Terrible Nandrolone Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I think I'll stick with my 100mg per week routine I've been on. I do take a qtr pill of exemestane once a week now so I'll keep that the same as well and just let things work themselves out.
Perfect. A rational decision in the middle of a hormonal shitshow. You'll be better soon.

So the nandrolone itself exits slowly...then you're left with high prolactin for a while? How long does it take for prolactin to decrease?And what are these metabolites you speak of?
The P5P should help with the prolactin and is pretty benign like spacemonkey mentioned. Also Zinc is supposed to help with prolactin.
it is unlikely that high e2 is his problem. actually I would try a SMALL increase in T. maybe go from 100 to 140. adding another anabolic right now after he got burned with one is pretty bad bro-science IMHO. the p5p is harmless, but depressing e2 could make it even worse
Estrogen is MAJOR component of his problems. This is a common issue with people that mix test and nandrolone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

Perfect. A rational decision in the middle of a hormonal shitshow. You'll be better soon.

The P5P should help with the prolactin and is pretty benign like spacemonkey mentioned. Also Zinc is supposed to help with prolactin.

Estrogen is MAJOR component of his problems. This is a common issue with people that mix test and nandrolone.
I always take anastrozole when I add nandrolone. Keeps the estrogen down and the sides associated with it. When I discontinue nandrolone, I drop the anastrozole.

UCFguy01

Good news!! The nandrolone finally let go of me. Over the weekend, the depression and anxiety finally went away and the D started working again. All in all, it was about 10 or 11 days in total for it to wear off.

The crazy thing is, it only took two small 25mg doses of nandrolone to completely mess me up for that long.

readalot

Good news!! The nandrolone finally let go of me. Over the weekend, the depression and anxiety finally went away and the D started working again. All in all, it was about 10 or 11 days in total for it to wear off.

The crazy thing is, it only took two small 25mg doses of nandrolone to completely mess me up for that long.
Glad you are feeling better. Great news!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me