Levels TT / FT / SHBG before starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

I’ve kicked my own ass in my mind 2 dozen times for not being more proactive in researching things 12 years ago before I joined up for life…I don’t know how much difference it would have made, but I was going through a lot of family shit and just came through a divorce and was eating like shit, not sleeping much, drinking more than I should…I tell myself I’d have probably ended up on it eventually anyway because half the people I know and work with are on the needle…toothpaste is out of the tube now!
I tried all the right things for 15 years to get my t levels back to normal. They didn’t budge. Trt hasn’t been a panacea by any means. But with out it. I had no morning or night woods, hypoglycemia type bouts, non Existent workout recovery, tons Of fatigue playing hockey and very dull sex life. All those things are much better now.

Just try and focus on the positives. I also recommend anyone struggling with trt to try the scrotal cream. Was a little rocky at first but night and day better for me then injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hi guys,

In Oktober I’m planning to go on TRT after my consultation with dr. Robert Stevens. His ‘golden standard protocol’ consists of daily injections of testosterone cypionate with HCG alongside to get you in the high normal range.

In Europe low-t symptoms will often not be treated if T-levels are above 300 Ng/Dl. My T-levels have been tested at 350-400 (44 years old, eating healthy, very fit low BF), still I have all the low T symptoms. I have to add my SHBG sits around 40, so free T is also low.

I was just wondering, for those on TRT, what were your TT / FT and SHBG levels prior to starting TRT and what is your opinion on starting with TRT with ‘in range levels’. And what has TRT done for you.
Where's your LH/FSH numbers?

TLR

I tried all the right things for 15 years to get my t levels back to normal. They didn’t budge. Trt hasn’t been a panacea by any means. But with out it. I had no morning or night woods, hypoglycemia type bouts, non Existent workout recovery, tons Of fatigue playing hockey and very dull sex life. All those things are much better now.

Just try and focus on the positives. I also recommend anyone struggling with trt to try the scrotal cream. Was a little rocky at first but night and day better for me then injections.
Naturally you find something that works and life is good at the same time the lovely federal government is trying to take it away so some Big Pharma company can introduce a high potency cream that costs $400 a month that insurance won’t cover.

Systemlord

federal government is trying to take it away so some Big Pharma company can introduce a high potency cream that costs $400 a month that insurance won’t cover.
You can count on one thing, person in charge of the FDA has a job waiting for him at a major pharmaceutical company.

Frizzle

How long are you in this game?

Frizzle

Just try and focus on the positives. I also recommend anyone struggling with trt to try the scrotal cream. Was a little rocky at first but night and day better for me then injection

Frizzle

Looks like compounded cream is getting more mainstream lately. Just curious…how long have you been using the scrotal cream and what improvements have you seen compared to injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me