Peptide Sciences

Buy Lab Tests Online

Guided_by_Voices

Ok, a partial false alarm on my part so I apologize for that. I tried redoing the order and it turned out that it requires an account password to be entered ( I never set up accounts) but the message saying that is off the screen and requires scrolling up to see it, so I entered that and now it looks like the order and my payment went through as it should.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

Ok, a partial false alarm on my part so I apologize for that. I tried redoing the order and it turned out that it requires an account password to be entered ( I never set up accounts) but the message saying that is off the screen and requires scrolling up to see it, so I entered that and now it looks like the order and my payment went through as it should.
Good luck! Initially their communication was great.. now, crickets! I'm going to wait and see what BigTex can find out, then I'll hit them up publicly on their FB page. Folks have to communicate!

USMC

Funny, I'm suddenly getting an email a day from Recon Peptides about their 30% off sales but I'll be damned if I can get them to respond to my weeks old paid for order still in "processing!"... WOW!

USMC

Finally got an email from Stamps.com with a tracking number and no indication that it is from Recon Peptides. I viewed their website and sure enough the tracking is the same. So, at least it's being shipped.

T

tareload

Fascinating thread. Thanks.

ResizedP_55ab7b18-3529-4962-a430-71ad02f828db_8649366965345.gif

BigTex

Finally got an email from Stamps.com with a tracking number and no indication that it is from Recon Peptides. I viewed their website and sure enough the tracking is the same. So, at least it's being shipped.
GREAT News. From what I was told they are a bit overwhelmed with orders. So a little kick in ass never hurts I guess. I don't believe in excuses and feel customer service is NUMBER 1. The peptide business is big money, highly competitive and if you can't keep up with the orders you will be taken over by another company. From all the reports I have read on these guys they have never ripped off anyone, just unpredictable on turn around time. Some get instant communication and some don't but everyone gets what they ordered.

BigTex

Happy to hear that!

USMC

Maybe I spoke too soon, lol

MOST RECENT
FEBRUARY 18 - 4:51 PMShipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemGulf breeze, FL

And there it sits!

BigTex

What has happened is they made the package, created the label and no one has bothered taking all of the packages to the post office. Not making any excuses but give it some time. My friend can contact the owner by Whatsapp. I did tell him yesterday to tell these guys to make themselves available to customers.

As I said, I have not heard any complaints of them ripping any off, they just seem to be slow. They are going to get a request form me today to fix this issue or get booted from our board.

USMC

All is well.. Looks like it was picked up today. I am glad they are busy and that probably goes along with their reputation of selling quality stuff. I do need to learn to give folks more time especially nowadays. I appreciate all you have done to help @BigTex - you are an asset to this site, thanks!

T

tareload

NYT:

LOL!

Never touched em. I am probably missing out.

Doc offered my oral BPC-157 like it is Windex in the movie Big Fat Greek Wedding.

BigTex

I am astounded at how anyone can listen to a word these influencers say. Amazing how they seem to make so much money for themselves.

Ryanpl

It aggravates me that they have an awesome reputation. They should admit it was a bad batch and send me some more.. Nope, blame the customer. I'm not going to waste anymore time on it.

That is a great price... Next time I'm at, lol Wally world I'll pick some up. I'd ask the wife, but I know where that goes!

Thanks for the great info, I appreciate your time!
I'm just wondering how your experience has been with the Semaglutide from Recon peptides has been? I may have to switch to Peptide companies vs. my current provider sadly $$.

USMC

I'm just wondering how your experience has been with the Semaglutide from Recon peptides has been? I may have to switch to Peptide companies vs. my current provider sadly $$.
I haven't tried it yet. I'm fairly discouraged in the 3 or 4 peptide companies that I tried so far. I keep reading on different message boards that these batches are all from China and fake. I can't vouch for Recon yet. I may try it soon. After, I'm going to seek out some real liraglutide pens. I used my wife's and dropped 20lbs in just over a month. Semaglutide is supposed to be better. My wife has been on prescription Semaglutide for 3 weeks and gained 2 pounds. I not a fan..

Ryanpl

I haven't tried it yet. I'm fairly discouraged in the 3 or 4 peptide companies that I tried so far. I keep reading on different message boards that these batches are all from China and fake. I can't vouch for Recon yet. I may try it soon. After, I'm going to seek out some real liraglutide pens. I used my wife's and dropped 20lbs in just over a month. Semaglutide is supposed to be better. My wife has been on prescription Semaglutide for 3 weeks and gained 2 pounds. I not a fan..
I've been on Semaglutide sodium since end of Sept and lost about 40lbs. I get from a good compounding pharmacy but still not cheap.

TUMBLEWEED_

Any update on whether any Recon products are legit from those who have been using them?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me