Buy Lab Tests Online

Biobro

Couple interesting studies of telmi.
Would be curious if anyone have access to see full study of those:?
@madman?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Couple interesting studies of telmi.
Would be curious if anyone have access to see full study of those:?
@madman?

Attachments

• shimabukuro2007.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 39
  • choi2016.pdf
    626.5 KB · Views: 38

Biobro

Thanks Madman! I was just about to request these. I have seen the abstracts before.
Interesting one too:

Kidney health:

Biobro

Telmisartan is very overhyped in my opinion.
I used it couple years ago, for 6-months 80mg day. Its very mild, zero reduction in blood pressure, gained little bit fat, also caused joint/muscle pains. And despite it reduces visceral fat, it causes subq fat gain, so its trade off.
It also depletes ubiquinol levels, and inhibits nitric oxide production.

I should note that one big positive one was, 80mg/d telmi improved my kidney markers pretty good.

BigTex

Thanks Biobro, I had also previously seen these studies. All of which I sent to my cardiologists. He was hesitant to put me on Telmisartan but I was very persistent about it. I was already taking 325mg of Losartan and he wanted to put me on 40mg of Telmisartan. The equivalency is 80mg. So I tried the 40mg for two days then went 80mg and it started working very quickly. For me, it is much better than Losartan or Benicar. I am going to guess its due to the much longer half-life.

Biobro

Thanks Biobro, I had also previously seen these studies. All of which I sent to my cardiologists. He was hesitant to put me on Telmisartan but I was very persistent about it. I was already taking 325mg of Losartan and he wanted to put me on 40mg of Telmisartan. The equivalency is 80mg. So I tried the 40mg for two days then went 80mg and it started working very quickly. For me, it is much better than Losartan or Benicar. I am going to guess its due to the much longer half-life.
325mg of losartan wtf man? Thats massive dosage and can easily put you to hyperkalemia, if its used without potassium removing diuretics.
Its usually used 100mg-150mg day as a max prescribed dosage. But yeah telmisartan and valsartan are best arb’s in my opinion. Im using valsartan+nebivolol combo myself. But maybe going to give telmisartan for a second change, because it lowers visceral fat more than valsartan and has more small amount of other benefits. And i dont really care that much, if it lowers eNOs, nitric oxide in humans, because i already using good NO-stack as a base. And same with small increase subq fat caused by telmi didnt bother me that much, because longevity, visceral fat reduction and health benefits are more important to me than body composition.

Last edited:

BigTex

Yea, use a diuretic with it. I am guessing with me that the Telmisartan worked best because of the 24 hour half life. Losartan was 4.5 hours and Benicar 13 hours.

Biobro

Last edited:

Biobro

Thats one mechanism why telmisartan has neuroprotective effects, because it increases prolactin and lowers dopamine. This is totally turn off for me. Because i personally would rather increase dopamine and lower prolactin.

While treating with telmisartan, the level of prolactin in males of the experimental group increased significantly, whereas in the comparison group, it did not change dramatically. Therefore, a considerable increase of prolactin levels in males and females was observed in telmisartan treatment.

Conclusions. The use of telmisartan as a part of combined therapy facilitates the reduction of the cortisol level (p > 0.05) and leads to a significant rise in male and female prolactin levels (within the range of reference values).

Telmisartan reduces angiotensin II and thus lowers dopamine levels.
Prolactin down-regulates dopamine and also protects the blood-brain barrier from damage.

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

Thats one mechanism why telmisartan has neuroprotective effects, because it increases prolactin and lowers dopamine. This is totally turn off for me. Because i personally would rather increase dopamine and lower prolactin.

While treating with telmisartan, the level of prolactin in males of the experimental group increased significantly, whereas in the comparison group, it did not change dramatically. Therefore, a considerable increase of prolactin levels in males and females was observed in telmisartan treatment.

Conclusions. The use of telmisartan as a part of combined therapy facilitates the reduction of the cortisol level (p > 0.05) and leads to a significant rise in male and female prolactin levels (within the range of reference values).

Prolactin down-regulates dopamine and also protects the blood-brain barrier from damage.
Does an increase in prolactin mess with sleep?

Zooka15

I was on Telmisartan for years before switching to Losartan and also irbesartan. I currently am back on Telmisartan 40MG daily (this was my old dosage as well). The prolactin blood test is a part of my normal blood work that I have done every 4months. Never has my prolactin been elevated from Telmisartan or any ARB.

Zooka15

Telmisartan is very overhyped in my opinion.
I used it couple years ago, for 6-months 80mg day. Its very mild, zero reduction in blood pressure, gained little bit fat, also caused joint/muscle pains. And despite it reduces visceral fat, it causes subq fat gain, so its trade off.
It also depletes ubiquinol levels, and inhibits nitric oxide production.

Think again........

Biobro

I was on Telmisartan for years before switching to Losartan and also irbesartan. I currently am back on Telmisartan 40MG daily (this was my old dosage as well). The prolactin blood test is a part of my normal blood work that I have done every 4months. Never has my prolactin been elevated from Telmisartan or any ARB.
Studies says otherwise, also everything is invidual. example , some guys can take high dose trt and get no side effects, some guys have side effects even 70-100mg/wk. Invidual man, invidual. I personally been now taken again 80mg telmi for months, but to be honest i was feeling 100 times better with valsartan. Also last time when i checked my prolactin it was in upper range, because of the telmisartan? Maybe maybe not. But with valsartan my prolactin runs low-normal.

Biobro

Ok , but you tell everyone here it decreases NO, you also tell everyone here it increases prolactin….let see all these labs and studies with numbers
Wtf man. Just speculation based on studies. We all know that there are invidual response. Atleast you should know that.

SteveCleves

Some were really good, but the ones that were really bad freaked me out.
I always take drug reviews on those sites with a grain of salt...you have to keep in mind that many people reviewing drugs have so many comorbidities and are on so many drugs that its almost impossible to isolate which drug or which interaction is causing them issues.

SteveCleves

something else to consider regarding ARBs, especially those people who are supplementing their TRT with nandrolone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me