SHBG Effect on TT, FT and DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DJ87

Hey guys,

I am going to be trying NDT in the near future to increase my low thyroid numbers and am hoping a side effect may be increased SHBG from what other members have experienced. That said my TT is 1100, FT 29 and DHT 60. Right now my SHBG sits around 16. Say it increases to 30 what kind of effect would I see on my overall numbers? I am injection test cypionate at 150mg a week currently. To keep similar numbers do you believe I would need to increase that amount?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
In theory your free testosterone won't change. Total testosterone should go up. Predicting by how much depends on which free T calculator is more accurate. Assuming default albumin, Vermeulen says TT jumps to 1,320 ng/dL, while Tru-T puts it at only 1,145. Sartorious says 1,430. I think I'd bet on Vermeulen in this case.

Charliebizz

Hey guys,

I am going to be trying NDT in the near future to increase my low thyroid numbers and am hoping a side effect may be increased SHBG from what other members have experienced. That said my TT is 1100, FT 29 and DHT 60. Right now my SHBG sits around 16. Say it increases to 30 what kind of effect would I see on my overall numbers? I am injection test cypionate at 150mg a week currently. To keep similar numbers do you believe I would need to increase that amount?
How do you feel with that dose and those numbers ?

DJ87

How do you feel with that dose and those numbers ?
Feel good, I have been on this protocol for about 10 months. The only negative that I have some high E2 symptoms. I am not on an AI and my E2 runs around 40(standard Lab Corp ranges). Seems like people have reported some great success getting their SHBG and E2 the same or around that ballpark and it would be a good side effect from the thyroid boost that I need...at least from a T3 perspective.

Charliebizz

Feel good, I have been on this protocol for about 10 months. The only negative that I have some high E2 symptoms. I am not on an AI and my E2 runs around 40(standard Lab Corp ranges). Seems like people have reported some great success getting their SHBG and E2 the same or around that ballpark and it would be a good side effect from the thyroid boost that I need...at least from a T3 perspective.
Awesome. What's your injection frequency

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching