Reconstituting HCG to a stronger dose/mL

Buy Lab Tests Online

Riptide

Hi everyone,
I read on here somewhere that some people had reconstituted hcg to double potency/ml by simply mixing half the amount of BA water in, so that they wouldn't have to inject as much fluid.

My question is, do you think it would sting more if you made it twice as concentrated, and would it have any adverse effects on the peptide? I was considering injecting HCG in the same syringe as the Test C (my dr said this would be fine as well), and I was thinking .6cc would be a lot easier than .85cc if I went sub q right? I don't mean to make this more complex than it needs to be, but at 2x a week and given my age , if I can combine shots going forward it could save me thousands of holes in the long run!

Thanks for any advice, sorry to keep asking so many things of the more knowledgeable members!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sides

You will be quite fine reconstituting your HCG with half as much bacteriostatic water to make it more potent in a smaller quantity.

I do the reverse. I get HCG in 50,000iu vials from Empower Pharmacy, but then with 5ml BA water added, each 10 units on an insulin pin is 1000iu HCG. I dilute the solution further with an extra 5ml BA water, just so that each 10 units on an insulin pin is 500iu HCG. This makes it easier for me to measure out.

Either way, the amount of solvent added won't change how the HCG works.

fifty

I can never get my 12ml of water all into the 12000iu bottle so i mix in 10ml of water into 12000 and it ends up being a math problem (1.2x). I should just do half water...6ml to 12000iu. Good idea.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me