Pregnenolone, missing piece?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

So by your line of thought, oral capsule would be even better than sublingual as well, right?

I guess it depends what the goal is, you may need much less of it sublingually, consider that when you ingest any supplement, much less than the actual dose in the capsule will end up in the blood stream, that's why you were using such a small dose of sublingual Pregnenolone. I believe Dr John Crisler spoke about this, oral pregnenolone being more effective for anxiety when taken orally, I actually want to look again into it, as some people had a very good outcome by using topical Pregnenolone

I tried the sublingual years ago, and I do remember a quick rise in energy right after.

it is possible also that since we are all a bit different, some may prefer one delivery method than other,

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I guess it depends what the goal is, you may need much less of it sublingually, consider that when you ingest any supplement, much less than the actual dose in the capsule will end up in the blood stream, that's why you were using such a small dose of sublingual Pregnenolone. I believe Dr John Crisler spoke about this, oral pregnenolone being more effective for anxiety when taken orally, I actually want to look again into it, as some people had a very good outcome by using topical Pregnenolone

I tried the sublingual years ago, and I do remember a quick rise in energy right after.

it is possible also that since we are all a bit different, some may prefer one delivery method than other,
Gotcha. Well, I’m going to give this topical a fair shot first. I’ll start Wednesday.

GreenMachineX

any updates from guys taking oral or transdermal pregnenolone?
@GreenMachineX how is the Topical Pregn working?
I've tested out transdermal preg again for a couple months and while I do feel a bit better on it, the water retention is unbearable. I should also mention that I'm tolerating dhea and preg better since switching to eod testosterone. I can't explain why, but it's interesting. I'll be trying sublingual preg instead starting Monday because dhea alone makes me lazy and lethargic, but it does bring down my blood pressure and anxiety so I can tell it's part of the problem.

Gianluca

I assume that you take both delivery methods at night, right? Thanks again for the update.

I actually take them both in the am. I tried Pregnenolone at sleep time years ago, did not work well for me then, I was feeling half awake during sleep and it took longer to fall asleep as well. The reason I also use the capsule in conjunction with the cream, is that Prgnenolone cream did not raise at all my Progesterone level. Happy to explain my experience with Pregnenolone

Gman86

I actually take them both in the am. I tried Pregnenolone at sleep time years ago, did not work well for me then, I was feeling half awake during sleep and it took longer to fall asleep as well. The reason I also use the capsule in conjunction with the cream, is that Prgnenolone cream did not raise at all my Progesterone level. Happy to explain my experience with Pregnenolone
Where have u found that u like ur progesterone levels to be?

Gianluca

So why do you still use the cream? Yes, please go into detail. Thanks

I still use the cream because I like the calming effect it gives me, it also gives me good energy during my work outs. Colors perception with the cream increased significantly as well, I did not notice as much of these subjective feeling with the oral form, I would say I noticed some calming effect with the capsule as well, but with the cream is just different, it is a greater and "smoother" calming effect for me. Some day I don't use the cream, and I notice it immediately when then I use it again. I make sure to use the capsule every day though, as 50mg pregnenolone increased my Progesterone from .1 to .7 on the LabCorp scale. Feel free to ask more questions if you'd like to

Gman86

I'm probably still around .7 (labcorp scale) even when I took double Pregnenolone dose, my Progesterone would be at the same level
Seems like a pretty optimal level. I’m currently taking injectable progesterone and am shooting for a level between 0.8-1.2 I think. Labs just came back at 1.6 on 2mg of injectable progesterone each night before bed

GreenMachineX

I still use the cream because I like the calming effect it gives me, it also gives me good energy during my work outs. Colors perception with the cream increased significantly as well, I did not notice as much of these subjective feeling with the oral form, I would say I noticed some calming effect with the capsule as well, but with the cream is just different, it is a greater and "smoother" calming effect for me. Some day I don't use the cream, and I notice it immediately when then I use it again. I make sure to use the capsule every day though, as 50mg pregnenolone increased my Progesterone from .1 to .7 on the LabCorp scale. Feel free to ask more questions if you'd like to
Do you monitor cortisol as well? I believe I need more cortisol for a variety of reasons, but maybe I just need more preg and prog as both levels are so low they are undetectable in labs. Hoping that my upcoming experiments with preg sublingual and capsule address my last issues.

Also, do you see any water retention with preg?

Gianluca

Do you monitor cortisol as well? I believe I need more cortisol for a variety of reasons, but maybe I just need more preg and prog as both levels are so low they are undetectable in labs. Hoping that my upcoming experiments with preg sublingual and capsule address my last issues.

Also, do you see any water retention with preg?
I actually just bought a cortisol/DHEA 4 x day salivary test, as I suspect my cortisol raise at night.

a couple of years ago I was doing a trial of Hydrocortsione (HC), of course because my cortisol was low, when I added micronized Pregnenolone and DHEA RX, my need for HC decreased till a point I stopped it

no changes in water retention for me with Pregnenolone, I do complain of some water retention but from Test CYP itself

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me