Pregnenolone and Progesterone for Men: Pharmacokinetics and Studies

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

So is the general consensus that pregnenolone has anti-anxiety benefits or pro-anxiety since it seems it can antagonize or agonize the gaba receptors?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What is your nandrolone protocol ie dosage, 1 injection/week? 2 split doses? I have a bunch on hand and haven’t started it yet. I’m thinking of using 100mg week, but I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I’m feeling excellent and don’t want to muddy the waters so to speak.
Since starting nandrolone I’ve always injected it EOD. I just keep it simple and inject both my nandrolone and testosterone at the same time EOD. I draw each one up in their own syringes, and inject IM into the outter 3rd of my thighs where the skin and fat is the thinnest. I’m currently doing 100mg/ week of nandrolone along with my 175mg of test/ week.

What reason(s) make u want to add nandrolone? If I were u, and felt amazing, I honestly probably wouldn’t mess with ur protocol.

bumpy

Since starting nandrolone I’ve always injected it EOD. I just keep it simple and inject both my nandrolone and testosterone at the same time EOD. I draw each one up in their own syringes, and inject IM into the outter 3rd of my thighs where the skin and fat is the thinnest. I’m currently doing 100mg/ week of nandrolone along with my 175mg of test/ week.

What reason(s) make u want to add nandrolone? If I were u, and felt amazing, I honestly probably wouldn’t mess with ur protocol.
Just to add a small performance boost to my workouts ie increased anabolism and recovery. I’m strictly on Cyp right now for the next 4 months.

Gman86

Just to add a small performance boost to my workouts ie increased anabolism and recovery. I’m strictly on Cyp right now for the next 4 months.
U looking to add something indefinitely to boost anabolism and recovery, or something just to run for a little bit and then take a break, and possibly repeat indefinitely?

What’s ur IGF-1 level? Have u thought about optimizing ur growth hormone levels to improve anabolism and recovery? It would mostly improve recovery, but with anabolics it tends to have a 1+1=3 effect. Much greater benefit than optimizing growth hormone levels without being on any anabolics. With the improved recovery, and I believe it increasing the number of satelite cells, u will notice an increase in lean body mass over time. It can also tend to “fill out” the muscle that u already have

GreenMachineX

U looking to add something indefinitely to boost anabolism and recovery, or something just to run for a little bit and then take a break, and possibly repeat indefinitely?

What’s ur IGF-1 level? Have u thought about optimizing ur growth hormone levels to improve anabolism and recovery? It would mostly improve recovery, but with anabolics it tends to have a 1+1=3 effect. Much greater benefit than optimizing growth hormone levels without being on any anabolics. With the improved recovery, and I believe it increasing the number of satelite cells, u will notice an increase in lean body mass over time. It can also tend to “fill out” the muscle that u already have
How do we optimize gh?

bumpy

Yes I’m looking for something to run indefinitely but take breaks from when I run a cycle.

I do not know my IGF-1 levels but I’m certainly all ears when it comes to optimizing. This is territory that I’m not versed in at all. I have never used SARMS or GH to optimize my IGF -1 levels and you have really piqued my interest. I’d love to hear about compounds you’ve actually used, dosages and what you feel is best. Thanks Gman!

SSHSSA74

How’s libido?

Gman86

How’s libido?

Libido is probably around a 6/10 imo. When I’m with my gf in person I get turned on plenty, and erections are great, so it’s not that bad. I personally just prefer my libido to be as close to a 10/10 as I can get it. I find that I just feel better overall whenever libido is really high. It almost seems to be an indicator for me that everything is functioning optimally, not just sexually. I also found out a long time ago that when my libido is really high, I fall asleep quicker, due to just thinking about sex while trying to go to sleep. The lower my libido, the more I think of other things going on in my life when I’m trying to go to sleep, which tends to keep me awake. But anytime I’m solely thinking about sex before bed, I fall asleep very quickly. I haven’t had a day off from work this year, and I have a lot of stressful things going on in my life atm, which I think are preventing my libido from being higher than it is. But luckily it’s still at a level where it doesn’t take away from sexual relations with the gf. Everything in that department with her is about as good as it can get, thank god. Long answer to a very simple question lol

SSHSSA74

Libido is probably around a 6/10 imo. When I’m with my gf in person I get turned on plenty, and erections are great, so it’s not that bad. I personally just prefer my libido to be as close to a 10/10 as I can get it. I find that I just feel better overall whenever libido is really high. It almost seems to be an indicator for me that everything is functioning optimally, not just sexually. I also found out a long time ago that when my libido is really high, I fall asleep quicker, due to just thinking about sex while trying to go to sleep. The lower my libido, the more I think of other things going on in my life when I’m trying to go to sleep, which tends to keep me awake. But anytime I’m solely thinking about sex before bed, I fall asleep very quickly. I haven’t had a day off from work this year, and I have a lot of stressful things going on in my life atm, which I think are preventing my libido from being higher than it is. But luckily it’s still at a level where it doesn’t take away from sexual relations with the gf. Everything in that department with her is about as good as it can get, thank god. Long answer to a very simple question lol
I appreciate it. I’ve not been able to sustain a solid libido on TRT. I do cream shot combo. Mine is about a 3 or 4 out of 10. Occasionally libido spikes to a 7 or 8 but I’m with you. The higher the libido the happier I am. When it’s low, Its on my mind way too much that it’s low.

