WORSE CARPAL TUNNEL-TRIGGER FINGER-PAIN & SWELLING

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

For those with experience with GH, peptides, IGF-1...

Some quick background:
  • First signs of trigger finger, carpal/cubital tunnel (numbness) started in early 2019.
  • Had TF surgery (percutaneous release) in June, 2020 - successful outcome.
  • Slow progression in a few other digits since, but no pain
  • Started GH-promoting peptides (CJC-1295/ipamorelin 200mcg/200mcg; tesamorelin 1-2mg) in July, 2022
  • IGF-1 went from a baseline of 250 to over 500 within weeks.
  • Joint pain, muscle aches, pitting edema in ankles started around March, 2023.
  • Edema dissipated, but CTS/TF worsened.
  • spread to my other digits and even thumbs which I never had a problem with before.
  • Stiffness and now pain has spread to all fingers except for the finger that was previously released from surgery.
  • Discontinued all GH-promoting peptides 4 days ago.
So the CTS/TF issues were there before starting the peptides, but the peptides made them worse. This is where I'm frustrated because these peptides are supposed to be for healing, NOT to make the joint issues worse!

I like the recomp effects thus far and want to keep using these peptides but am concerned with the carpal tunnel + joint pain/trigger finger worsening. and am worried about the increased IGF-1 and cancer risk. Diet and training is on point not much more I can do in those department. Appetite is strong. Tesamorelin, in particular, is the strongest and quickest in terms of seeing visible results. But it also has the most pronounced side effects.
Latest labs sgowed a significant elevation in IGF-1 and Z score but not GH or GRH since starting the peptides. You can see in my previous post.

I'm 63. Now I have the IGF-1 of an 18 y/o - but it's a double-edged sword.

I like the recomp effects thus far and want to keep using these peptides but am concerned if the carpal tunnel + joint pain/trigger finger don't taper off + am worried about chronically-increased IGF-1 and cancer risk. Diet and training are on point, not much more I can do in that department. Appetite is strong. Tesamorelin in particular is the strongest and quickest in terms of seeing visible results. But it also spikes IGF-1 bigtime.

Questions/concerns:
  1. Is elevated IGF-1 to blame for the pain, swelling edema - or GH (though my GH is not elevated?
  2. Does anyone know if the carpal tunnel and joint stiffness dissipates over time (the edema around my ankles seems to have subsided even before stopping)?
  3. Is IGF-1 is the main marker that is responsible for lipolysis and muscle hyperplasia from increasing GH?
  4. The CT numbness is most prevalent when on the elliptical machine after about 15 minutes. I have to rest my hands for about 30 secs to alleviate the numbness. I had that slightly before taking the peptides, but now it's much worse.
  5. Even with gloves and doing lifts that don't require a strong grip (like pushing on a bar), Imy fingers get completely inflamed, stiff, and cannot move them within hours post workout. I can also feel it in my shoulders.
  6. My surgeon said bilateral TF is not common which is concerning. He suggested to have a nerve conduction test to see the extent of the CTS. As to the TF, I am scheduled for release surgery at the of the month. I hope stopping the GH peptides for now will reverse the crippling effects of pain and swelling.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale