Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

So anytime u take prog and it helps with anxiety u always unfortunately feel a decline in cognition? Or have u figured out how to get the anxiety benefits without it effecting ur cognition negatively?
adding the Pregnenolone cream helped allot with that, but did not resolved 100% the issue. I think anything that is anti anxiety will impair to some degree cognition/learning. I'm currently waiting for micronized Preg cap SR, so I will try 50mg Preg cream with 50mg Cap, Prog cream only as needed for anxiety or deeper sleep. historically Preg cap SR brings my Progest level at .5 (labCorp).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

adding the Pregnenolone cream helped allot with that, but did not resolved 100% the issue. I think anything that is anti anxiety will impair to some degree cognition/learning. I'm currently waiting for micronized Preg cap SR, so I will try 50mg Preg cream with 50mg Cap, Prog cream only as needed for anxiety or deeper sleep. historically Preg cap SR brings my Progest level at .5 (labCorp).
That’s an interesting theory, never thought about that before. But u definitely could be onto something there. Kind of makes sense that something that decreases anxiety and also helps improve sleep could have the potential to impair cognitive function while awake

Nocalves

So do u experience any negatives with mental clarity/ memory or any negatives at all when u take prog compared to when ur not taking it?
At first Yes, but than my e2 started decreasing and all negatives came.. The only way for me how to use progesterone is in combination with injectable estradiol.

Gianluca

At first Yes, but than my e2 started decreasing and all negatives came.. The only way for me how to use progesterone is in combination with injectable estradiol.
we had a little chat before about this, I did see as well my E2 going from 40 to 18 with the Progest cream, but then they came back up again after a few weeks. All low E2 symptoms gone beside popping and cracking joints, which I still have

I have never had this issue increasing Progest via Pregnenolone cap.

Mastodont

Has anyone figured out any possible reasons for low prog besides exogenoust t, i recently tested very low 0.5 nmol/l, while on hcg with test, after trying the cream on the nuts one night anxiety went away and i had an erection all night after a long time, that was about 10mg of cream, next night tried full 20mg, did not get anxiety but worse sleep and loss of libido.
This was when i had gotten of testosterone, and on very low natural levels. i am one of those low shbg guys that seem to get anxiety from test, and have a hard time getting consistent results from trt, beginning to suspect its the prog, need to check pregnenolone too, long ago it was ok but then again i was overall feeling better back then.
Anyway my guess is stress causes depletion of progesterone, maybe preg as well, my magnesium levels are well in range.

Gman86

Has anyone figured out any possible reasons for low prog besides exogenoust t, i recently tested very low 0.5 nmol/l, while on hcg with test, after trying the cream on the nuts one night anxiety went away and i had an erection all night after a long time, that was about 10mg of cream, next night tried full 20mg, did not get anxiety but worse sleep and loss of libido.
This was when i had gotten of testosterone, and on very low natural levels. i am one of those low shbg guys that seem to get anxiety from test, and have a hard time getting consistent results from trt, beginning to suspect its the prog, need to check pregnenolone too, long ago it was ok but then again i was overall feeling better back then.
Anyway my guess is stress causes depletion of progesterone, maybe preg as well, my magnesium levels are well in range.
If u were off of test when u experimented with the prog cream, do u think the 20mg of prog could of dropped ur E2 and DHT too low, causing u issues? I assume ur E2 and DHT were already on the lower side if u were off all exogenous test

Mastodont

If u were off of test when u experimented with the prog cream, do u think the 20mg of prog could of dropped ur E2 and DHT too low, causing u issues? I assume ur E2 and DHT were already on the lower side if u were off all exogenous test
Yeah and drop in e2 might have caused a negative feedback loop raising test the first half a pump, which i wasnt able to reproduce, did not feel good at any point after the 20mg scrotal.

Gman86

Yeah and drop in e2 might have caused a negative feedback loop raising test the first half a pump, which i wasnt able to reproduce, did not feel good at any point after the 20mg scrotal.
Ya low DHT wouldn’t feel good either, especially libido wise. My dht dropped from a little over 100 to in the 50’s on 2mg of injectable prog. But I was also on 15mg of Oxandrolone per day at the time, and I have no clue if DHT derivatives can lower serum DHT levels or not. The rest of my protocol was the same tho during both DHT readings. If it wasn’t the anavar lowering my dht, prog is definitely a very potent DHT inhibitor

Have u thought about giving it another try at say 5-10mg/ day of the cream?

