T Propionate protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Yikes. I see that it also "has vasodilating and spasmolytic effects and is present in many asthma and whooping cough drugs."
And this is pretty much what all injectable testosterone manufacturers are using in their products?? My pharma perrigo test cyp has it as well. How is there not better options out there that can get the same job done?

Attachments

• IMG_8807.png
    IMG_8807.png
    819.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8808.jpg
    IMG_8808.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

im trying to figure out if the UGL source I’m using for primo has more or less amounts of Benzyl benzoate and Benzyl alcohol than what Empower uses in their test prop. Here’s the amounts that the UGL source uses. Can anyone tell me if Empower is using more or less of these preservatives than this UGL source? For anyone that missed the comment showing how much empower uses in their test prop, here’s how much they use of each preservative.
Empower test Propionate (100mg/ml): Benzyl Benzoate 15% / Benzyl Alcohol 1%
How's Primo working for you?

Willyt

And this is pretty much what all injectable testosterone manufacturers are using in their products?? My pharma perrigo test cyp has it as well. How is there not better options out there that can get the same job done?
With the exception of Xyosted, all of the injectables will have some type of preservative since you are piercing the vile multiple times. Its just a question of how much.

Gman86

Such
How's Primo working for you?
i think pretty good. I’m on test, deca and primo atm, and don’t experience any negatives from the deca. So I think the primo is helping with that. But overall I don’t notice anything specific from the primo. It’s kind of just like a background thing that I know is there and is hopefully helping me feel a bit better while using test and deca together. Only thing I notice from it is that my E2 and prolactin both come back quite a bit lower than they would on my test and deca dosages without the primo in the mix. other than that I just use it more as an insurance type thing, and im just assuming it’s making me feel better than if it wasn’t in the mix. Currently taking 100mg of ur per week.

Gman86

With the exception of Xyosted, all of the injectables will have some type of preservative since you are piercing the vile multiple times. Its just a question of how much.
It’s weird, my bottle of deca from empower doesn’t have any benzyl benzoate in it, just benzoyl alcohol, which seems better than benzyl benzoate from the brief reading I did about both today. its a 5ml bottle, but is still gonna be pierced many times before I’m done with it. Wonder why most products use both benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, yet empowers deca only needs the benzyl alcohol

Attachments

• IMG_8814.png
    IMG_8814.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 26

Willyt

It’s weird, my bottle of deca from empower doesn’t have any benzyl benzoate in it, just benzoyl alcohol, which seems better than benzyl benzoate from the brief reading I did about both today. its a 5ml bottle, but is still gonna be pierced many times before I’m done with it. Wonder why most products use both benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, yet empowers deca only needs the benzyl alcohol
Empower's Enanthate only contains benzyl alcohol as well (no benzoate) according to ingredients list

Brian83

Do you follow with propionate only?
Were you able to resolve sleep? I've always been a night owl and I've also had sleep made worse by TRT but on cypionate, enanthate and sustanon. Until I watched an interview with Dr Rand Mcclain, saying that trt actually alters cortisol and that he recommended 400 to 800mg of phosphatidylserine at night to his patients. 400mg is a very good dose for me, worth the test. Theanine 200mg is also very good.
Also, when it takes me a long time to fall asleep, I alternate antihistamines: benadryl, dramamine, cyproheptadine... They work very well, as long as you don't use them daily.
What brands do you recommend of both phosphatidylserine and theanine?

tanten10

i’m currently on 40mg test prop every other day , mon/wed/fri.. so 120mg per week. so far i feel good but at only 1 week in my hormones are still balancing out so my libido isn’t that solid as it could be .

also on 375iu hcg mon/wed/fri as well. so a little over 1000ius of it weekly

BillyJ03z

i’m currently on 40mg test prop every other day , mon/wed/fri.. so 120mg per week. so far i feel good but at only 1 week in my hormones are still balancing out so my libido isn’t that solid as it could be .

