Terrible Nandrolone Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I think I'll stick with my 100mg per week routine I've been on. I do take a qtr pill of exemestane once a week now so I'll keep that the same as well and just let things work themselves out.
Perfect. A rational decision in the middle of a hormonal shitshow. You'll be better soon.

So the nandrolone itself exits slowly...then you're left with high prolactin for a while? How long does it take for prolactin to decrease?And what are these metabolites you speak of?
The P5P should help with the prolactin and is pretty benign like spacemonkey mentioned. Also Zinc is supposed to help with prolactin.
it is unlikely that high e2 is his problem. actually I would try a SMALL increase in T. maybe go from 100 to 140. adding another anabolic right now after he got burned with one is pretty bad bro-science IMHO. the p5p is harmless, but depressing e2 could make it even worse
Estrogen is MAJOR component of his problems. This is a common issue with people that mix test and nandrolone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

Perfect. A rational decision in the middle of a hormonal shitshow. You'll be better soon.

The P5P should help with the prolactin and is pretty benign like spacemonkey mentioned. Also Zinc is supposed to help with prolactin.

Estrogen is MAJOR component of his problems. This is a common issue with people that mix test and nandrolone.
I always take anastrozole when I add nandrolone. Keeps the estrogen down and the sides associated with it. When I discontinue nandrolone, I drop the anastrozole.

UCFguy01

Good news!! The nandrolone finally let go of me. Over the weekend, the depression and anxiety finally went away and the D started working again. All in all, it was about 10 or 11 days in total for it to wear off.

The crazy thing is, it only took two small 25mg doses of nandrolone to completely mess me up for that long.

T

tareload

Good news!! The nandrolone finally let go of me. Over the weekend, the depression and anxiety finally went away and the D started working again. All in all, it was about 10 or 11 days in total for it to wear off.

The crazy thing is, it only took two small 25mg doses of nandrolone to completely mess me up for that long.
Glad you are feeling better. Great news!

avaialableuser

so many theories here. it is plainly wrong to assume that deca will give you DD.
some don't get it. also there is a statement, that regular long acting deca will give you dick, while NPP, won't. this also doesn't make sense pharmacologically speaking. if you inject daily NPP for weeks, it will have the same physiological effect//metabolites as the long ester. the long one will release it slower into the system, and the effects will linger longer.
and finally, i wouldn't be surprised if many men get deca dick, cause they read some horror stories online. then, maybe they had some ED issues in the past (or not), don't get a good erection and instantly come to the conclusion 'yes, I have deca dick now', therefore its true.
i think all in all, despite being a band-aid for joints, if it helps, it might be a worth a try. as it seems to shut you down, it would be probably good only for men on TRT.
i've seen reports of it working for joints at doses as low as 10mg/week, so this might be highly individual as well.

I was doing an accelerated version of TRT for 2 years 250-350mls, added a bit of NPP 100mls, dropped the test and bumped up the NPP a little bit and have never felt better. 250-350 NPP weekly. No hair thinning, massive libido, strength gains, the complete opposite of so called deca dick, no oily skin. It's been awesome.

Except now my source dried up.

Comparatively, I honestly cringe thinking I might now have to go back to doc prescribed test.

t_spacemonkey

very interesting. my libido tanked on 200mg T + 100mg NPP. mild deca dick. i got a good NPP source. how much did you drop the T too. reading that dropping T with NPP is the way to go

I was doing an accelerated version of TRT for 2 years 250-350mls, added a bit of NPP 100mls, dropped the test and bumped up the NPP a little bit and have never felt better. 250-350 NPP weekly. No hair thinning, massive libido, strength gains, the complete opposite of so called deca dick, no oily skin. It's been awesome.

Comparatively, I honestly cringe thinking I might now have to go back to doc prescribed test.

avaialableuser

very interesting. my libido tanked on 200mg T + 100mg NPP. mild deca dick. i got a good NPP source. how much did you drop the T too. reading that dropping T with NPP is the way to go
I dropped the Test entirely and have felt awesome.
I may consider bringing a very small amount of T back but after 2 years I was losing hair like crazy.
(Might want to know your source)

Guided_by_Voices

I dropped the Test entirely and have felt awesome.
I may consider bringing a very small amount of T back but after 2 years I was losing hair like crazy.
(Might want to know your source)
Did you have your E2 tested during that time? I'm curious if you were able to maintain healthy E2 levels with no T in the equation.

