BPC-157 500mcg/day; $59.50
TB-500 1mg e3d; $39.50
just started PEG MGF 250mcg site injected in each arm (post wo); $85.00
Kisspeptin-10 100mcg (am); $55.00
Thymosin Alpha-1 1.5mg e3d. $45.00

Total just to get started - $598.50

Humatrope - $1859
GoodRx 6mg , almost impossible to get a prescription

Thanks. Where do you see those prices? The only tesa I can find is $78 for 5mg, which at 2mg per day is only 2.5 days. For a month this would be around $624. PM me if that's better. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Thanks. Where do you see those prices? The only tesa I can find is $78 for 5mg, which at 2mg per day is only 2.5 days. For a month this would be around $624. PM me if that's better. Thanks!
Got the prices right off Peptide Sciences. Yes, this was just getting started as I wrote. For a few weeks it is going to be much more. Can you get better deals? Absolutely. I personally think Peptide Sciences is way too high. It would be easy to cut the price in half. Of course then you can also find top quality hGH for $90/kit.

By the way, since you were asking a bout IGF-1 levels, I ran across this on the Defy web site which is probably very good advice:

What IGF-1 level is considered 'too high' when administering Sermorelin?

As I previously mentioned, negative feedback at some point will limit the amount of growth hormone that can be released from the pituitary by sermorelin. This level will differ among individuals of different ages and different nutritional statuses. However, this may be a positive factor since very high levels of IGF-1 have been reported to increase the risk of various cancers (prostate, colorectal, etc) and heart disease.1 Thus, again depending upon age and nutritional status of the patient, I would suggest not chronically exceeding IGF-1 levels of >350 ng/m. It is my opinion that levels about 400 ng/ml should definitely be avoided due at least to the increased cancer risk that may result.

1. William J Cromlie: Harvard Gazette, April 22, 1999, News and Announcements (Growth Factor Raises Cancer Risk Growth Factor Raises Cancer RiskApril 22, 1999

Last edited:

Wolverine

Got the prices right off Peptide Sciences. Yes, this was just getting started as I wrote. For a few weeks it is going to be much more. Can you get better deals? Absolutely. I personally think Peptide Sciences is way too high. It would be easy to cut the price in half. Of course then you can also find top quality hGH for $90/kit.

By the way, since you were asking a bout IGF-1 levels, I ran across this on the Defy web site which is probably very good advice:

As I previously mentioned, negative feedback at some point will limit the amount of growth hormone that can be released from the pituitary by sermorelin. This level will differ among individuals of different ages and different nutritional statuses. However, this may be a positive factor since very high levels of IGF-1 have been reported to increase the risk of various cancers (prostate, colorectal, etc) and heart disease.1 Thus, again depending upon age and nutritional status of the patient, I would suggest not chronically exceeding IGF-1 levels of >350 ng/m. It is my opinion that levels about 400 ng/ml should definitely be avoided due at least to the increased cancer risk that may result.

1. William J Cromlie: Harvard Gazette, April 22, 1999, News and Announcements (Growth Factor Raises Cancer Risk Growth Factor Raises Cancer RiskApril 22, 1999
Thanks! My prices quoted are from peptide sciences.

Keepfit1

Tesamorelin: 2mg + Ipamorelin 300mcg (pm); $96 + $46
Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 blend 300mcg (am); $80
AOD-9604 333mcg (am); $47.50
Frag 176-191 500mcg (pm); $45.00
TB-500 1mg e3d; $39.50

Humatrope - $1859
interesting, thanks

Keepfit1

thats interesting info, Hertoghe argues it should be over 400 for optimum health assuming the ohter IGF reading is good. Young people have high IGF-1 but dont have cancer, its a bit of a puzzle really. Does it matter those papers are over 20 years old?, maybe not

Felixt03

Tesamorelin: 2mg + Ipamorelin 300mcg (pm); $96 + $46
Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 blend 300mcg (am); $80
AOD-9604 333mcg (am); $47.50
Frag 176-191 500mcg (pm); $45.00
TB-500 1mg e3d; $39.50

Humatrope - $1859
Interested to get Tesamorelin +ipamorelin
Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 blend 300mcg (am); Where can i get this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me