Potential Benefits of Sermorelin and growth hormone releasing peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, called Sermorelin - may provide a superior product for endogenous production of hGH (your own body's production of growth hormone). Unlike exogenous (injected) recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) that causes production of the bioactive hormone IGF-1 from the liver, sermorelin stimulates the patient's own pituitary gland by binding to specific receptors to increase production and secretion of endogenous hGH.
You can combine an effective dosage of Sermorelin with hormones like testosterone to increase lean muscle tissue, reduce body fat, and improve overall health and longevity. You could also use it along with injectable amino acids that increase nitric oxide production for effective lean body mass enhancement.

Benefits of Sermorelin

•Increasing energy from fat breakdown
•Increases protein synthesis & increases lean muscle
•Increasing muscle mass through sarcomere hyperplasia (additional division of the contractile unit of a muscle)
•Decreases body fat and increases Lipolysis (fat burning)
•Strengthens immune system; reduces risk factors for age-related diseases
•Strengthening of joints and connective tissue
•Increases bone density - Increases calcium retention
•Stimulates the growth of all internal organs to more a youthful state
•Improving cognitive abilities

Sermorelin versus synthetic HGH therapy

Lipodystrophy is a medical condition that defines the rapid accumulation of adipose tissue (body fat) usually unevenly distributed in certain areas of the body (legs, hips, stomach, lower back). In basic concept, lipodystrophy is very similar to the increase in body fat experienced as we age, accumulating unevenly in different areas of our body. The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) published a study in 2008 of the effects of tesamorelin, a peptide similar to Sermorelin, had on HIV positive men suffering from lipodystrophy.

The study concluded that patients provided the Sermorelin lost adipose (fat) and increased lean muscle, significantly improving total body composition. It was safer than using growth hormone since it did not cause diabetes or muscle/joint pain.

Conclusion: GHRH was well tolerated and effectively increased levels of IGF-1 in HIV-infected men with lipodystrophy.

Total and regional body composition improved in response to GHRH, with increased lean mass and reduced truncal and visceral fat. Use of GHRH may potentially be a beneficial treatment strategy for this population. JAMA. 2004;292:210-218

Dr Rand McClain in Santa Monica, CA and others have observed patients lose significant fat tissue using Sermorelin. But this process is slow and requires daily injections under the skin. Athletes have long used Sermorelin (GHrh) and similar peptides to decrease body fat and sustain lean muscle. In addition, Sermorelin (just like HGH) plays a significant role in exercise recovery.

Each Sermorelin Kit may include:
15mg Sermorelin
30mL Bacteriostatic Water
One mixing syringe
30 1mL 5/16” syringe
Instructions

Attachments

• sermorelinhpta.jpg
    sermorelinhpta.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 4,313
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sermorellin has piqued my interest recently. And, I've posted some questions recently on the FB page (which I'll miss dearly). But, I've heard recommendations of taking Sermorellin with GHRP-2 or 6 which (from my googling) flips the "on" switch for your pituitary gland to start releasing GH. The Sermorellin will tell your pituitary gland to produce more.

Is my understanding correct?

Welcome Mike! I hope you enjoy our forums. In regards to your actual question, there are a several answers depending on what you are trying to achieve. It also depends on what your levels look like now.

As far as GHRP-2 & 6 go, you do no they are not FDA approved, right?

Jesse

I thought Sermorlin without a GHRP was useless? The clinic I go to offers Sermorlin with GHRP 2 but my gosh is it expensive.

Would using GHRP 2 + CJC 1295 be the same? I can get that combination much cheaper.

Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The dose of a similar peptide as Sermorelin used in fat reduction in HIV was 2 mg per day. A loss of 1 inch of waist circumference occurred in 66% of patients at week 26. No exercise and no diet. Only small side effects with mild joint aches in some. Unlike growth hormone, it did not spike blood sugar.

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

My goals for peptide use is faster recovery, fat burn and the other benefits of HGH. And, I am completely aware that those peptides are not FDA approved.

