Pre treatment protocol help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Do you mean costs as in price for the treatment or should I be very concern about health issues starting TRT?
Mainly the latter. I have a list of anecdotes in which guys describe how higher levels messed them up in various ways before they dropped to more normal levels. You're starting at normal levels, so there's more potential to create problems than to solve them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you for the help to figure out my FT.

My free T is somewhere between 16-14 ng/dl then. And to feel great I should aim to get to 25-30 ng/dl based on online reading when people feel great on TRT?

I have done more extensive blood work done via Dr and I'm sure he took a thyroid panel, cortisol. I have requested the answer so I can check for myself.

LH is in the 2023 panel or is that wrong LH?.

Prolactin I'm not sure if I took so before starting I should perhaps have it checked?

I found this blood panel. Should I add something to this before starting treatment to go from normal FT 14-16 ng/dl to 25-30 ng/dl?

Would not get too caught up on that needing a trough FT 25-30 ng/dL to feel great!

Again your FT is not even low/low normal and you need to rule out any dysfunction thyroid/adrenals before jumping in head first.

Far from a given that you will feel great driving up your FT and chances are you will end up overshooting.

A full set of labs would include TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel ( TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), VitD, lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP, ferritin/iron.

Xisso

Okay boys. I did contact my doctor to get the panel he did. Im not sure if it covers what i need to start TRT.

It has Iron/ferritin, Cortisol, TSH. Free T3, VitD, DHEA-s, Prolactin and a lot of other I dont understand.

Will exogenous T reduce stresss on my overall system? My thinking is the body will no longer have to use energy to produce T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me