Gman86

I’ve seen enough labs and anecdotes to know that around 300mg of nandrolone solo will result in a sensitive E2 level around 5-6. Give or take a few points. It’s absolutely gonna be below 10 tho. I’ve seen labs from a guy on 900mg of deca solo and his E2 was 18. However, I have heard that nandrolone increases E1 quite a bit, and E1 can supposedly yield similar effects as E2. So it might not be all about where someone’s E2 sits while using nandrolone by itself

Gman86

How often are u injecting the NPP? And I assume u do IM injections?

Gman86

For two years I was religiously doing blood work every 3 months but I've felt so good, I've stopped for the past 6 months.
Going in again May 1.
We'll see where everything is at.
Do u usually get prog tested? If not, I’d be curious to see where it’s at using a nandrolone only protocol

Gman86

Yes.
100mls, four times a week (sometimes three), glutes.
I've tried other areas over the past few years but now it's always glutes.
Obv u don’t actually mean 100ml’s lol. I assume u mean 1ml tho, or 100mg. But what’s the concentration of ur NPP? How many mg’s per ml? It’s much easier to just say how many mg’s ur injecting when describing ur protocol. Just fyi. Prevents any confusion, and avoids having to answer unnecessary follow up questions

avaialableuser

Obv u don’t actually mean 100ml’s lol. I assume u mean 1ml tho, or 100mg. But what’s the concentration of ur NPP? How many mg’s per ml? It’s much easier to just say how many mg’s ur injecting when describing ur protocol. Just fyi. Prevents any confusion, and avoids having to answer unnecessary follow up questions
LOL
My bad
100mg/ml 3-4 times a week.

avaialableuser

So ur taking roughly 300mg-400mg of NPP per week currently? How long have u been doing this protocol, and when was the last time u injected any test? Just curious if there’s any still in ur system
Last test injection was in December.
Been doing this protocol since then. Feel great.
We'll see what bloods show around May 1.

Gman86

Last test injection was in December.
Been doing this protocol since then. Feel great.
We'll see what bloods show around May 1.
So what’s ur weekly dosage? u said 250-300mg per week earlier, but now ur saying ur taking 300-400mg/ week. Just curious what ur actually taking. And why a dosage range? Why don’t u just take the same amount each week? Just like to understand people’s protocols whenever they’re feeling really good. Sorry for all the questions lol

avaialableuser

So what’s ur weekly dosage? u said 250-300mg per week earlier, but now ur saying ur taking 300-400mg/ week. Just curious what ur actually taking. And why a dosage range? Why don’t u just take the same amount each week? Just like to understand people’s protocols whenever they’re feeling really good. Sorry for all the questions lol
No problem. It goes back and forth between those two amounts based on my weight training and cardio schedule and caloric intake. When I rest more and eat less, I inject less. When I lift more and do an hour of cardio a day - rather than 30 minutes- I'm in the 400mg range.

And it's been nothing but NPP since December.

No ancillary stuff like Telmisartan, HCG, any AIs, no metformin or berberine or rapamycin, no protein shakes. Just calories, lifting, cardio, NPP and a few basic vitamin and mineral sups.

Gman86

No problem. It goes back and forth between those two amounts based on my weight training and cardio schedule and caloric intake. When I rest more and eat less, I inject less. When I lift more and do an hour of cardio a day - rather than 30 minutes- I'm in the 400mg range.

And it's been nothing but NPP since December.

No ancillary stuff like Telmisartan, HCG, any AIs, no metformin or berberine or rapamycin, no protein shakes. Just calories, lifting, cardio, NPP and a few basic vitamin and mineral sups.
awesome, thanks for the detailed response. Do u notice any differences mood and sexual wise between using around 250/ week and using around 400/ week? When on nandrolone solo I would assume u would do better overall around the 400 range

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me