Thanks,
Mike

Been on TRT for 3+ years, very happy with it. IGF-1 levels have always been around 100. Previous Doctor had me on huh and this boosted IGF-1 to 250 range, right where he wanted. I'm 48 and decided I should delay using hgh so I switched to Sermorelin two months ago. Just got blood work back, IGF-1 at 106. Overall, I feel good. Thoughts on what I should do? Sermorelin doesn't appear to be doing much to IGF-1 levels. Thanks

I thought Sermorlin without a GHRP was useless? The clinic I go to offers Sermorlin with GHRP 2 but my gosh is it expensive.

Would using GHRP 2 + CJC 1295 be the same? I can get that combination much cheaper.

Thanks

What prices were you quoted for the sermorelin and ghrp 2? Also, how much are you getting ghrp 2 and cjc 1205 for? Just trying to compare prices from sources I've found.

Personally, I'm looking at Ipamorelin + CJC 1295. I have enough anxiety as it is...I don't want my cortisol levels to go up.

CJC-1295 is an experimental substance. I am not suggesting the use or abuse of these peptides, as they are not for human consumption.

In my research, I have seen/heard that the following combo is ideal. CJC 1295 NO DAC (MOD GRF 1-29) with IPAMORELIN.
Google this combo, you will find some very interesting information.

Last but not least… there is some bad press on CJ1295.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Lipodystrophy-study-halted-after-patient-death/page/1424427/

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/ghrp6-and-cj1295-peptides-linked-to-death-in-athlete

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...real-danger-on-taking-peptides-like-cjc-1295/

Also here is an interesting document about the Synergy of L-arginine and GHRP2 stimulation.

Attachments

• R1467.full.pdf
    256 KB · Views: 344
I started on Sermorelin via Defy last year. Was taking 50cc per night and blood work showed no movement on IGF-1. Upped dosage to 75cc and will test blood later this month to see if it moves the needle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Scott

Just know that it works very slowly but surely. It is not for the inpatient. Here is a study with a very similar peptide (tesamorelin) used in HIV to reduce belly fat (HIV medications and the disease itself can cause something called lipodystrophy which looks like a beer belly). Effects of Tesamorelin (TH9507), a Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor Analog, in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Patients with Excess Abdominal Fat: A Pooled Analysis of Two Multicenter, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Trials with Safety Extension Data

Here is a graph that shows the amount of subcutaneous and visceral fat after 26 weeks (it takes at least 8-16 weeks to really see fat reduction results)

tesamorelin.jpg
tesamorelin.jpg

Last edited:

pscarb

CJC-1295 is an experimental substance. I am not suggesting the use or abuse of these peptides, as they are not for human consumption.

In my research, I have seen/heard that the following combo is ideal. CJC 1295 NO DAC (MOD GRF 1-29) with IPAMORELIN.

Last but not least… there is some bad press on CJ1295.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Lipodystrophy-study-halted-after-patient-death/page/1424427/

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/ghrp6-and-cj1295-peptides-linked-to-death-in-athlete

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...real-danger-on-taking-peptides-like-cjc-1295/

Also here is an interesting document about the Synergy of L-arginine and GHRP2 stimulation.

Semorelin, CJC1295 w/o DAC, CJC1295 with DAC, CJC1296, CJC1293 and Modified (MOD) GRF 1-29 are all GHRH peptides the main differences is how quickly they degrade in the body once injected.

Now Sermorelin, GHRH(1-44) and GRF(1-29) all are basically GHRH and have a short half-life in plasma because of quick cleavage between the 2nd & 3rd amino acid. This is no worry naturally because this hormone is secreted from the hypothalamus and travels a short distance to the underlying anterior pituitary and is not really subject to enzymatic cleavage. The release from the hypothalamus and binding to somatotrophs (pituitary cells) happens quickly.

However when injected into the body it must circulate before finding its way to the pituitary and so within 3 minutes it is already being degraded.

That is why GHRH in the above forms must be dosed high to get an effect.

So if you want to inject it, it has to travel in the blood stream where it is subject to degradation. So if you inject GRF(1-29) or GHRH into a body it will degrade withing a few minutes. Sure some will bind in the pituitary but most will not. this is why Modified GRF 1-29 is a far better option as the degradation is approx 30min.......

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a big fan of this combo as well. From your findings, how stable are CJC1295 NO DAC and Ipam in the body?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me