Last edited:

Gman86

Yes I’m looking for something to run indefinitely but take breaks from when I run a cycle.

I do not know my IGF-1 levels but I’m certainly all ears when it comes to optimizing. This is territory that I’m not versed in at all. I have never used SARMS or GH to optimize my IGF -1 levels and you have really piqued my interest. I’d love to hear about compounds you’ve actually used, dosages and what you feel is best. Thanks Gman!
I have never tried any SARMS, and don’t really see myself ever trying any, but u never know. They’re just too new and I don’t see any need for them for me atm, with all the HRT options we have available to us.

I tried growth hormone peptides for a few years, specifically an ipamorelin and cjc-1295 without DAC combo. Never noticed any benefits from using it. Also didn’t increase my IGF-1 even a little bit. Have heard, however, that even tho it won’t raise igf-1 in the serum, that it’s still acting on growth hormone receptors within the body. Not sure if that’s true or not.

I’m currently using generic HGH, and have verified via labs that it’s working very nicely so far. Haven’t noticed much subjectively I don’t think yet. Maybe sleeping a bit better, my muscles possibly feel a little more filled out, muscles possibly feel a little more pumped during workouts. But those things could be due to the nandrolone and test that I’m taking, so hard to say. A lot of the benefits from HGH supposedly take months to really notice. I plan on running HGH indefinitely. But once it fully kicks in the benefits seem pretty amazing. People report it being easier to keep fat off, muscles appear filled out more, more energy, some lean muscle tissue gains over time, and then all the other non bodybuilding related benefits, like better hair, nails, skin, etc. Just a really good addition to any HRT protocol, imo. Especially as u get older and IGF-1 levels continue to drop.

Z

Zibernet

I have never tried any SARMS, and don’t really see myself ever trying any, but u never know. They’re just too new and I don’t see any need for them for me atm, with all the HRT options we have available to us.

I tried growth hormone peptides for a few years, specifically an ipamorelin and cjc-1295 without DAC combo. Never noticed any benefits from using it. Also didn’t increase my IGF-1 even a little bit. Have heard, however, that even tho it won’t raise igf-1 in the serum, that it’s still acting on growth hormone receptors within the body. Not sure if that’s true or not.

I’m currently using generic HGH, and have verified via labs that it’s working very nicely so far. Haven’t noticed much subjectively I don’t think yet. Maybe sleeping a bit better, my muscles possibly feel a little more filled out, muscles possibly feel a little more pumped during workouts. But those things could be due to the nandrolone and test that I’m taking, so hard to say. A lot of the benefits from HGH supposedly take months to really notice. I plan on running HGH indefinitely. But once it fully kicks in the benefits seem pretty amazing. People report it being easier to keep fat off, muscles appear filled out more, more energy, some lean muscle tissue gains over time, and then all the other non bodybuilding related benefits, like better hair, nails, skin, etc. Just a really good addition to any HRT protocol, imo. Especially as u get older and IGF-1 levels continue to drop.

My libido and erection quality have always been really good on 3iu/day HGH.
Much better than on any dose of testosterone or proviron.

Z

Zibernet

Interesting. Do u take it in am or pm? Are u currently taking it? Is it pharma grade or generic UGL?

I use Pfizer's Genotropin right before bed.
Not using it at the moment but have 2 pens in the fridge so I might pull the trigger any time.
I've used Hygetropin with similar results, but they induced more bloat.

Gman86

I use Pfizer's Genotropin right before bed.
Not using it at the moment but have 2 pens in the fridge so I might pull the trigger any time.
I've used Hygetropin with similar results, but they induced more bloat.
How much did Pfizer’s genotropin cost u? Is hygetropin generic?

Did u have igf-1 tested on both? Or they both just gave u similar subjective benefits, with hygetropin eliciting more bloat?

Z

Zibernet

How much did Pfizer’s genotropin cost u? Is hygetropin generic?

Genotropin 36iu pen costs me 200usd online, no script, straight from Turkey.
Hygetropin is a Chinese "pharma", or as close as it gets to pharma.

Phil Goodman

I always wait at least 4 weeks to make conclusions since the placebo effect can last a while. I would say I am sleeping more deeply and waking up less tired so far. No extra bloating.

I will get my lab test results (preg, prog, etc) next week after supplementing 100 mg preg every night for the past 3 weeks. I have baseline levels to compare.
Did you ever get tested and post the results? If so would you post the results or link to the thread where you posted them? Also wondering if you know of any studies or references that illustrate how exogenous supplementation of pregnenolone and/or dhea affects endogenous production. Have never seen anything referencing that aspect and I imagine they probably don’t exist, but if they do you’d be the person to ask so figured it’s worth a shot.

SSHSSA74

So is the general consensus that pregnenolone has anti-anxiety benefits or pro-anxiety since it seems it can antagonize or agonize the gaba receptors?
It was anti anxiety for me. Gave me a clearer head and helped me sleep at first. Then theses benefits seemed to fade after about 2 weeks. Also, all my numbers went up including estrogen and estradiol, having a negative affect on my libido. So I quit.

Gman86

It was anti anxiety for me. Gave me a clearer head and helped me sleep at first. Then theses benefits seemed to fade after about 2 weeks. Also, all my numbers went up including estrogen and estradiol, having a negative affect on my libido. So I quit.
Any theories on why it effected libido negatively?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me