Thinking of Buying a CPAP

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WuhanFluhan

Thanks. She's concerned because it's probably 2 or 3 times per week that the snoring is bad enough to disrupt her, however, she's concerned that a loud CPAP could be a 7 night disaster.

CPAP these days are quiet. Also if you truly are apneic at night then you are not breathing and much much much more prone to... dying. I know her sleep is a concern but this isnt like watching tv in bed, which is something you can choose not to do. Breathing is very important. If you have apnea you are missing out on ALL THREE ABCs (airway, breathing, circulation). I found respiratory therapist to know very little. I suggest that you join a CPAP enthusiast website forum and get a proper auto CPAP resmed and not the Phillips. It’s quieter to me. I have both. I believe in cpaps. My wife punches me if I fall asleep with out it these days.

Arturo

I already snore and, 3 weeks in on TRT, I've read that my snoring may get worse. My wife wants to know how loud the CPAP machine will be. I can't find any video reviews addressing this valid concern.
Hi Jake...I've been on TRT now for 2 weeks and have been using a CPAP for 8 years.
Absolutely no side effects from the TRT as yet and my wife and I sleep soundly. Believe me, the investment is worth it!

crazyhaha

The last time I went to the cardiologist they had a sign for take home sleep study equipment. Might be worth calling and asking around.

I have a cpap and my wife hates it because the noise level changes when I breathe in and out. It's a philips model, system one I think, and has several terrible design features so I can't recommend that one.

But do a sleep study, you may not need a cpap.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me