Testosterone Suspension TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bigben

I have had the best success with test suspension for trt. 10 mg every day or EOD. micronized that goes thru a 27g insulin. Sq or I'm depends on the day. Has anyone else tried it? I personally think it's the best protocol with the least side effects if dosed low. Tried pharma suspension testoviron and ugl. Most ugly is not properly dosed. A few I've tried are good tho. Tried vet grade and it is not micronized so impossible to go thru a 27g. What I notice is next to no estrogen issues so no AI needed, stronger, leaner, no bloating, less ball shrinkage better body comp. 10 mg or 70 a week I look better than 200mg test e or c . More energy and skin is tighter like it's GH.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

This is fascinating stuff to me, as I just switched to test prop, and am interested in faster ester compounds atm. I was kind of worried that maybe faster esters would be less effective, as they are in and out of the body faster, leaving less time to do their thing, especially in regards to strength and muscle, but it seems like ur having the opposite effect.

what’s the half life of test suspension? suspension is just test without any ester attached, correct?

does test suspension cause pain after injecting? I feel like I’ve heard this

Bigben

This is fascinating stuff to me, as I just switched to test prop, and am interested in faster ester compounds atm. I was kind of worried that maybe faster esters would be less effective, as they are in and out of the body faster, leaving less time to do their thing, especially in regards to strength and muscle, but it seems like ur having the opposite effect.

what’s the half life of test suspension? suspension is just test without any ester attached, correct?

does test suspension cause pain after injecting? I feel like I’ve heard this
No pain. There is no half life cus the crystals dissolve. No ester. The only study on length is the horse one.

Attachments

• Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics.jpg
    Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 21

Gman86

Also, how are u getting away with sometimes injecting test suspension EOD? Isn’t the half life way too short for that? I know guys that can’t even inject test prop EOD, due to the half life being too short

Gman86

Where do u live btw? Where are u getting pharma and vet grade test suspension?

and u don’t feel and highs and lows with the half life being so short, or according to what ur saying there being no half life at all

madman

Super Moderator
I have had the best success with test suspension for trt. 10 mg every day or EOD. micronized that goes thru a 27g insulin. Sq or I'm depends on the day. Has anyone else tried it? I personally think it's the best protocol with the least side effects if dosed low. Tried pharma suspension testoviron and ugl. Most ugly is not properly dosed. A few I've tried are good tho. Tried vet grade and it is not micronized so impossible to go thru a 27g. What I notice is next to no estrogen issues so no AI needed, stronger, leaner, no bloating, less ball shrinkage better body comp. 10 mg or 70 a week I look better than 200mg test e or c . More energy and skin is tighter like it's GH.

Would be extremely rare when it comes to TRT!

10 mg TS daily is 70 mg active T (no ester)

Would not consider that a low weekly dose.

100 mg TC (esterified T) = 70 mg active T (no ester)

Some men can hit a high trough TT/FT level on 100 mg TC especially when split into more frequent injections.

10 mg TS EOD is 35 mg active T (no ester)

50mg TC (esterified T) = 35 mg active T (no ester)

Now we are talking!

Look over post #89/90 again!

madman

Super Moderator

That would be due to less bloat/water retention let alone the weekly dose of androgens used.

200 mg TC or TE injected weekly would easily result in better strength/muscle mass gains over 70 mg TS when following a proper diet/training protocol.

madman

Super Moderator

Guess you finally realized that the 20 mg TS daily was overkill!

tropicaldaze1950

I know it has to be compounded. What pharmacy? Thanks.

jonj

BigBen, Thank You for this post, exactly what I have been thinking and wanted to know. To clarify, this means the only reason for an ester is convenience and it is NOT needed for lipophilicity / absorption? I do daily injections with cypionate, however my doctor will not prescribe the suspension, as he says an ester is needed for lipophilicity / absorption.
Would compounding testosterone in EMU OIL (no preservative, no ester, no seed oil carrier) be the equivalent? (EMU is non inflammatory and offers the highest concentration of K2), if not, how does one acquire suspension? Thank You

Bigben

BigBen, Thank You for this post, exactly what I have been thinking and wanted to know. To clarify, this means the only reason for an ester is convenience and it is NOT needed for lipophilicity / absorption? I do daily injections with cypionate, however my doctor will not prescribe the suspension, as he says an ester is needed for lipophilicity / absorption.
Would compounding testosterone in EMU OIL (no preservative, no ester, no seed oil carrier) be the equivalent? (EMU is non inflammatory and offers the highest concentration of K2), if not, how does one acquire suspension? Thank You
Best so far is Beligas. Aquaviron is impossible to find now.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me