From 200mg test to 150mg but....

Buy Lab Tests Online

watson350

Hey guys,

I was doing 4x per week 50 mg test cyp and 500 iu hcg split over those days. I decided I wanted to try lowering dose due to bloating and what Ive read about 200mg being a little cookie cutter and overprescribed. I feel better at 3x per week 50 mg keeping 500 iu hcg split over 4x, but recently I noticed ED when I need 'it' functioning at optimum. I have been doing cocaine, is skipping the day spiking e2 causing ED issues? Should I drop the cocaine use and try 4x week and see if that stables me out? Or even lower HCG? Mentally I feel better at the lower dose and will want to try lower doses over time as well.

In any event, I know I have to ditch the cocaine variable to make this bro trial pseudo-scientific , I will, I promise. Pros, Better pumps at the gym, strength not different, body seems leaner over last two weeks, less water....mentally more calm and feel like more dopamine, more creative, oh and look younger again within two weeks of dropping dose idk.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

I was doing 4x per week 50 mg test cyp and 500 iu hcg split over those days. I decided I wanted to try lowering dose due to bloating and what Ive read about 200mg being a little cookie cutter and overprescribed. I feel better at 3x per week 50 mg keeping 500 iu hcg split over 4x, but recently I noticed ED when I need 'it' functioning at optimum. I have been doing cocaine, is skipping the day spiking e2 causing ED issues? Should I drop the cocaine use and try 4x week and see if that stables me out? Or even lower HCG? Mentally I feel better at the lower dose and will want to try lower doses over time as well.

In any event, I know I have to ditch the cocaine variable
to make this bro trial pseudo-scientific , I will, I promise. Pros, Better pumps at the gym, strength not different, body seems leaner over last two weeks, less water....mentally more calm and feel like more dopamine, more creative, oh and look younger again within two weeks of dropping dose idk.

You need to post labs.

Shooting in the dark here.

With that high-end dose of T let alone the addition of hCG your trough FT level is most likely through the roof and estradiol would also be high.

Top it off when using exogenous T driving up your FT will increase the critical bloodmarkers RBCs, hemoglobin, and hematocrit.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week whether once weekly or split into more frequent injections such as twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

The majority of men can easily hit a high/very high trough FT injecting 100-150mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

200 mg T/week is overkill for most.

Yes, there are those outliers who may need the higher end dose but it is far from common.

Running too high a trough FT level can be just as bad in many ways as having too low an FT especially when it comes to libido/erectile function and mood.

One of the reasons why many may end up struggling in the long run.

Keep in mind libido/erectile function is multifactorial and it is not as simple as blaming estradiol or hormones.

Much more going on.

As you may already know cocaine is a stimulant that will have a strong impact on amping up the CNS.

More importantly, it is what we call a vasoconstrictor and detrimental to vascular health in the long run.

Not penis friendly by any means.

Need to kick it to the curb if you want to keep your mind/body functioning optimally.

Testosterone also has a tonic effect on the CNS and can easily make one feel amped up, some may become agitated or struggle with getting quality sleep.

Keep in mind you just switched up your protocol (decreased T dose) so your hormones will be in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks TC/TE) and it is common to experience ups/downs during the transition as your body is trying to adjust.

This can easily throw off your libido/erectile function.

More importantly, once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) it still takes time (a few months) for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one needs to gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low T symptoms and overall well-being.

When starting TRT or tweaking a protocol (dose T/injection frequency) you need to give the protocol a fighting chance (12 weeks) to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

The first 6 weeks mean nothing when looking at the bigger picture.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me