Semaglutide Forum: Game Changer for Weight Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nodoctor

Thanks. I have suspicion my source is bootlegged because it’s cheap and good. Maybe it’s an easy product to copy. Ended up adding a little clen oral to combat slowing metabolism and a touch of lethargy. Will hold off on t3 for now.

BigTex

Hey, my wife found that article yesterday. She thinks it also might help with nicotine addictions. She has been addicted since childhood and smoked 2-3 packs a day and stopped using a vape. Now she wants to kick the vape, plus drop a few pounds doing it. Maybe semaglutide works in the same way metformin may work.

My friend over at Recon Peptides 5mg of semaglutide for $66. He told me he is back ordered buy will have it in any day. I think my wife wants to give it a try.

Last edited:

miked123

Great thread all. I started taking Ozempic at .25mg a few months back and it did absolutely nothing for me. I upped it to .5mg a month later and that also did nothing. It wasn't until I dosed 1mg per week that I started noticing the hunger blunting capabilities of semaglutide, but it was still only a moderate effect.

What's frustrating is that Ozempic max dose is 2mg per week but that needs prior authorization from my insurance, and Defy does not provide prior auth. I also looked into Wegovy, which is the brand name of semaglutide made specifically for weight loss. Unfortunately, my insurance needs prior auth for that too. Wegovy's max dose is 2.4mg!

I'm going to buy some supplementary vials from Peptide Sciences and will report back on how effective 1.5mg weekly is. Good luck all, I think this is a game changer!
Hello gentlemen, here's an update to my n=1 experience with semaglutide, and now tirzepatide.

Quick fact: I'm the stereotypical yo-yo dieter. I'm 6'1" and for the last 20 years, my weight has ranged between 210-250 lbs. However, now that I'm in my 50s, my weight has been closer to 250 lbs.

With the Ozempic pen and some supplementary vials from Peptide Sciences, I worked up to a weekly dose of 2 mg. That dose was mild to moderately effective, however, I started noticing the effectiveness wear off dramatically after about 3 days. To extract maximum results, I considered matching the max dose of Wegovy, at 2.4 mgs weekly. But then I saw the literature on tirzepatide and decided to switch.

Using the telehealth doctor Nelson linked, I scheduled a consult with a doc. They were able to work with my insurance to get the Mounjaro pen authorized at 2.5 mg weekly. The unfortunate part was that I had to start with the minimum dose to ensure potential side effects were minimized.

I did a weekly dose of Mounjaro at 2.5 mg and experienced no results after a month. Then I bumped up to 5 mg weekly and again experienced no results after a month. Then I was bumped up to 7.5 mg weekly. The day after the first 7.5 mg shot was ground breaking. I had no appetite for the entire day and decided to fast until the next day. Sadly, the effects didn't last and by day 3 I was back to my same ravenous self.

Fast forward to today. I'm now on 10 mg weekly tirzepatide and I feel like I never want to eat again! I'm about 2 and half weeks in and I've probably dropped 5-7 pounds (weight not fat). I took a hefty dose of CBD today too which usually gives me the munchies, but even with my wife eating Triscuits and cheese (my favorite snack) in front of me, I have no desire to eat.

Some notes from my experience:

1. The side effects of tirzepatide are more intense than semaglutide. Nasuea is the biggest one but it hasn't been unbearable. Having a regular constitutional has been elusive, but a twice daily supplement of fiber has helped. I'm hoping things come together!

2. I was able to get Mounjaro prescribed because my hemoglobin A1C is just over the line for prediabetes at 5.8. Last I checked, Mounjaro has not been approved for weight loss yet.

3. I have always had a big appetite and a terrible relationship with food. One of the other benefits of Mounjaro is that when you do eat, you're almost forced to take small bites and eat slowly.

BigTex

My wife got started on Semaglutide two weeks ago. Her 1st dose was 150mcg. No side effects so the following week she went up to 200mcg. No side effects again. My wife has an uncontrollable appetite she struggles with constantly. The 1st dose cut that oral anxiety substantially. She only was only able to eat one-two small meals during the day. Towards the end of the 7 days it started to wear off. With the 2nd dose of 200mcg, she very rarely feels like eating. Today she had 4 eggs in the morning and has not eaten since then. Seems to be lasting this time. On the 3rd dose she will do 250mcg. So far this is the real deal with people who struggle to lose weight. Increases satiety and decreases hunger.

Whatuserme

So what is the breakdown of people that are getting this through prescription vs through a lab peptide place. If anyone has any advice, can you message me? My insurance won’t cover wegovy.

BigTex

I will add this.... below is the amino acid sequence of semaglutide. Any lab experienced in synthesizing peptides can do this pretty easily. That being said, there should be no difference in the prescription version vs that coming from a peptide lab other than the price. I just bought 10, 2ml vials of semaglutide from a very reputable Chinese lab for $70. By prescription at Good Rx you will pay about $1400 for 4mg (wegovy). Using it for weight loss is considered "off label" so insurance won't cover it. The stuff I got for my wife is working very well.

Semaglutide Sequence:​

H-His-Aib-Glu-Gly-Thr-Phe-Thr-Ser-Asp-Val-Ser-Ser-Tyr-Leu-Glu-Gly-Gln-Ala-Ala-Lys(C18diacid-γ-Glu-OEG-OEG)]-Glu-Phe-Ile-Ala-Trp-Leu-Val-Arg-Gly-Arg-Gly-OH

MDavidW76

I will add this.... below is the amino acid sequence of semaglutide. Any lab experienced in synthesizing peptides can do this pretty easily. That being said, there should be no difference in the prescription version vs that coming from a peptide lab other than the price. I just bought 10, 2ml vials of semaglutide from a very reputable Chinese lab for $70. By prescription at Good Rx you will pay about $1400 for 4mg (wegovy). Using it for weight loss is considered "off label" so insurance won't cover it. The stuff I got for my wife is working very well.

H-His-Aib-Glu-Gly-Thr-Phe-Thr-Ser-Asp-Val-Ser-Ser-Tyr-Leu-Glu-Gly-Gln-Ala-Ala-Lys(C18diacid-γ-Glu-OEG-OEG)]-Glu-Phe-Ile-Ala-Trp-Leu-Val-Arg-Gly-Arg-Gly-OH
Really want to give this a go, I too was using a reputable source, in Wuhan of all places… well they left their company and I’m now stuck without a source. I’m tired of getting hosed on prices here in the USA…

BigTex

Insurance is usually ok with Ozempic and use the savings card. You can get up to 3mg Ozempic dose. Not many will be able to handle more than 3mg.
Save on Ozempic® | Ozempic® (semaglutide) injection 0.5 mg or 1 mg

Only problem you should have is getting it filled because of the shortage. The shortage is affecting others like Trulicity and Mounjaro from people switching.

Big Pharma is cutting their own throats, they better get to work or quit crying about intellectual property thefts. Peptide companies are selling this stuff as fast as it comes in.

Whatuserme

Do you mind me asking how it’s injected
Last I heard its 400 a month compounded. You get brand name at your pharmacy with savings card for 25 bucks. You can get Mounjaro for 25 insurance or not. It's not hard to get.
Savings & Resources | Mounjaro™ (tirzepatide)
Thats only if your insurance covers it. You can’t get it for $25 if your insurance doesn’t cover it and the coupon won’t work if insurance doesn’t take it, most require insurance first.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me