my body a break but will start that combo next time.

What’s your current Ipamorelin dose?

Gman86

I run a about 320 mcgs / day taken at night. Now that I’m coming off, I only pin on workout days I’ve been on about 5 months

Awesome thanks. So everything I see about ipamorelin has it with CJC-1295. I guess that combo is what most doctors prefer compared to ipamorelin alone. Do you know if Empower offers CJC-1295?

Gman86

Also, have you tried splitting the dose into AM and PM? Is there a benefit to injecting it before bed opposed to in the morning? Why are you coming off of it?

JimGainz

Not sure if Empower has that option - you can check their site. I know they have it combined with ghrp2.

If this is your first cycle - I would just do Ipam to gauge your results plus it has almost zero sides.

I pinned every night before bed. Helped with recovery and sleep. You should take it the same time every day.

I’m coming off becaue I’ve been on a few months and wanted to give it a break but will definitely run again. If you do this therapy (or any GH peptide) you should run it at least 3 months. 8 weeks is too short in my opinion.

Last edited:

Gman86

Not sure if Empower has that option - you can check their site. I know they have it combined with ghrp2.

If this is your first cycle - I would just do Ipam to gauge your results plus it has almost zero sides.

I pinned every night before bed. Helped with recovery and sleep. You should take it the same time every day.

I’m coming off becaue I’ve been on a few months and wanted to give it a break but will definitely run again. If you do this therapy (or any GH peptide) you should run it at least 3 months. 8 weeks is too short in my opinion.

Man thanks for the info and insight. Appreciate it. Only thing I’ve used is a combo of GHRP6 + GHRP2. Forget the dosing. Ran it for 6 months. Only thing I remember is getting my six pack back while changing nothing in my diet. Was pretty awesome. Probably had better recovery and sleep, but wasn’t savy about peptides back then, and didn’t really pay attention to any changes. The keeping off belly fat was just too obvious to not be aware of.

I’m gonna hop on Ipamorelin and stay on it indefinitely. Unless I find out that there’s benefits to coming off of it, or if I change over to some other peptide.

Gman86

Interesting, it says to take it in the morning, and to take it immediately after a meal. I’ve mostly heard it’s best before bed, and away from meals. Anyone have any insight on these two variables?

bigpappa160

The ipamorelin, You can find online at a reputable company. Here’s a couple, maxim peptides, extreme peptides, Blue Sky, USA peptides. But there’s many more.

captain

Anyone see an increase in blood pressure using Ipamorelin? I been on it for 3 weeks and my BP is higher than it is normally.

captain

I called the Pharmacy and they said they never heard of it. I stopped it for a week and BP came down and I started it again 2 days ago and BP is on the rise.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me