also on 375iu hcg mon/wed/fri as well. so a little over 1000ius of it weekly
If you are going to run Prop then you need to do ED injections...... the Peak and troughs are too extreme for EOD or 3x wk injects.... this could be the reason why your libido isn't solid, because your trough is extremely low from your peak. I am currently on Prop @ 15mg SQ ED and my numbers look like this in a 24hr period.....just had this tested last week.... (lab corp values 280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL)...... 4hr post inject: 1312, 10hr post inject: 1122, 24hr post inject: 624.

tanten10

If you are going to run Prop then you need to do ED injections...... the Peak and troughs are too extreme for EOD or 3x wk injects.... this could be the reason why your libido isn't solid, because your trough is extremely low from your peak. I am currently on Prop @ 15mg SQ ED and my numbers look like this in a 24hr period.....just had this tested last week.... (lab corp values 280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL)...... 4hr post inject: 1312, 10hr post inject: 1122, 24hr post inject: 624.

I appreciate that advice , scientifically i hear ya, but many guys online say EOD has worked well with prop. I myself personally felt the best on Test prop EOD at this exact protocol , i just been off it for a while . in my experience the eod on test prop is a go regardless of the troughs and peaks etc.. sometimes guys get too caught up in controlling that IMO

tanten10

Also i’ve found daily test prop just makes me too wired and less comfortable . just my body letting me know it was a little too much. i feel better on the every other day protocol.. my libido isn’t solid because i just got back from a vacation and didn’t bring any test with me so im just now getting back on my test prop .. as many know just because test prop peaks in 1 day doesn’t mean your libido is gonna magically get fixed in that time frame . it takes me usually a week to 2 weeks to adjust whenever i stop/start

Last edited:

Gman86

It’s arguable that the reason some guys feel better on prop, vs longer esters, is actually due to the peaks and valleys, and also those peaks and valleys possibly leading to less HPTA suppression. So it’s possible that guys may feel better on an EOD injection frequency with prop, than ED. The more constant levels of test we have, the more suppressed the HPTA is gonna be. Less suppression of the HPTA could theoretically result in other hormones being less suppressed. This has been seen with test cream I believe. There’s also studies showing that men’s sperm counts were higher on test prop, vs cyp and enanthate, using the same exact dosage. Which I assume proves that the peaks and valleys of prop are resulting in less suppression. So I wouldn’t be surprised at all if some guys feel better using prop EOD vs ED

Gman86

I appreciate that advice , scientifically i hear ya, but many guys online say EOD has worked well with prop. I myself personally felt the best on Test prop EOD at this exact protocol , i just been off it for a while . in my experience the eod on test prop is a go regardless of the troughs and peaks etc.. sometimes guys get too caught up in controlling that IMO
Where’s ur SHBG usually sit around? and where do u get ur test prop from? And how long have u been using test prop as ur preferred test ester?

tanten10

Where’s ur SHBG usually sit around? and where do u get ur test prop from? And how long have u been using test prop as ur preferred test ester?
not sure, my blood test was pretty basic sadly and didn’t have any extra goodies besides total test , estrogen, metabolic panel etc.

but just through experiance of trying all diff esters long and short, the test prop EOD had the best results . this is with hcg stacked with it as well, 3 to 2 times per week

usually the standard esters like cyp and others i’ve got through the pharmacy but all my prop i get UGL

t_spacemonkey

i think i mentioned it earlier but my erections and libido are phenomenal on prop. this stuff is just so expensive. 180usd for 1000mg at empower. this is 3x higher then cyp. at UGL this costs 30usd

tropicaldaze1950

i think i mentioned it earlier but my erections and libido are phenomenal on prop. this stuff is just so expensive. 180usd for 1000mg at empower. this is 3x higher then cyp. at UGL this costs 30usd
My Empower rx about 2 years ago was $75 per 10 mL vial/$150. Plus I feel lousy after a few days from one or more of the ingredients, likely the benzyl benzoate. Had great hopes for Test P.

t_spacemonkey

My Empower rx about 2 years ago was $75 per 10 mL vial/$150. Plus I feel lousy after a few days from one or more of the ingredients, likely the benzyl benzoate. Had great hopes for Test P.
i only tried UGL. it is mct oil based. no idea what preservant they use. i got small PIP but it is worth the way i feel

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me