Mastodont

Ya low DHT wouldn’t feel good either, especially libido wise. My dht dropped from a little over 100 to in the 50’s on 2mg of injectable prog. But I was also on 15mg of Oxandrolone per day at the time, and I have no clue if DHT derivatives can lower serum DHT levels or not. The rest of my protocol was the same tho during both DHT readings. If it wasn’t the anavar lowering my dht, prog is definitely a very potent DHT inhibitor

Have u thought about giving it another try at say 5-10mg/ day of the cream?
Back on testosterone now, trying out 50mg scrotal t cream twice a day, gonna do labs first to see where preg and prog with testosterone mono. So far not feeling good on cream, feels like i´m not absorbing much, libido very low...
Edit: probably will try pregnenolone capsules first, to see if they make a difference, probably good to do labs too to see if they have any effect on progesterone.

skycop00

I have used Pg cream for years both personally and with coaching clients to the perineum before bed. Literally stops the nocturia and many (or greatly reduces bathroom trips) and men can sleep through the night. Appears to displace Estrogens from the prostate. I am open to other mechanisms of action.

Gman86

I have used Pg cream for years both personally and with coaching clients to the perineum before bed. Literally stops the nocturia and many (or greatly reduces bathroom trips) and men can sleep through the night. Appears to displace Estrogens from the prostate. I am open to other mechanisms of action.
Do u, and all ur clients only use the prog cream to the perineum?

Any other benefits, or negatives that u or ur clients have noticed from using prog cream?

Have u, or any of ur clients had prog levels checked while using the prog cream?

Prog decreases DHT. Do u think that this mechanism might be contributing to the positive offects on the prostate as well?

Mastodont

I would like to know the dose you are using, last night i was stressed and woke up at night, took approximately 10mg of prog cream and stuck it in and around asshole, slept well after, but was anxious and irritated next day, but that has to do also with my low test levels during testosterone cream trial, also i have been more anxious on the cream anyway.

skycop00

I only recommend when men speak of urinary issues that seem to have origins in the prostate. That being said, I have used a supplement called Pro-Men and also progesteron only with the same results. Promen: Pro-MEN™ Prostate Creme for Men (2 oz) - Better Health Naturally

I can only comment on the urinary improvements. It has been profound. Many of the comments can simply be attributed to better sleep which brings on a whole host of improvements as we know.

I have taken progesterone at doses up to 50 mg and frankly it makes me much too sleepy and drastically reduces libido for me. I am not anxious and do not suffer from sympathetic dominance and adrenalin rushes. But a few miligrams for prostate health works amazingly well with no discernable side effects. I am personally on low dose TRT @ 90mg weekly. Over 25 years of TRT behind me and I feel excellent at the lowest dose of my life.

skycop00

I would like to know the dose you are using, last night i was stressed and woke up at night, took approximately 10mg of prog cream and stuck it in and around asshole, slept well after, but was anxious and irritated next day, but that has to do also with my low test levels during testosterone cream trial, also i have been more anxious on the cream anyway.
I use 5-10mgs (no more). Some of my clients require and AM and PM and some (like me) do well with a single pre-bed dose. Lift the scrotum up and apply to the taint. Easy Peazy and really works wonders for so many!

Gman86

I only recommend when men speak of urinary issues that seem to have origins in the prostate. That being said, I have used a supplement called Pro-Men and also progesteron only with the same results. Promen: Pro-MEN™ Prostate Creme for Men (2 oz) - Better Health Naturally

I can only comment on the urinary improvements. It has been profound. Many of the comments can simply be attributed to better sleep which brings on a whole host of improvements as we know.

I have taken progesterone at doses up to 50 mg and frankly it makes me much too sleepy and drastically reduces libido for me. I am not anxious and do not suffer from sympathetic dominance and adrenalin rushes. But a few miligrams for prostate health works amazingly well with no discernable side effects. I am personally on low dose TRT @ 90mg weekly. Over 25 years of TRT behind me and I feel excellent at the lowest dose of my life.
So all ur taking hormone wise atm is 90mg of test and a few milligrams of the prostate health cream?

Mastodont

Skycop, have you measured DHT, i just got results showing low dht levels, probably not a great idea to use prog cream now, have to see if adding testosterone raises DHT, so i could afford to lower it with prog cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me